Calypso Sweating Initiative (short CSI)

No luck with selling the rest of ME today, but Normen took over so lets hope he will be more lucky. If anyone interested, pm him and help to support our cause :)
GN all :)

Latest update:

Still looking to sell 1.5 MIL of Mind Essence to be able to buy more sweat.

Normen delivered another 1279 nexus and another fellow player Mr. Albert Stone Einstein offered 2277 nexus for a whooping TT price to support the project. Big thank you Sir!

Trade continues.

Latest update:

My society founder Miss Aeon bought 1KK of ME for 135 PED and that means that today will be some sweat buying time :) I will be buying 15K of sweat at Camp Icarus and 15K at Ola 42, 1K per person for 2.5PED later this evening.

Still 500K of ME left to sell and again buying Force Nexus for 107% MU at Twin Peaks.

Sweat Buying phase completed:

Bought 17K of sweat from these players at Camp Icarus:

Allari blaze Winterborne
Lanfranco Frankie Dettori
Gyroscope Gyro Spinner
Liquid DarkGoa Soul
Will Newman Tisen
Silvia Unicorn Hart
Alex Drekrin Denton
Actiondani TheoneandOnly Actiondani
I- Xas -I
Cacapaaa Noumaa Amockhachi
Caapo Keisi Wahatalo
Andy Wizard Veezle
Elena Elena GAC
GorrionGorri Gorri Momo
Giuseppe Gis Tesia
Popa Fatima Aurora
Jonh Xeron Doe

And another 14K at Ola 42 from following players:

Mabus Allister Xenos
Undead Mario Evilone
Alexander Ukraine Odessa
Marko Grimreaper Tapio
Duncan Daud Wayne
Rob Degries Vaughn
Maximus-Decimus The-Gladiator
John Deathbringer Doran
Ska Lword Marion
Aradon Marlye Irtis
Grey Greihair Sloth
Ghinea Gicqe George
Dumitru DooMY Alex
Sir Matias Jolosvag

Total amount bought 31K and still have 11K from previous phase

Updated Progress table so far:

ItemBoughtTarget
Sweat42 00042 000
Force Nexus401642 000

Still have 500K of ME to sell and back to square one buying Force Nexus :)

Last edited:
I'll take the remaining 500k ME if you haven't found a buyer yet by the next time you see me online.

"Jin Artrat Mugen" in player register :).

Artrat, thanks a lot for the offer. I will need to check with Normen if he sold remaining ME already or not.

Sorry for lack of updates, but real life comes first and I have been busy with it recently.

I believe Normen is more often online and keeps the project running so if you have Nexus to sell do not hesitate to find him at Twin Peaks most of the time :)

Normen got in touch with me last night :). It will probably take me a while to get through that batch but I will be happy to buy from you guys again when I do. Good luck with the Initiative.

Back