*Hunting Event" : Thieves Guild

Iono

Guardian
Society
SWAG inc.
Iono Io Onoi
This is a new event type. You earn points by stealing points from other players. You get to steal points every time you get a global. Players with the highest points at the end of the round get the prizes.

Event Status : Postponed until after Migration
Event Round : 1
1st Prize : 1000 PED
2st Prize : 750 PED
3st Prize : 250 PED

Its simple...

Rules : :wise:
-Register by posting name to thread.
-Each player starts with 100 points.
-Players with the most points at end win prizes.
-For each global you hit:
You get to steal points from any another player. (See example below)
You also get an additional 5 points from Iono.​
-Each global increases the amount you can steal by 1 point starting at 10 points. No upper limit.
-Players points cant go below 0.
-Daily bonus of 5 points goes to the closest global to 53 PED.
-Global must show up on Entropia Life (no exceptions)
-Global must be Berycled on Bakunawa Island
-Global only counts if timestamp on Entropia Life is after registration timestamp.
-Points and global counts will be tracked on leaderboard.
-Must post global and player you're stealing points from within 4 hours of global.
-Players can only register during the open registration period. Once registration is closed the player base is fixed.

Have fun!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Where?
bakunawa.jpg

Registration List.
-Iono
-Skai Blondie Boa
-harmless cool fire handyman
-Graden Switch Foss
-Will Newman Tisen
-Beta Binx Breaker
-Joe Kiko Black
-Oleg Oleg McMullery
-Ricardo Ricky Laginha
-Uldak SoulReaper Steele
-Tor Hammer Hammar
-Harmony Bella Simpson
-Jyoti Nisha Rahasya
-Antrav Ave East
-James Dont GiveUp
-Kassandrea Kiryou Kell
-Lia BhabyGurll Amores

Example
Player 1 has 100 points.
Player 2 has 100 points.
Player 1 hits global.
Player 1 gets to steal 10 points from Player 2.
Player 1 gets an additional 5 points from Iono.
Player 1 points increased to 115 points.
Player 2 points decreased to 90 points.
On the next global, player 1 will get to steal 11 points from another player.

Last edited:
Register: Iono

register: harmless cool fire handyman

Changed event status to "Taking Registrations".

Last edited:
Need at least 20 registered to start the event!

Register: Will Newman Tisen

Few questions:
- globals from Berycled only? or any creature (Longu, Itumatrox) on that Island?
- in your example: "On the next global, player 1 will get to steal 11 points from another player." Which player since there would be 20 registered? Randomly or you can choose from which player to take points? Normally should be to steal points from the player which is above you in the ranking or in case you are already on first place then you can steal points from the player on second place to gain some advantage. Please clarify this point.

Register: Beta Binx Breaker

Register: Oleg Oleg McMullery

Register: Will Newman Tisen

Few questions:
- globals from Berycled only? or any creature (Longu, Itumatrox) on that Island?
- in your example: "On the next global, player 1 will get to steal 11 points from another player." Which player since there would be 20 registered? Randomly or you can choose from which player to take points? Normally should be to steal points from the player which is above you in the ranking or in case you are already on first place then you can steal points from the player on second place to gain some advantage. Please clarify this point.

Berycled only
You get to steal points from any another player. I would expect that people will steal from the players with higher points than themselves to gain an advantage. Hopefully we'll get more than 20 players.

Added new rule...

-Each day that a player has no global will cause that player to loose 10 points.

This will prevent players from waiting to the last moment to participate, or from becoming complacent.

Added new rule...

-Each day that a player has no global will cause that player to loose 10 points.

This will prevent players from waiting to the last moment to participate, or from becoming complacent.

Well this is not what I signed up for.
Would be good to have a fixed set of rules before the event starts and not change them during the game.

Don't know about the others, but I do have a personal life and cannot join/participate every day as such this rules seems not right to me.
It's like MA would put a rule that says: each day you do not log in you loose 10 ped from your ped card.

*Edit: instead of this new rule, would be better to remove those 100 gift points, and give 10(or whatever) to each global and at the end of the event you award the ones in top #3 with most points accumulated during the event.

Well this is not what I signed up for.
Would be good to have a fixed set of rules before the event starts and not change them during the game.

Don't know about the others, but I do have a personal life and cannot join/participate every day as such this rules seems not right to me.
It's like MA would put a rule that says: each day you do not log in you loose 10 ped from your ped card.

*Edit: instead of this new rule, would be better to remove those 100 gift points, and give 10(or whatever) to each global and at the end of the event you award the ones in top #3 with most points accumulated during the event.

The event hasn't started yet. Its in the "open registration" phase, the actual event wont start for another week. Yesterday a player voiced the concern that players would just wait until the last day to participate. So we need a way to encourage competition throughout the whole event. So how about this. Instead of removing points from those that don't participate every day... How about giving an additional point for each consecutive day. So a player would get additional 1 points for each consecutive day he/she globals. Sound fare?

My goal here is to create a fun event to remove some of the monotony from grinding.

The event hasn't started yet. Its in the "open registration" phase, the actual event wont start for another week. Yesterday a player voiced the concern that players would just wait until the last day to participate. So we need a way to encourage competition throughout the whole event. So how about this. Instead of removing points from those that don't participate every day... How about giving an additional point for each consecutive day. So a player would get additional 1 points for each consecutive day he/she globals. Sound fare?

My goal here is to create a fun event to remove some of the monotony from grinding.

Also, I plan to have this as a recurring event. So I expect there to be some evolution to the game as players give feedback and participate.

I don't see any advantage to be gained by waiting till the end of the month, unless participation is extremely low. The way to avoid someone winning by doing that is to get more globals. Having the daily penalty or bonus would mean it's more likely that someone wins with low activity, not less likely.

Most importantly you should decide on the rules and stick to them instead of repeatedly changing everything.

add please

Register: Ricardo Ricky Laginha

How about a set daily bonus of say 5points it's enough to keep things even. So first global of said day scores 5bonus points.

How about a set daily bonus of say 5points it's enough to keep things even. So first global of said day scores 5bonus points.

I like this solution. But a slight variant... Daily bonus of 5 points goes to the closest global to 53 PED.

Last edited:
All registered players please review the rules as stated on front page of thread. This will be the set of rules going forward...

Last edited:
Also, anyone who does not like the new rules can unregister and I'll remove your name from the list. No obligations to have fun...

Unregister: [name]

Last edited:
Register: Uldak SoulReaper Steele

Register: Tor Hammer Hammar

Register: Harmony Bella Simpson

Register list updated

Back