Search results

1. J

Calypso Sweating Initiative (short CSI)

Artrat, thanks a lot for the offer. I will need to check with Normen if he sold remaining ME already or not. Sorry for lack of updates, but real life comes first and I have been busy with it recently. I believe Normen is more often online and keeps the project running so if you have Nexus to...
  2. J

Thanks Zana, trying for the community :) No we need lots of Force Nexus :) and i mean ALOT :D
  3. J

Sweat Buying phase completed: Bought 17K of sweat from these players at Camp Icarus: Allari blaze Winterborne Lanfranco Frankie Dettori Gyroscope Gyro Spinner Liquid DarkGoa Soul Will Newman Tisen Silvia Unicorn Hart Alex Drekrin Denton Actiondani TheoneandOnly Actiondani I- Xas -I Cacapaaa...
  4. J

Latest update: My society founder Miss Aeon bought 1KK of ME for 135 PED and that means that today will be some sweat buying time :) I will be buying 15K of sweat at Camp Icarus and 15K at Ola 42, 1K per person for 2.5PED later this evening. Still 500K of ME left to sell and again buying Force...
  5. J

Great stuff :) the more people will respond the bigger impact it can bring :)
  6. J

Latest update: Still looking to sell 1.5 MIL of Mind Essence to be able to buy more sweat. Normen delivered another 1279 nexus and another fellow player Mr. Albert Stone Einstein offered 2277 nexus for a whooping TT price to support the project. Big thank you Sir! Trade continues.
  7. J

No luck with selling the rest of ME today, but Normen took over so lets hope he will be more lucky. If anyone interested, pm him and help to support our cause :) GN all :)
  8. J

Mr. Lammbock just bought 1mil of ME, so another 1.5 MIL left for the price of 134.30PED/MIL.
  9. J

Afternoon ladies and gents. We still trying to sell 2KK of mind essence, 1KK goes for 132.30 second for 134.30. Difference in price comes from second lot refined from nexus bought for 107% MU. If needed i can sell any amount, just let me know :) If I am not online, my colleague Normen W1ck3d...
  10. J

Latest update: Normen brought another 5111 nexus so I am crafting second million of ME and we will see how soon we can sell it :) Thanks Normen you have been real m8 on this one :) Aaaaaaand server crashed :D
  11. J

Thanks for the offer Illyith! Might as well use your offer on refining as soon as i get enough Nexus for another million. Hopefully in the evening trade will be better then atm :)
  12. J

Thanks for support Sloe :) Every little helps. After refining 1KK ME Updated Progress table so far: Item Bought Target Sweat 26 000 36 000 Force Nexus 6881 36 000
  13. J

Finally bought Transformer T-104 and refined another million of ME. Total production cost came to 132.30PED. As recent trade volumes show people are not willing to sell nexus for 105% MU due to it's higher market price, so I am thinking to increase it to 107% in hope it would speed up things a...
  14. J

New day and new surprises. Normen shocked me with 16764 nexus to the project just few minutes after i logged in. Huge thumbs up :) Updated Progress table so far: Item Bought Target Sweat 36 000 36 000 Force Nexus 16881 36 000
  15. J

Second round initiated. This time 16K of sweat bought at Camp Icarus from following players: Gothic Kitten Lorefield Silver Tenebriel Longhjhon Elena Elena GAC Artur Gorgey Gorgey Mike the penetrator Liquid Darkgoa Soul Felipe Dale Vidilla Thorn Hammer Ignatius Drakonis Baphoment Tzimisce Demon...
  16. J

Refined first million of ME. Total production cost came to 133.10 PED (including refiner cost. I have updated introduction post with calculations for reference). So that is the price. Will see if i can sell it directly since both potential buyers are offline. In event of success tonight i will...
  17. J

Another update: Normen is a beast of a man. Another 4567 nexus to the table :yay: Thank you and you fellow miner for this :) Also thank you Ms. Lucy Csillione Taylor for your 122 nexus. If it continues like this might refine first million ME of the project today. Much sooner then I...
  18. J

That is if you trying to sell ME with some profit :) I will be selling it just for the production cost to break even without any profit so estimate it at about 132%. As I have mentioned earlier I still have to check refining cost for 1KK of ME and since few players already offered to buy it...
  19. J

Another generous player wishing to stay anonymous sold 692 nexus :)
  20. J

Progress table so far: Item Bought Target Sweat 30 000 30 000 Force Nexus 5428 30 000
  21. J

Thanks alot Italiancarl :) this is great morning to start with. Whiteknut current average daily ME price at this very moment is 136.32%. Might be that u have in mind lesser mind essence which goes at around 118%, so everything is under control :) Thanks for dropping by and showing interest...
  22. J

Thanks Meculus, that would be great :) I have participated in this event myself and actually that was what inspired me to start all of this :) The more people know about it the the bigger impact it might have. Fantastic proposition Az Bloodz :) I will definitely get in touch with you. The...
  23. J

Progress table so far: Item Bought Target Sweat 30 000 30 000 Force Nexus 2965 30 000
  24. J

So far had just one more nexus seller named Randalm Svagoproduction diRiga with 157 Force nexus to the table. Not much but I am sure more will come :). Thanks Randalm! Will be trading at Twin Peaks for few more hours. Heh, did not take long. Fellow Entropian Normen W1ck3d Swain generously...
  25. J

First Force Nexus Trade of the Project successfully accomplished :) and the honor goes to Mr. Magic Magikziggy Ziggy for selling 457 Force Nexus. Trade has been slow, but slow start is better then no start at all :)
Back