Search results

1. instagram 2

instagram 2

2. instagram 1

instagram 1

3. Mathamus

Question: Why not bring back rent?

I'm really not familiar with estate uses, I have yet to purchase one myself. It would be nice if MA allowed for crafting, a Trade Terminal, Repair Term, Storage term, or crafting tables.... It would allow players like me who have horrible lag in busy places, to rent a place where you could...
  4. Mathamus

Yes, the more ideas they steal from minecraft, the better, that game is highly addictive and has a huge following. I have often thought to myself that MA needs to closely look at what has been making games like this so popular. The rent would be paid up front for however long they would like...
  5. Mathamus

I also said that it was either that, or that I was too damn stupid...but it doesn't matter, I was just being grumpy and frustrated. I don't mind people disliking the idea, that's fine, but disliking it for the wrong reasons was rubbing me the wrong way. I guess in my mind I figured that...
  6. Mathamus

Player owns 9 clds, builds house, does not need house, instead rents it out for a cheap for someone else who would like to use the house. I'm trying to break the concept down cartoon barney style, here All owners of houses would be able to set a rent if they thought that somebody would be...
  7. Mathamus

MA wouldn't impose shit, it would be up to the owner of the house that the deeds are attached to whether or not he would like to put it up for rent. Why the fuck are people so ready to fight over such a simple fucking idea?? MA would have no part in the fees, NOBODY WOULD BE FORCED TO DO...
  8. Mathamus

It basically comes down to, i can't tell if I'm being trolled, or if people are really this damn stupid to where they can't understand a simple idea. However, it could be that I'm just really stupid and am horrible at submitting ideas in proper form. Either way, I....just really don't care...
  9. Mathamus

Dude, i'm soooo done with this thread. I'm confused as to how people are getting confused. If you would like to make a thread of your own that's more clear and concise, please, by all means be my guest. The heading was supposed to grab attention so that people would read further to...
  10. Mathamus

I really don't think it's necessary to do so considering how eloquently you and other avatars have already responded, clearing up any confusion that I may have created. Clean paragraphs and headers....yeesh, would you like me to use MLA or APA formatting? I like the ideas though, and I was...
  11. Mathamus

hehe, more of a chance of that happening than globaling
  12. Mathamus

I apologize if I presented it in a confusing matter. I mentioned CLDs because there was a promise of the ability to build a home/structure with 9 of them. Also, considering the amount of CLDS out there, that's a lot of homes for those who bought many multiples of 9. Which is why I posted this...
  13. Mathamus

I don't know if it would be such a good idea to exclude current property owners from being allowed to rent out their deeds. I'm sure that would upset those who paid much more for shops, etc, than 9k ped.
  14. Mathamus

I don't understand why this concept is so confusing. The rent wouldn't go to MA, it would go to whoever the land deed holder/item/whatever is. It's for people who can't raise the capital necessary to own a shop/house/whatever to let them try it out. It was just an idea I stormed up. Right...
  15. Mathamus

Maybe to get a return on their investment? Not sure if you were being sarcastic with your post. I'm sure there are plenty of speculators that may have bought property/shops on other planets that wouldn't mind renting them out while they are traveling the universe or too busy to bother...
  16. Mathamus

So, thinking about this more, there would need to be a lease agreement. So, i was thinking, if you allowed the Deed holder to create a rent chit, where they can set the amount of days it's for rent, set an asking price, and allow them to put it on the market for other avatars to bid on. This...
  17. Mathamus

Now I know that sounds like a silly question, but something struck me as I was grinding away today. There are some avatards that purchased large amounts of clds, and there's no way that they would really be able to use that many homes. So, why not bring the rent system back, where the rent...
  18. Mathamus

FYI: Release Notes Aug 28th – Instances, Guns, Tools, Tons of BPs!!!

How the fuck do you know how they are going to handle this support case?? Do you work for NDS?? Because, if I remember correctly, the last time this sort of thing happened, the players were compensated for their loss. Seriously, if you can do a better job, put your house on mortgage, take out...
  19. Mathamus

Any motherships to rocktropia soon?

I was just on Narfi's Privateer, and apparently they will be leaving for Calypso in about 30 mins. Not sure if that helps, might want to check their thread and website for scheduling
  20. Mathamus

So, those that you have listed mean absolutely nothing. For some reason in your mind you believed that Calypso should have a monopoly on such items? It's like that argument about ND making hell and ruining domes. As if some how no other planet is allowed to release really nice items, or be...
  21. Mathamus

Dude, that is entirely unreasonable for you to act like you know "special information" and it gives you a reason to hate....but you won't tell anybody. How about instead, you enlighten us with your vast knowledge of how PPs, MA, and the entropia universe work. Because as of right now you look...
  22. Mathamus

Probably because he's one of those stupid fucking haters that can't help but to shit on anything that has ND on it. Haters will hate, it happens. I don't understand the logic behind it, ND did something that everyone would like to do with the game and just gets shit flung at him for living the...
  23. Mathamus

EntropiaTransport.com 24/7 Safe Flights

Had a great time hanging out with you guys tonight, left a tip with Infel after an awesome time hunting space mobs, even came out ahead about 20 ped! woot! Gained your ship some karma as well. Will be fun to hang out with you guys again, Andrew was an awesome pilot for the time i was with the...
  24. Mathamus

Why we don't have race's ?

Couldn't help but post the race war vid :) Seriously, i've thought of this as well, and I do like the idea of having different races. However, i think that maybe it should be something that the beauticians are able to implement, considering that they have kind of been left in the mud with the...
  25. Mathamus

Stop mobs from spawning within agro range

I agree, it's annoying... and if it gets annoying enough, you could always skill the decoy dispenser
Back