Search results

1. T

New site

A bit off topic and I'm not too sure how many veterans we have out here but I figured I should throw it out there anyway. I got bored and decided to make a sort of social networking site for veterans. Kind of like a MySpace but for veterans and active duty alike to reacquaint themselves with...
  2. T

CND Hunting/Minig Courtesy and Customs

I don't know if it's just me but I think there seems to be a big difference in the way people interact at CND and down on Eudoria. For instance, I only mine on CND. Every time a green dot appears on the radar, either I am the first to say hi or someone greets me first. A quick exchange is...
  3. T

Weird Discovery

This is kinda a weird way of discovering something about the game but the other day I was running through a dome and I decided to run it while I looked up into space the whole time. :scratch2: Anyway, I saw Calypso and then I realized that from CND you can see the day and night cycles of...
  4. T

Entropia Exposed 24 Charity Mining Run

On behalf of Entropia Exposed, I will perform 24 mining runs for the next several days (if you haven't been paying attention to the charity thread, click here). I usually never profit but hopefully, since I am doing this for a good cause, I will be able to provide some profit to go towards a...
  5. T

In-Game Magazine and News Petition

As of late, a wave of new entertainment has come to the realms of Entropia Universe allowing participants to experience EU in a new way. News sources such as The Calypso Post, Entropia Exposed (the best publication out there :D) and Entropia News Network have emerged to bring the community a...
  6. T

Entropia Exposed needs a banner!

Well, the time has come to get an official Entropia Exposed banner. For those of you not familiar with Entropia Exposed and its magazine, check out this link: Entropia Exposed - Home Page. We are a satire magazine reporting on the monthly occurences that take place in EU and its community. We...
  7. T

Entropia Exposed VU 1.1 Released!

We're happy to announce that Entropia Exposed VU 1.1 is now available to the public! :yay: We've got quite a few great articles in there and more importantly a few great articles submitted by members of the community. Thanks for the support for the last issue and we hope you enjoy this one...
  8. T

e-pec.info

Hey all, I just wanted to let the community know that e-pec.info just opened up its gates to open membership for a limited time. Not only that but it has undergone some major changes and updates to make it a more enjoyable experience for the community. To give a little insight, e-pec.info...
  9. T

Very Freaky.....

Don't exactly know where this goes so I will put it here and have mods move it. I heard of a broadcast the other day on TV about online gaming addiction. I wanted to see if I could find it online. One of the first articles I read is this. And then there's this Philadelphia Inquirer Article...
  10. T

Another Idea....EU Book

Here's another crazy idea I thought of since I have nothing else to do. After reading a few diaries and keeping track of the competition for EF's new reporter, we all witnessed very gifted writers. We were also priviledged to read great stories about EU. In November, I participated in...
  11. T

Literary Agent

Is any member here a literary agent? I am gonna be looking for one soon and seem to be having some trouble so maybe this might be an easier way of finding one. PM me or post here if you are one or know of getting me in contact with one please.
  12. T

EF Friend Finder Poll

After thinking of a new feature for EF, it was suggested to create a poll to see what the general public thought of the idea. The original thread for the idea is here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46170 Basically, we (Lomo and I) modified the original idea to...
  13. T

EF Dating Section

After reading about Kygon's problem of trying to get his girlfriend into EU and reading some of the replies I thought of an idea which could be implemented on EF and in the long run make it some money. When I first started reading EF, I read an article about two players and members of EF who...
  14. T

Need help with website

Hey All, I don't know if I am allowed to post this but I need help now and I know there are a few coders out ther ethat can help. I am not much of a coder or programmer or anything of such. I know a little about everything and alot about nothing. I pick up tid bits here and there and piece...
  15. T

Belated Happy B-Day to Wolf Grey and Me :)

A bit late but I found out it is my buddy Wolf Grey's birthday one day before mine so I wanted to say Happy Belated B-Day to us both :) :birthday: :beerchug:
  16. T

So Long

Well, to those of you I know or know me, I justed wanted to say a final farewell. I wish you all the best of luck in everything you do, in game and out and it was my pleasure meeting all of you. To EF, thanks for all the advice I found, support I had, and thanks to the community for making...
  17. T

Final Treasure Hunt

Hey All, I don't konw where to put this thread so if it needs to be moved then I understand. I decided to leave a gift to the EU community as I depart. It's not huge but could make someone's day a bit better. This gift is actually a "buried treasure" which is 452 PED....the last bit of PED...
  18. T

Huge BP and Misc Sale!!!

Hey All, I am selling off the remainer of my bps and other things that I have left over. I have cross referenced everything with PEAuction rates and other sources to make sure my prices are as fair as can be. Please PM or post offers and I will update as much as possible. Bulk offers...
  19. T

Robs Skill Page

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  20. T

Selling this Outfit

Hey All, I am slowly selling things off. At the moment, I am selling my outfit. The outfit contains: Allo Rancher Hat 20.07 TT Tripudon Fresher Boots 12.55 TT Rexley Mesh Tanktop 8.37 TT Exo Sunset Shorts 16.13 TT Master Coat 36.90 TT All Clothing is colored Brown and Yellow. It goes great...
  21. T

Selling: Viking Armor(M) w/ Kobold Thighs

As title states I am selling a Viking Armor set without the thighs. The kobold thighs will replace them instead. The details on the auction are as follows: Starting bid: tt+1500 Buyout: tt+2000 The auction will end Sunday, July 16, 2006 @ 2400 MA Time. Thanks and enjoy! Rob
  22. T

Page cannot be found

Hey All, A couple of my friends are experiencing a problem logging onto EF. It is giving em the message that the "Page cannot be found". Anyone know what it could possibly be or know anyone else experiencing the same problem? Maybe a few tips on what to do? Thanks in advance, Rob
  23. T

Buying Fap-90

Hey All, As title states, I am looking to purchase a fap-90. Please PM me or post here with a price. Regards, Rob
  24. T

Buying: Viking Thighs (M)

I have acquired most of the set now but I am still looking for the thighs. PLease PM me or post here if you are willing to sell. Thanks.
  25. T

Buying Full Viking Male

Hey All, Looking to buy a full set of viking (M). If you know anyone selling, please PM me or post here. Thanks in advance. Rob
Back