Finally attempting a withdrawal

Greznik

Alpha
Society
Obsidian
Think i've been here since 2005. I officially attempted my first withdrawal about a month ago for few hundred bucks just to see if it will succeed. I finally realized I should try to get money out before you put more in :)

if you ever have problems with withdraws, you can always contact support. also, sometimes when you do bigger withdraw (1k+ USD "10k ped) sometimes you support will ask how and where you got the peds from. so, when doing withdraws just watch your support/email closely so you don't miss anything from support

if you ever have problems with withdraws, you can always contact support. also, sometimes when you do bigger withdraw (1k+ USD "10k ped) sometimes you support will ask how and where you got the peds from. so, when doing withdraws just watch your support/email closely so you don't miss anything from support
I have withdrawed several times and never had problems. Mostly waited between 45 and 50 working days. Also, never asked me any questions while ammounts were much higher than 1k usd.
System is functioning very well only time could be reduced especially if it is not first withdraw.
Cheers!

It is long period but there is explanation behind it. (E.g. money laundering, financing terrorism etc.) Optimal period in my oppinion would be 30 days.
I understand, but this explanation doesn't fly. I happen to encounter all these in RL, and clearing these things up usually takes KYC of no more than a week. Once it's cleared, it's literally 3-5 working days of transfer. But since MindArk/EU is not a financial institution, let's say it takes another two weeks. Still hardly making it to 30 days. Definitely not 2 or 3 months.

I understand, but this explanation doesn't fly. I happen to encounter all these in RL, and clearing these things up usually takes KYC of no more than a week. Once it's cleared, it's literally 3-5 working days of transfer. But since MindArk/EU is not a financial institution, let's say it takes another two weeks. Still hardly making it to 30 days. Definitely not 2 or 3 months.
Well this is old topic and was discussed many times before. Honestly I dont care is it 10 days or 2 months if I get money. Of course for those who dont like system there is simple solution. Nobody forces people to play.

They probably just want the money to remain in the game, and dont want people to withdraw money easily. Its hard to withdraw money and wait 3 months, but easy to change your mind, stop the withdrawal and keep playing with your PEDs.

GL! Ty for sharing - I hope it doesn't take long, and it's crazy I even have to save that.
AT one time I thought I could get a good bit out, but MU declined in my armor and other gear...
would be nice to get some cash back i bet!

Fingers crossed. Have they asked for any additional information?

I have wd alot of times over several decades. It always took 2mth+... I sometimes even forgot about ordering it.

I believe that time period is there to prevent "bank runs" and provide time to raise liquidity if need be.

You need to know that very small percentage of PED is covered by cash. Big withdrawals require time to produce and liquidate some more deeds, shares or what not.
Making everyone wait instead of just big guys covers up that part of the business model. Otherwise any reputable KYC would allow for basically same day wd resolution

I.

Just want to update this. My withdrawal didn't go through, I have my peds back in my account and my transaction history is zero. I dunno. I have been a part of this community and game since its infancy and couldn't get a lousy 300 dollars back as a trial.

Just want to update this. My withdrawal didn't go through, I have my peds back in my account and my transaction history is zero. I dunno. I have been a part of this community and game since its infancy and couldn't get a lousy 300 dollars back as a trial.
I do hope MindArk posts a response. We all hope to hit it big and be able to cash out some of our winnings. Or at least cash out if we walk away. I am in the USA and successfully withdrew twice from this game. But the last time was in April 2014. I hope we can still withdraw here in the USA.

Just know. I have been here since 2005. I requested a small withdrawal in February of this year and got denied. Why? No idea

Just know. I have been here since 2005. I requested a small withdrawal in February of this year and got denied. Why? No idea
Did you send support case?

Don’t just give up because of one little snag. Money can do all sorts of weird shit when transferring internationally.

This game is not a ATM.
Withdrawls work fine but take some time. As long as you've put in the correct information, it works. If you have put in the wrong information, which only you can put in wrong as you have to put it in manually, the money will not get to you and it will be denied.

I've withdrawn a couple of times, no issues throughout the years.

Edit: Mindark also operate out of sweden, I feel i repeat this a lot but, that means that if they are shady or doing t hings that are scammy, we would not have a game to play right now. Regulations and laws in nordic countries is intensly anal and audits can't be bought and paid for.

shouldn't have to

You do though. Again, its not a ATM, but even if it was, would you kick the ATM and shout about it not giving you money when you type the wrong pin and it rejects you?

Transfers take 40 to 60 days ish in my experience. If it takes more, or like you said you get rejected, you absolutely need to send a ticket and inquire what information is required or why it was rejected. Neither Mindark or your bank is telepathic and knows whats up or what information they need if they require any info from you, unless you give it to them.

Usually the transfers are withdrawn if bank info is incorrect, or the bank has dissallowed international bank transfers to the account you attempt to transfer the money to.

Back