Search results

1. Iono

*Hunting Event* - Halloween Hooters! - 900 Ped Prizes

*Hunting Event* - Halloween Hooters! - 900 Ped Prizes Saturday10/31... yep, this weekend! 900 PED Prizes Register in game on Global Event List This is a long event... 4 hours. Come join the fun!
  2. Iono

*Hunting Event* - Rock That Thong! - 720 Ped Prizes

Sunday 10/26... yep, that's tomorrow! 720 PED Prizes Register in game on Global Event List This is a long event... 4 hours. Come join the fun!
  3. Iono

Question: Mourner maturity and density on OLA #43

I have a new spawn of Mourners on OLA #43. I'm looking for feedback from the community on Maturity and Density. I have 1 Mourner DNA installed and 2 others ready to install. Thanks in advance for any feedback you're willing to give.
  4. Iono

FYI: Mourner spawn sighted at OLA #43

The Mourner spawn currently has maturity of Old-Alpha. I'm planning on bumping it to full maturity as soon as I get more fert. Where?
  5. Iono

*Hunting Event" : Thieves Guild

This is a new event type. You earn points by stealing points from other players. You get to steal points every time you get a global. Players with the highest points at the end of the round get the prizes. Event Status : Postponed until after Migration Event Round ...
  6. Iono

*Mining Event* - The ladder on LA43

Event Status : Closed Event Round : 1 This is the first round of the LA43 mining championship. Prizes: 1st place 300Ped 2nd place 150Ped 3rd place 75Ped When: 6/13/15 - 7/13/15 Rules : :wise: - Pick a resource (must be available on LA 43), once decided you must stick with it. - Ladder...
  7. Iono

*Hunting Event* : Battle of the sexes

Its time to tell which gender is better at hunting. The hunt takes place on Bakunawa Island. we've bumped up the maturity and numbers of the Premordial Longus to make it more interesting. Loot will be counted for any of the creatures found on Bakunawa. (Berycleds, Premordial Longus...
  8. Iono

*Hunting Event* : Bounty on Berycleds - 100 ped max payout

Its simple... I'll pay 15 ped per global on first 10 global... Event Status : Closed Event Round : 4 Rules : :wise: -Post screenshot of kill (screenshot optional but you must announce your kill on thread). -Global must show up on Entropia Life (no exceptions) -Multiple...
  9. Iono

*Hunting Event*: Itumatrox mating season?

Event Completed Spring is in the air and the Itumatrox are on the prowl to mate. For some reason they've chosen Berycleds as the objects of their affection. So far their numbers are small, come help us eradicate this threat before more baby Itumatrox show up on Bakunawa. First 4 people...
  10. Iono

*Mining Event* LA43 - Twos company, but threes a crowd.

Event Completed Time to get your screen shots ready. First 9 to post a screenshot with at least 3 claim markers (a crowd) visible wins 10 Ped. Where? When? Starting 12:00:00 2015-04-26 Rules :wise: -------------------- Post a screenshot with at least...
  11. Iono

New Shop... Twin Peaks, Floor 1 #12 Iono's Shop

Sells CLD's, weapons, ores, enmatters, construction items..
  12. Iono

Selling: Twin Peaks Mall Floor 1 Shop 2

Twin Peaks Mall Shop : Floor 1 #2 (S) Starting Bid : 30k PEDs Buyout Bid : 35k PED
  13. Iono

UBER HOF skillin Tants

:yay: MA like me today!!! :yay: The story... Set out with my Castorian EnKnuckles - (noob version) to skill some agility, and along comes this Big Harry Tant Guardian... He must have been 10 feet tall if not 20. I said.... whooooah big boy.... We duked it out for at least 40 seconds...
  14. Iono

Stuck at Login : "Authorizing".... Anyone Else?

I was in Twin Peaks Mall and CRASH, now all I get is "Authorizing" at the login. Anyone else see this?
  15. Iono

Swap-n-Shop -----> Twin Peaks Mall Floor 1 #2

SWAP-N-SHOP Get More, Spend Less! Twin Peaks Floor 1 #2 Stock Enmatters Ores Weapons And much more Today's Specials Buy Typo for only 157% Buy Mag for only 165% Buy Alice for only 128% Buy Melch for only 113% Buy Garcen for only 117% :yay:Compare our...
  16. Iono

Twin Peaks Shop (Level 1 shop #2) - Crafting Supplys

SWAP-N-SHOP Always Open, More for Less! Twin Peaks Level 1 #2 Stock Enmatters (We stock almost every kind) Ores Weapons And much more Today's Specials Buy a Breer M3a(L) for only 110% Buy Typo for only 157% :yay:Compare our prices, you'll like what you see!!!
  17. Iono

430 Ped Mag

Mining does pay off, found this one a few minutes ago. thanks MA :yay:
  18. Iono

NEW Shop in Twin Peaks level 1 #2

Swap-n-Shop ---- Twin Peaks Mall floor 1 #2 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/shops/97917-swap-n-shop-twin-peaks-mall-floor-1-2-a.html
  19. Iono

PA Mall Large Shop ... Whats it worth?

I'm looking for a mall shop in PA, what a fair price for a large shop?
  20. Iono

Nice day mining

MA delivered a late Christmas present this morning. Thanks MA... :yay:
  21. Iono

Do you re-probe/re-bomb on a find?

So when you find a claim, do you re-probe/re-bomb close to claim or move on?
  22. Iono

Running and the skills window

I mine alot... I've noticed that if you open the skills window while running, then and try to close it, the window closes but the direction you're running changes. (ie... Avatar takes a sharp right)... Real pain. Anyone else notice this? :confused:
  23. Iono

Whats up with the mining system

Every since 9.1 came out my mining has been TERRIBLE, what happend? places where I usually get 80-90% TT of probes now is barely getting 50%, with 30 probe drops in a row without a hit. I have pretty good mining skills, having recently aquired Mineral Sense and Serendipity (level 30...
  24. Iono

Veins Found

The following image is a hot/cold plot of an undisclosed area using 1344 probes/bombs and 350 depoists found. (ie. I keep track of the location of every bomb/probe that I drop as well as every deposit I find). The way to read the plot is as follows. Try to imagine every x,y location...
  25. Iono

Selling Large TI City shop (Plat Bldg A-2) next to TP

I am selling a Large TI City shop (Plat Bldg A-2) (next to TP) . The shop can hold 75 items inside and 10 items in the display case. The shop is listed for the next 7 days on the Auction. The current bid is 1000 Ped. I bought the shop from Max Hardwrath and according to him this was the...
Back