Search results

1. O

Help its dark i cant see lol

Just two bits of info from Marco|FPC from another thread if you haven't seen it yet: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/eu-videos/160521-night-time-cant-see-shit-tip-3.html#post2019997 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/eu-videos/160521-night-time-cant-see-shit-tip-4.html#post2020005
  2. O

Project Caudatergus

Over the years (I'm on my fourth year) I've looted maybe 6 or 7 male vigi harnesses and maybe 3 female, most of these came from axe skilling either on the small caudatergus in the area NE jason centre and eastwards to the OP and around that OP (larger caudatergus mixed with large berycled and...
  3. O

Field crafting 101

hmm...exploiting bugs are we?:scratch2:
  4. O

Summery of The Notes (facts, cracks and theories).

Sorry to dissapoint you dude, but it's Nostromo.... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078748/plotsummary /Oz
  5. O

"E For All" Convention photos

For us ignorants, please comment the pictures with names we can recognize or avatar names. (On a side note: Is that merchandizing and chicks?...nerd heaven! :D ) /Oz
  6. O

Entropia Group on Linked In

Huh? :scratch2: Is it just me who's slow today? Linked in site, Entropia group?
  7. O

OMG - Found a Bristlehog !!!

They're not very nice as head rests, but have no fear, on the second pic I see the nose of the narc dog closing in on him, he'll be out of your hair in no time. (sorry couldn't resist :D) /Oz
  8. O

Armor Deterioration Changes

This is good, but did you have the dev team fix the lighting issues in the avatar creation yet? The first time around the light intensity and color changed constantly and made it hard to see actual colors a.s.o. A neutral colored stable light would be preferable I.M.O. A strange thing that I...
  9. O

Invisible mobs still exist

A quick question, cant you find their hitboxes with the mouse pointer? If so just zoom out in 3:rd person and sweep the area around you, and then select them and get their hitboxes lit up, or drag their health bars and possibly use autoaim. Just my spontaneous :twocents: /Oz
  10. O

Test to check variation in reload time

For the people that have been around for a while, this is no news. It was stated in the VU info for the VU auto aim was introduced that using auto aim has a slight disadvantage to using direct aim, as I remeber it, both in range and in reload/fire time. Sadly older VU info's aren't directly...
  11. O

Unofficial Achievement

Silva YOU ROCK!!! :yay: /Oz
  12. O

Getting Chat started again

If the buttons aren't your problem, then try changing your connection speed in the clientloader options, that sometimes fixes chat problems. /Oz
  13. O

PE-Wiki.info down?

I don't know squat about admining a windows machine, but instinctively if it was a *nix machine I'd be checking diskspace for logfiles or if some file system was full or corrupted like tmp or swap or some kind of session file. Just a suggestion, but like I said I don't know squat about windows...
  14. O

Spider Hunt!!

Agreed, that was a funny story! :) /Oz
  15. O

did they change the decay?

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/6675.html MA are as per usual not giving out all the info but atleast some of it /Oz...being helpful :wise:
  16. O

VU 8.12 bugs

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/6675.html "The coloring process will now deteriorate clothing. In order to compensate this change, deterioration caused by the bleaching process has been halved." ...as I understand it not having tried it, the coloring now decays the clothes, not only...
  17. O

How to change password

I suggest you login at the website, click on the "my section" and chose "forgot password" and follow the directions. /Oz
  18. O

new sword Rutic Kil

Getting back to weapons crafting mate? :) /Oz
  19. O

Hitting tincans with bats!

Heyyyy an ugly piñata! I want one too! Grats :) /Oz
  20. O

Impact of Paramedic professional standing on FAP efficiency

On a side note, you do know that FAP-5 and FAP-50 are two of the hardest to max out (maximum heals "all" the time) probably because of their good economy, the crafted faps are generally easier to max out atleast the old ek's, not sure about the new (L) faps. I've done some small testings...
  21. O

Korrs dropping again.. :D

Grats! But I think "The Korrs" are an Irish band ;) (You may want to edit your thread title) /Oz
  22. O

no glow in firefox

I've always felt that using IE is like widening your stance before bending over for that dropped peice of soap in the prison shower...:twocents: /Oz
  23. O

New Helmet!

Is that one of those famous "ass hats" I've heard of...looks kind of cool, don't know about the smell tho :scratch2: /Oz
  24. O

First REAL mining global

Grats mate, keep em' comming! :) /Oz
  25. O

Fap and EMT max out levels.

Never mind, other people have better info... /Oz
Back