Hello there!

Jenniffer

Hatchling
Lidda Divinity Striker
Hi everybody,

my name is Jenniffer and i am 18 years old.
I live in the Netherlands.

Due some personal problems with my health, i am not allowed to go to school or go out of the door for the next 8 months :(

I have tought alot over what to do those 8 months, and i decided to go play Entropia Universe. Just because it looks like a very fun game, and i think the society is very nice, and i think i can have a great time in game.
I think it will make me forget my problems i currently have in real life...

But i don't realy understand much of the game, i am looking for a mentor, wich likes to learn me the game. But also do alot of stuff with me, and not only serious things, but also laugh with me and hang out. Mainly to have ALOT of fun.

I thank you very much for reading my post:)

Love,

Jenniffer.

Welcome! :) I hope you will like it here!

Hi :)

Hi Jennifer :) and welcome to our world :yay:

Unfortunately, our world has lost the capabilities of mentorship for the time being. A couple suggestions I would make to help ease your transition though :)

1) From PA ,, head northwest,, you will find swampcamp where a lot of new players start. From them, you can learn how to use the sweat equipment and start your way to making some peds.

2) Don't ever ask for anything except help. I know there are some players that will give you something but if you do not have a concept of the game, those items value are lost on you.

3) Keep checking this forum,, all the information you need is here.

4) Look for a good society to join if you like active chatting. Again, here in this forum,, we can give you advice :)

5) Dying is free,, dont be in a hurry,, get to know the game, learn it and as with the rest of us,, try to understand how it works :)

6) If you have questions,, please ask them. There are so many good people in this game,, including my 2 best friends from the Netherlands. It is a big world and cost you nothing to explore and make friends.

Welcome in EU, be aware it's addictive :)

You got a Private Message from me.

/Slupor

Hi and Welcome to this game :)

One thing i recommend is catching all TP's (at least in Eudoria)

Because one day you'll thank yourself for having all these tps.

Last edited:
From time to time I've mentored people, both new and old. I'm not sure how much fun I am though :p

Hi everybody,

Due some personal problems with my health, i am not allowed to go to school or go out of the door for the next 8 months

I have tought alot over what to do those 8 months, and i decided to go play Entropia Universe. Just because it looks like a very fun game, and i think the society is very nice, and i think i can have a great time in game.

But i don't realy understand much of the game, i am looking for a mentor, wich likes to learn me the game. But also do alot of stuff with me, and not only serious things, but also laugh with me and hang out. Mainly to have ALOT of fun.

I thank you very much for reading my post

Send me a PM:)

Love,

Jenniffer.

Last edited:
Welcome to the game, it is indeed a lot of run to play. Make sure you read the guides here on the forum and you will do fine.

welcome !
i'm sure you're going to have some fun in this game ;)
good luck ;)

You have come to the right place Jenny!

Welcome to Entropia Universe :wtg:

I will happily show you around, and help you out!

Last edited:
Just wanna say welcome to the universe. Unfortunately i probably dont play enough to become your mentor atm but wish you all the best in game and in real life :)

Merry Christmas Jennifer.

C

welcome! Mentorship as an ingame system is not working currently since the last updates, but there are plenty of people that would help you out.

This forum and others are also a good place to get questions answered and assistance.

Hope to see you in world sometime

Zar

Hai :D

Have fun, and im sure u find a mentor :wtg:

Welcome to the game,

Since mentorship is not available people will gladly help you for free. You should consider joining an in game society (if you haven't allready). Most members in a society help each other out.

I would swear I've seen this post a week ago or two lol must be having a deja-vu :)

welcome,

well hope you have fun in game it truly is a great place to find and make lots of new friends and every one is so very kind and are willing to help others out in any way they can, im sure you will fit right in with the team of entropians.

hope to see you round game some time :D

Hi everybody,

Due some personal problems with my health, i am not allowed to go to school or go out of the door for the next 8 months

I thank you very much for reading my post

Send me a PM:)

Love,

Jenniffer.

there are many other crazy dutch folks here.. however mentor system is down .

you can gather sweat and then gather sweat ... it is fun .

however if you like to really forget things in rl.... I recommend sweat a lot

dont go hunt, mine or craft....

because we use real money here, and spending money will remind you of reall life :)

I would swear I've seen this post a week ago or two lol must be having a deja-vu :)

Nope, it wasn't just you. :silly2:

Threads merged. :wise:

Welcome to Entropia. :) Lots of folks here are always happy to help. Be alert for folks trying to steal peds/items from you, usually by "borrowing" them.

Still need one? i'd be happy to help

Hi everybody,

Due some personal problems with my health, i am not allowed to go to school or go out of the door for the next 8 months :(

I thank you very much for reading my post:)

Love,

Jenniffer.

I hope your health will be better very soon!

You can reade The Alice Guide (200 pages about all things of this game)

http://rp.apachenet.de/downloads/planet_calypso_guide.pdf

Merry Xmass! ;)

From time to time I've mentored people, both new and old. I'm not sure how much fun I am though :p

Brother, you're the best! :yay:

Really, his knowledge is off the hook!

Back