Search results

1. Lukester

Calypso - Making the Impossible Possible

I dont think using the crater as evidence is not very convincing because it is fully possible that MA did not want to vastly alter the environment and put in a "realistic" calcluation of an impact of that magnitude. Also it is possible that the crater was not made in actual size as it conflicts...
  2. Lukester

Postpone Golden Age event?

You should totally be a part of the marketing at MindArk :rolleyes: I said it before, I KNOW that it will take AT LEAST a MONTH for SGA to begin as stated by marco himself, it is a concern shared by many others who were "ready". Yes I've saved up and i have bought upgrades for my computer but...
  3. Lukester

Many people built machines specifically for this release and now they are dumbfounded that what they prepared for wasnt good enough. Nobody is "bitching" about this, it is a matter of fact. I apologize if many people cannot buy high end computers in a blink of an eye as you might but it is the...
  4. Lukester

First of all I envy all of those who can run this beast with respectable framerates, it looks like my machine is pretty much considered ancient. I know that the event might begin in a few weeks but a possible delay of the event or at least an extention would be nice. Looks as though many other...
  5. Lukester

Evacuation Order Issued

It would be funny if this is an advertising scam to visit CND.
  6. Lukester

oh lord, its been almost 4 years already!

oh lord, its been almost 4 years already!
  7. Lukester

Comment by 'Lukester' in media 'Whats That '

Its sentinal armor. It looked good before. The new version sucks. Dosent matter, there is like only 1 almost complete set ingame anyways.
  8. Lukester

Buying: Doa loudmouth

you are in the wrong section....
  9. Lukester

Selling: Jade coat (M)

tt+1000...
  10. Lukester

Selling: Oa103 Ul Bp Qr91

what is your SB?
  11. Lukester

Is EU too Expensive?

Level 1 Hunter since 2005
  12. Lukester

Virtual Worlds are Hot right now

THose suckers will go nuts when IBM "invents" a trade terminal. Everyone is going crazy over that.
  13. Lukester

Help: It just sounds to good to be true...

Give me a pm if you need help, ill be more than happy to help you.
  14. Lukester

Ugly avatars

My old mentor Ghandi... He's gone now :(
  15. Lukester

Ambu M coat

Geez, I shoulda bought them sooner. I was wondering how much do Ambu M coats go up for?
  16. Lukester

Selling 120,000+ Bottles of Sweat

Just out of curiosity, how long did this take?
  17. Lukester

Should Gary Gygax get a statue?

A weapon maybe. Gygax guass annihilator or a Gygax LM Carbine (L). RIP
  18. Lukester

Selling Haircut for EDF, for hole society!

Can I bid for myself? 4800 EDF
  19. Lukester

Deposit EU or buy graphics card

Quick, I need advice before I do something stupid. Buy a graphics card (ATI HD 3850*) or deposit EU. It will be a long time before I deposit again but I want to be ready for CryEngine 2 (as well as Crysis)
  20. Lukester

Ambu looks gay, heres what ma has to say

So what if you get treated like shit where you live? Why release your anger here? Should we roll out the red carpet and call you prince? You contradict yourself in every post. BTW ambu was F*d up since it was able to be crafted in the first place.
  21. Lukester

JD - International Entropian of Mystery

Great post JD, I hope to see you again. Haven't seen you for over a year. :mad:
  22. Lukester

*Note* cheap

300 :yay: :yay:
  23. Lukester

Win 500 PEDs guessing the final price of Hangar No.3

:confused: 94,000 Peds
Back