Looking for society ;)

Jenniffer

Hatchling
Lidda Divinity Striker
Hello everybody!

let me introduce myself, my name is Jenniffer.
I am 18 years old, and i live in the Netherlands.
In EU i play under the name of Lidda Divinity Striker.

I am new to the Entropia Universe, but i have already made my own goals for this game. Currently i want to get my short blade skills up as high as possible, and i am busy creating my own in-game company (but more about that when i got everything figured out.)

I am looking for a society with people that already played for a long time, and got alot of knowledge in this game.

You can expect from me that i am going to make fast skill progress, but above all, i am a very social person, wich loves to laugh.

If you are intrested in having me, please feel free to send me a PM:)

With kind regards,

Jenniffer
xxx

Got a boyfriend? :D

GL with the soc hunt :)

I think ive seen this post 4 times before..

Gl again :)

Hello everybody!

let me introduce myself, my name is Jenniffer.
I am 18 years old, and i live in the Netherlands.
In EU i play under the name of Lidda Divinity Striker.

I am new to the Entropia Universe, but i have already made my own goals for this game. Currently i want to get my short blade skills up as high as possible, and i am busy creating my own in-game company (but more about that when i got everything figured out.)

I am looking for a society with people that already played for a long time, and got alot of knowledge in this game.

You can expect from me that i am going to make fast skill progress, but above all, i am a very social person, wich loves to laugh.

If you are intrested in having me, please feel free to send me a PM:)

With kind regards,

Jenniffer
xxx

I know nutin about shortblade... but Im good with Longblade :D

so just pm if you ever need help with that :)

We are giving a really perverted look at this game to a newcommer lol :yay:

Gl with your seaking and life in EU :cool:

you can try one of NBK soc's there are some according to your planed profession... Go to SOC machine, and type NBK into search field, and you can find info about them... :)

Je hebt een PM van me.

I am getting a little pervert idea from this game like this yes, haha:)
And no i don't have a boyfriend.

xxx
Jenniffer

Glory Hounds or The Disturbed Ones are a friendly bunch.

we always welcome new faces in entropiaXtreme. we are not a HUGE society, but we are friendly and close.
goodluck with your search

Thanks Kyleen! I sent a PM to Jennifer yesterday with a bit of info about the hounds. TDO is a a great society too, made up of a lot of hound wannnabees :D

The Knights of Calypso Welcome All New players that need help learning the game ..

check out our recruitment thread if your interested :)

TKoC Recruitment Thread

Agreed! But we know how to spell Beer the right way.

Careful with those hounds coming after ya :)

TDO is a a great society too, made up of a lot of hound wannnabees :D

:yay: Yeh I always wanted to join the hounds... :scratch2: Oh wait... No I dint :laugh: That would be silly, why would I join a a wannabe rookie soc :nana:

:yay: Yeh I always wanted to join the hounds... :scratch2: Oh wait... No I dint :laugh: That would be silly, why would I join a a wannabe rookie soc :nana:

Good Luck on the search

Last edited:
Jennifer, I think the the NBK Community with it's 8 societies would suit you just fine.

We have a society for every skill range in this game, from the utter newbie fresh of the boat to the most skilled players ingame.
We also have 2 specialized societies, which focus on mining as the main profession. Furthermore there is our society for the laid-backs of this world, NBK Otium, even if it doesn't sound that this one will fit you. ;)

We have some of the games most skilled players among us, crafters, miners, hunters and traders. And as I stated above, we also have members that are totally fresh to the game.
Our step-in societies are NBK Army and NBK Legion which contains of new players up to a total skill count of 15k skill points. These 2 societies is lead by well skilled, experienced members with several years ingame.

Have a look at our website www.the-nbk.com to learn more of our ideas and future agenda.

Or just send me a PM in here. I will try to answer any question you may have.

Welcome to Entropia and good luck in your search for a society and an exciting virtual life! :)

Steve

I wonder how many responses an ef account named 'Steve' would have gotten.

Well, I imagine Kimmi would still have been interested. :laugh:

And no i don't have a boyfriend.
xxx
Jenniffer

That's enough info for me, you're in!

Ah, you say you're 18... Then PM me after 7 years or so :)

Seriously though... Sadly kinda retired recently, and my soc too. But from what you write you sound like you need NBK or maybe Planet Express. Gl with your goals in game dearie.

Join oi oi! Ramones oi oi! We are open to all!

Noob Soc prefriendly contract (don't worry for your soul...)

hi if you wont summon an heartquacke i think that thread coul do !

however if you need knowledge help (remember no readyfood) our soc could be give you a hand (don't think about fisting practice plz!!!maso not for us :ahh: )

PM for info or try to keep a look in social terminal about

NooB SoC

se ya 'n' plAy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't already found a home maybe you are interested in joining the FoFW.

Just click on the link below my sig, even if the thread is old it still holds true.

Oh yeah and even though the activity is not that much at this time, we have quite a lot players with lots of experience.
In fact we are a soc of old farts ;)

If you have any questions just ask here or by PM.

Wish you hadn't of left the WD soc without a word with me about what was up.

Back