Search results

1. H

Adjusted Omegaton Fast Aid Pack

Thank you for your reply. Seems like it sold very fast after listed in auction. Do you guys think it is resonable price?
  2. H

I'll bump this up... Any well educated guesses? I saw one at auction shortly after my first bump but was taken out quickly. I think it was T3 and SB was set around 9k'ish.
  3. H

If i may, i would like to bump this thread to ask current prices. Thank you for your input :beerchug:
  4. H

Why is there a lack of uses for sweat?

Like Serica said, this is already implemented in form of nanobots which uses sweat as material (and pretty much all other shit there is). http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Material&name=Nanobots_-_Adrenaline_Boost As far as it goes for mindarks costs, yes this would decrease mindarks...
  5. H

Please add a Total Skill count!

This is awesome :wtg::yay::yup:
  6. H

MM Loot Returns

You are pretty funny guy. If you read the thread, you see that you are only one who claims to have bad returns, so we can take a moment to think if MM itself has something with it, or perhaps its about you. Also the "entry fee" wasnt to taken literally. It was to help your attitude problem.
  7. H

Question: Horrible Return?

This game would be awesome if you make profit everytime you play ;)
  8. H

Question: Unreasonable return since last VU

:lolup: well you will see his log this month, and you know the full week wasnt 60% return, the variance in loot will be compensated
  9. H

I knew something good was coming up. Well what can i say if we start walking to childish path...
  10. H

2012-10-17 16:03:11 [Local] [] Girts Smilgs Niedra killed a creature (Araneatrox Stalker) with a value of 444 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame. 2012-10-17 16:54:33 [Local] [] Girts Smilgs Niedra killed a creature (Araneatrox Prowler) with a value of 429 PED! A record has been...
  11. H

After vu 12.8.0 my tt return is 91.24%, a bit down what it usually is but it goes into error margin.
  12. H

Servers Are Down

maby taming will come in this update.... NOT :)
  13. H

Well... How should i know if theres a change in the system or not? I just presented a tough about some people not hunting becouse of this fear. :scratch2: There must be one or two atleast:) Edit: i started to re-read this thread and i found first one from the page 1, go ask him/her why he/she...
  14. H

Okay thats awesome... But see, those who is playing it safe and dont hunt, their globals are missing from tracker thus the amount of globals are even smaller.
  15. H

The decrease of globals can also be inflicted by all the drama connected to "faulty loot". If you are afraid that you wont get any loot becouse of it, you probably are at planet calypso forums whining about it and dont hunt :).
  16. H

Thanks for the idea JohnySnake!!!

:laugh: Oh my god... This thread is fucking golden... Well Serica pretty mutch said everything that had to be said, its only about you self if you want to understand it or be ignorant.
  17. H

Price Check for Baringer SR51, SR47, SR37, SR36 and SR35

Thats pretty fast tier increase with such a small amount of ammo. Maby this is the adjustment they talkd about in buzz's? edit: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2012/9/26/Developer-Notes--5.xml
  18. H

yes, you are right, sorry
  19. H

Why do you talk about tier 8? The tier system sucks atm, ffs... Even the ubers havent got their MAIN weapons to that tier and they have been cycling insane amounts of ammo with weapons like mm wich has 86 attacks per minute and is used all the time. You are talking about a tagger wich is used...
  20. H

:popcorn: this is awesome
  21. H

Entropia Universe 12.8 Release Notes

yes, that is becouse the server is down
  22. H

Server Downtime for Release

reduction is a way of improvement... kinda... if you are pessimist :laugh:
  23. H

Server Downtime for Release

good luck... hope all goes well and hunting will be balanced...
  24. H

FYI: MAYDAY: Planet Entry bugged - my Quadwing Interceptor disappeared

I got my quad-wing back to inv too this morning. Oil gone ofcourse. Last time my quad-wing was stuck like this (similiar) the oil was compensated to ped flow center but not this time :eyecrazy:
  25. H

Withdrawal time question

i did withdrawl 30.6.2012 and today was commited, its 37 bussiness day for me i believe.
Back