Search results

1. Jenniffer

Buying G apartment

Hello everybody i want to buy an G apartment. I prefer to have on in treasure island city or in the billton towers. If you have one for sale please leave a message with the price! Xxx Jenniffer
  2. Jenniffer

Buying: Buying G apartment

Hello everybody, i want to buy an G apartment. If i can choose i want one in Sakura City or in Treasure Island City or one in the Billton towers, if you have one for sale please PM me with your price! xxx Jenniffer.
  3. Jenniffer

Looking for society ;)

Hello everybody! let me introduce myself, my name is Jenniffer. I am 18 years old, and i live in the Netherlands. In EU i play under the name of Lidda Divinity Striker. I am new to the Entropia Universe, but i have already made my own goals for this game. Currently i want to get my short blade...
  4. Jenniffer

Hello there!

Hi everybody, my name is Jenniffer and i am 18 years old. I live in the Netherlands. Due some personal problems with my health, i am not allowed to go to school or go out of the door for the next 8 months :( I have tought alot over what to do those 8 months, and i decided to go play Entropia...
Back