Search results

1. Frigid

Loyalty program

Let's not mix words, here: Addict's Incentive Program
  2. Frigid

Remote Controll for drones?

Hmmm...I thought they were called "sons"?
  3. Frigid

FYI: Disclaimer: I did not hack EF

I did not have sex with that woman.... Oh, but I had sex with THAT one, and I'm seriously considering that one right there. Yes, you, darlin'!
  4. Frigid

Male or Female? (maybe shemale? :D )

When I created my character late in 2005, the models for the males looked blocky and "doughey". I found the female avatars more appealing in the sense that their proportions were better and their choices for hair styles looked better. Furthermore, knowing nothing about the game at the time, I...
  5. Frigid

Trade Terminal not working

I can use the auction, crafting, repair, inventory and society terminals. I cannot use the Trade Terminals though. Anyone else? I haven't tried another center yet, but the two in my current location don't work.
  6. Frigid

Info: Status of the planets

Well, maybe not an innocent victim, but I think ND was eager to get the planets up and MA was willing to roll his out before PE was ready to handle it if he accepted the problems the game is having (no spaceships, etc). I think for his impatients, ND will suffer. Afterall, if Rocktropia was...
  7. Frigid

Info: Status of the planets

That's too bad, because you are going to have to... I think the release of Rocktropia was a box-checker. A premature release saying "Look! Planets are coming!". No ships yet, so teleporter installed. NEVERDIE gets his planet to go live first, and MA gets to show all other planet parteners and...
  8. Frigid

Ever Sold up And Came Back to P.E.?

I'm in the process out chipping and selling out now. I'll let you know if I come back to the game. Doubt I will. You'll see factories and vehicles and a Hello Kitty Planet before I do... I'll still come to the forum because the drama of MA/FPC is so damn fun!
  9. Frigid

Pirates to Invade EU? o_0

Actually, there are space pirates. However, all their ships are in hangars, sooo........ As a side note, they all look like Elvis or Meatloaf. They also shoot handguns that they hold sideways. Go figure.
  10. Frigid

Question: I was scammed, right?

Ahhhh, the old "magic beans" scam.
  11. Frigid

Positive things about EU :)

Wait I got one! Right after the social aspects and the people (both of which MA/FPC cannot take credit for nor control), there is the anticipation. Awesome. So much potential, the next big thing is just around the corner, just wait! But then, oh man! You TURN the corner, and there is nothing...
  12. Surpise Face

Surpise Face

Surpise face
  13. Frigid

haha. TRULY!
  14. Frigid

Club Neverdie : What is your offer?

He's selling the Asteroid? Why does that not bode well to me...
  15. Frigid

RESERVED in case I think of anything...
  16. Frigid

Question: Mindark Community Manager

I have noticed the Community Managers often have a lot in common with professors at Hogwarts that teach Defense against the Dark Arts and drummers from rock bands. I think the position is cursed!
  17. Frigid

Come on drop the ridiculous markups

The flipside of this is you can sell items at a more realistic price and look like a "bargain". When looking at items in an auction, keep two things in mind: 1) Just becasue the item is listed for a certain price, doesn't mean it it worth it. 2) Items that are on the auction are often there...
  18. Frigid

Question: Withdrawing funds to a US bank

I'm sure you chose the kittens. Good call! I checked on my BofA webpages and I can apply for an account online. Like I said, already have a couple credit cards with them. I'll print the page like someone mentioned above, and if they still look at me like I have no eyelids, I'll just get a...
  19. Frigid

Ok...thanks for all the answers. My bank is a Credit Union, and the teller did say there might have to be an intermediary bank. I do have a BofA credit card, so maybe I can open an account with them. I used to...maybe I still do? I knew this wasn't going to be easy. "Entropia ATM...
  20. Frigid

I've never withdrawn before, but deposited plenty ;). I went in to my bank to get the international routing number, but it's just my regular ABA routing. I'd just plop that in, but I see I get charged 700 PEDs for a *failed* transfer, so I don't want to give MA any. So, for US players, have...
  21. Frigid

Why sometimes people get pissed off!

If your picture is of words, is is still worth 1K or should it be 1K+ the number of words in the picture? :scratch2: Am I just seeing that your highest HOF is 4K? That's higher than my highest, and a lot of players. You seem to be doing quite well overall, at least atht is what I see from your...
  22. Frigid

Content Release 2010.2.1

Why you ungrateful, little... At least FPC took the time to tell you they changed them as opposed to the dozens of other ninja-rebalanced mobs. And you repay them with unkind words for their forthrightness?:eek: Good day to you, Sirs! I said "Good day" !;)
  23. Frigid

Question: Will other planets fail like ROCKTropia?

Cynicism takes time to develop and years of experience. Some don't have that....yet. And, in some places, things have only gotten *worse* after 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 years. New content has only brought new problems. New potential is never developed and so many things just flop. How are the banks...
  24. Frigid

Question: Will other planets fail like ROCKTropia?

Couldn't agree more. It seems to almost have been rolled out prematurley in order to satisfy some milestone. Like MA/FPC wanted to show the world they wer making progress. Aside from the travel fee, how is travelling to Rocktropia any different than going to Amathera? The real test will be when...
  25. Frigid

Underground MOBs?

Anarchy Online had some, and they were cool. They would be awesome if they only showed on radaa when they were moving or at close range and then erupted in a huge plume of dust and were so big they would fill the screen.
Back