Search results

1. R

Shop Guide

I couldn't find one already in the forum, so here is the beginning of a collection of basic information about shops. I will elaborate as I remember more. Feel free to suggest additions/points I have missed. As an alternative to the Auction House, there are several hundred player-owned shops on...
  2. R

Info: Shops for Sale

Shops for Sale All data presented here is from my observations, and may have errors. The majority of these deeds are in shopkeepers, and their prices have remained the same for at least a month. This is *not* a complete list, I just wanted to reduce the pile of data in the active shop post...
  3. R

Shop Search

I've been asked several times if I know if and where an item is available in a shop, so I've decided to make it a bit more structured. Free If you're not in a rush, I'll look for stuff for free while I do the regular updates for the shop list. However, this could take up to a month to include...
  4. R

Wish: toggle individual tool sounds

As certain sounds affect different people in different ways, I'd like to see an option (either per-tool or for all tools) as to whether or not you hear the sound(s). For example, I find the new sounds on the VSE Mk.I to be disturbingly high-pitched, and would like to be able to turn it off while...
  5. R

Info: Shop Owners

Concept and formatting ideas snitched from Few Scars' thread on Corinth Marketplace :) Results: (Out of date, need to re-count) Total shops checked: 620 Player owned, inactive: 103 Owned by Marcus Callender: 97 'Internal Error' or otherwise not implemented: 257 Player owned, active: 163...
  6. R

Info: Land Area Ores/Enmatters

Since the servers are down, it's obviously time to make another list :) This list will be a little different from the mob one as I don't mine much, so it'll be constructed from whatever information land owners and miners are willing to share. I don't know how often mineral deposits change, but...
  7. R

Info: Land Area Mobs

This list is still in progress. List of mobs and their general level per land area (for easier browsing). This list will include natural spawns (if I see them, or the owner lists them in their message), as well as mobs from DNA samples. The numeric links lead to entropedia's entry for that land...
  8. R

Shop Inventory Service

Currently being reworked. Primary Service: A complete or partial inventory of a shop, to be listed on Entropedia. This can also be extended long term, with updates biweekly (possibly weekly, if the turnover rate is really high) Price: Initial listing: 0.09 PED per item for sale. Update: .04...
  9. R

Active Shop List

This is a list of active shops on Calypso. (My definition of active is that they have items, and that those items are actually for sale). In this list, it is only possible to give a general idea of inventory. For more specifics, the shop threads are linked below (if they exist). Links may be...
  10. R

Active Shops

So apparently this post decided to reappear from wherever it disappeared to. Unfortunately, I've already made a new thread, and will not be updating this one. In the interest of not having to run through every mall or to dig through forum posts to find items, here is the beginning of a list...
  11. R

Stupid test.

Testing modification capabilities.
Back