Ambu looks gay, heres what ma has to say

man, it's impossible to please everybody, there are thousends of people playing here, imagine how many different tastes and opinions come with that..I personally don't care how you communicate with support, and what you use to vent your anger, but I believe that what goes around comes around and guarantee that your support case is laying somewhere in "probably not" folder right next to "i hunt hogglos with mk-v and have 2 k rifle, return me my lost peds" case..

So you guys don't think they will take me seriously if i swear alot and act like im angry in my suggestions, but they will take me seriously if I kiss their asses? I don't like kissing asses. I can never seem to get the brown taste out my mouth.

So you guys don't think they will take me seriously if i swear alot and act like im angry in my suggestions, but they will take me seriously if I kiss their asses? I don't like kissing asses. I can never seem to get the brown taste out my mouth.
I think you are confusing "not being rude" with "kissing ass".

Almost feel sorry for you ;)

To the OP....what is the point of your thread?

I believe you are trying to get kudos from the community because you made a witty remark in your reply to a support case.

Instead many folks are pointing out that being rude in a support case may not aid your cause. In return, you are rude to these people too.

Throughout reading this thread I had a mental image of you in my head.....spoilt child stamping his foot in the supermarket demanding his sweets. Now, you may actually be a 45 year old, but you do appear to exude the image of an 8 year old.

Never mind, if your good, Santa mighht bring you something nice in a couple of days.

JC

Kudos.....no. Just bitching. Funny how much you all care. "Oh, shaggy is so rude, mabey if we tell him he's being rude, we can correct his adolencent behavior." so funny lmao

and Santa is not real, seriously who's 8 here?

I feel sorry for the support dudes. :(

Imagine having to deal with support cases like this all day. Now there's a shitty job.

Kudos.....no. Just bitching. Funny how much you all care. "Oh, shaggy is so rude, mabey if we tell him he's being rude, we can correct his adolencent behavior." so funny lmao

and Santa is not real, seriously who's 8 here?

Santa is a personification of the spirit of joy and happiness that surrounds the christmas holidays...

And why would you be rude to them? They haven't done anything wrong...

I think you are confusing "not being rude" with "kissing ass".

Almost feel sorry for you ;)

Seriously though, how long till ef locks this thread? Its so unproductive and negative.

I like their responce to my suggestion, check it out.

12 Dec 2007 You wrote:
You guys made ambu clothes look like absolute crap. They used to be so cool. Now they look like something my dog threw up on. Everyone was making fun of me in twin. Afew people sad "wow they fucked you up you look like shit". I also got "what is that" and "you look like someone puked up an orange slushy on you" Please change ambu clothes back. I am not gonna deposit till they get switched back, I loved my ambu look and it was one of the only reasons I played this came.

17 Dec 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,

Thank you for your report. Do you have any before and after pictures of your clothes? That would help when we report this to our design team.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

21 Dec 2007 You wrote:
If your design team doesnt know what ambu clothes looks like we are all in trouble.

You are right, Shaggy
care.gif

Maybe this thread should be deleted out of out collective do not care-o-meter.
whocares.jpg

Seriously though, how long till ef locks this thread? Its so unproductive and negative.

You DO realise that is because you insult everyone? If you had been a bit more nice we could had helped you probably to get MA to notice this thread and they could do something about it...

i think its quite good now

especially after the latest update they dont look that bright anymore

however, some weird thingies are the partially transititions, see her
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/clothing/92532-clothes-weird-transitions.html

Have you seen it colored orange? Not pretty. I bleached it back and it looks ok i guess, but I liked it a lot better b4 the vu. Thanks for not calling me a child for getting angry about a video game. i r child, nighthawk is my RL daddy...he says im getting a big ol lump of coal for xmas :(

:eek:

Good God .. sell them Jesse !!
LOL @ this thread.

(but gay isn't necessarily a bad thing .. maybe they thought you liked it )

Have you seen it colored orange? Not pretty. I bleached it back and it looks ok i guess, but I liked it a lot better b4 the vu. Thanks for not calling me a child for getting angry about a video game. i r child, nighthawk is my RL daddy...he says im getting a big ol lump of coal for xmas :(

no too late for the coal now you will just get a big pile of :spam:

:thumbup:

You know there is an difference between kissing asses and common courtesy?

