Search results

1. Sabin

Can you "survive" by crafting comps ? (a short crafting log)

Awesome experiment!! What was your overall cost / revenue?
  2. Sabin

Question: What would you be willing to pay?

I could justify paying $15 bucks one time or $5 a month over 4 months. Again depends on how good it is. There was an add-on for a very popular MMOG I used to play that had a monthly subscription of $2 and you could get a disccount for buying more than so many months at a time. I thought it...
  3. Sabin

Wheres the storyline go now for the EGG?

On Easter it will open revealing nothing more than carmel inside.
  4. Sabin

Info: Efd interest

Who's on first?
  5. Sabin

Looking for a new soc

Agreed :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  6. Sabin

EU Walkthrough: Complete the game in mere decades!

After you have sweated for a couple of weeks and earned a few free PED you will probably want to deposit. Many try to budget $15 USD deposit per month to make EU comparable to other MMOGs. While I think this is not only reasonable but it is possible to maintain a good experience. However, I do...
  7. Sabin

EU Walkthrough: Complete the game in mere decades!

Step 2: Now that you have your avatar created and are in game press 'Esc'. Now exit the game. Download Alice's guide from: http://rp.apachenet.de/downloads/QuickGuide.pdf Read all of it. Now you win at Entropia.
  8. Sabin

Second HoF!!

TP chiping to New Switzerland and decided to drop a bomb before hitting the chip again. It paid off. ] :yay::yay::yay::yay: It was Lyst but PED is PED.
  9. Secondhof 654841

Secondhof 654841

TP chiping to New Switzerland and decided to drop a bomb before hitting the chip again. It paid off.
  10. Secondhof

Secondhof

TP chiping to New Switzerland and decided to drop a bomb before hitting the chip again. It paid off.
  11. Sabin

FYI: The Definitive Character Luck study

... Nevermind ....
  12. Sabin

Any Teir Enchancer Guides?

I have gotten to the point where I am getting a few of my L weps to tier1 and would like to venture into buying enhancers for a few weapons but have a few questions. I tried using the search feature but couldn't find a post with enough detailed information on what all the costs are that go into...
  13. Sabin

What am I doing wrong?

The sweating skill doesn't realy assist you much in getting more sweat or failing less. You will always fail. Other skills tho do help you acomplish their tasks more efficently. The thing with sweating you may notice is if somone walks infront of you while your sweating or your cross hairs...
  14. Sabin

What am I doing wrong?

I agree with Mega. I read that post when I started and it made things a little easier. In EU its realy rocky the first few weeks you play. It gets better. Just keep asking questions because there is lots of guides out there that go into detail with your issues most of the time.
  15. Sabin

Selling: Booth at Omegaton West

Mind if i help bump!!!!!
  16. Sabin

So im hunting...

Miget get an A101 if you can aford it. Mine cost over 150 ped but I could have found one for a little cheaper. If you do get one we can hit up Argonauts sometime once you get the Twin Peeks TP. I can solo argonauts but i could kill so much more with a partner. From what I understand mobs...
  17. Sabin

Indroducing....... me!

Welcome aboard! You can find me around the sweat camp from time to time. Do be afraid to ask as many questions as you can. Good luck in Caylpso.
  18. Sabin

Little Merp Hof

Grats!!! And thanks for the EU beginer guide! Figured this would be a great time to thank you for that. Your part of the reason I stayed in EU!!! :yay::yay::yay:
  19. Sabin

Uber: Guess loot is Dynamic after all...

Good job!!
  20. Sabin

Need Linux Help ! (Looking for potential security issues)

Subscribing. I have a personal linux server I use as a gateway and I know I don't know enough to be real secure. Once I get it working again I will be refering to this post for tips to try on it.
  21. Sabin

HoF: Ganga 1kped

Big grats mate!
  22. Sabin

Hi There!

I've been playing a couple of months and just now understand what he is trying to say. What he is suggesting is you sweet for a long time to build up a few PEDs to get an ESI. ESI allows you to put your skill points into chips that you can sell to other players. But you would be looking at...
  23. Sabin

Selling: Armors and Armor Plating sets

I want to buy a set of Shogun (M) -Sabin Wydoe Marx
  24. Sabin

My First HoF!!

Nope wasn't me. I did play another MMOG with the name but only played it for 3 months. I took the name from Final Fantasy III so i'm sure a few others have had the same idea. -Sabin Wydoe Marx
  25. Sabin

My First HoF!!

Like CeePee said its more about luck than skills. I just started playing in December and don't have much over 5k in skills total. The one thing I will say helps is changing you location often if the results are lesser than ideal. If you keep hitting lyst in an area that was giving you tons of...
Back