You DO realise that is because you insult everyone? If you had been a bit more nice we could had helped you probably to get MA to notice this thread and they could do something about it...

No nighthawk, your posts have not been any better than mine. Be serious man. This is a worthless thread that has no value and I am responsible for it. Anyone else who post, "shaggy is an asshole", isnt improving it either. But thanks for the effort. Very funny stuff for me to laugh at.

:eek:

Good God .. sell them Jesse !!
LOL @ this thread.

(but gay isn't necessarily a bad thing .. maybe they thought you liked it )

I know, this thread is such a joke.

ps. I did like it. Don't tell anyone

No nighthawk, your posts have not been any better than mine. Be serious man. This is a worthless thread that has no value and I am responsible for it. Anyone else who post, "shaggy is an asshole", isnt improving it either. But thanks for the effort. Very funny stuff for me to laugh at.

Just as long as you can admit you are the responsible I'm okay :*

ya, i saw it

before and after the VU

when i first bought it, back before 9.0, i told myself "don't ever color ambu, it looks pretty bad when you do"

it looked pretty weird before the VU, especially purple or pink (ugh)
and after for sure as well

ambu has enough colors itself, that was a reason why i went for it
because the colors itself are nice, and match nice

i would never ever thing of coloring it, that looks weird, and did before already as well tbh

edit, it may help in your case if a colorer plays with the saturation

edit, it may help in your case if a colorer plays with the saturation

Hmmm i was not aware that the saturation could be changed. I will look into this, thanks alice.

Mabey in other countries you treat people with dignity and respect. This is not a custom in the USA sorry.

Jeez, don't apply for the post of USA ambassador... Or the office of tourism...

Hmmm i was not aware that the saturation could be changed. I will look into this, thanks alice.
worth a try, i am no colorer though

but i guess brightness might be a prob in your case

i could do some tests with my coat, i wont color it though, lemme see

worth a try, i am no colorer though

but i guess brightness might be a prob in your case

i could do some tests with my coat, i wont color it though, lemme see

awsome :yay:

here is what i got
ambu_saturation.JPG

first pic is with 100% saturation, second with 50%

that should give you the idea
both times orange

dunno about other paints, maybe olive could work as well, guess thats on you to check ;)

Thanks alice. I can see exactly what you mean now. The lower saturation looks less bad, but to be honest they are both ugly imo. I'm gona stay uncolored for now. Mabey i will check it out a bit more later. Olive could be cool as you suggested. +rep for being awsome as usual

Hahaha, classic reply!

Hahaha, classic reply!

Yeah ive found if you dont send screenies they ask for them, if you send screenies they say, we cannot tell you if your suggestion will be implemented at this time. Just once I would like them to say, "stop buggin us dude, can't you see we are busy. Don't worry, we will nerf something you like next vu, and improve something you don't like."

yw

in the pic i placed the orange just in the main field though, not all 3, just to give an idea

anyway, hf and thx for the rep :D

So what if you get treated like shit where you live? Why release your anger here? Should we roll out the red carpet and call you prince? You contradict yourself in every post. BTW ambu was F*d up since it was able to be crafted in the first place.

Mabey in other countries you treat people with dignity and respect. This is not a custom in the USA sorry.

Excuse me? Way to combat stupid stereo types. It's stuff like this that makes the rest of the world think its true Americans don't treat others with dignity and respect. :(

Rude customers are taking a big silly risk. Not only won't they get best service sometimes, they may not even know it's happening or why.

Manners cost nothing. Why wouldn't anyone be polite?

If you worked in support somewhere, came into work to be insulted by someone who you had done nothing to straight away...how would you react? Wouldn't be speeding to their assistance in the same way as you would for someone with respect would you?

I have returned to exact revenge on really nasty people I've had as clients in the past...waste some of their time as they had mine, and they never knew what caused it. Bad manners and rudeness did usually.

Here's an example of what a rap band got placed on their site when they wound me up over a logo by continuously changing their minds and being obnoxious for no reason.
mhlogo.gif

t

Back