Search results

1. A

Mystic stone on Arkadia Moon (NW on map)

Location of stone: View image in gallery Text on stone: View image in gallery The stone is covered by a flame effect, so it was hard for me to get a nice, Clean screenshot. Feel free to get some more clear text (I had to copy and paste a bit to get it as good as I could). Maybe it's from...
  2. A

Change every occurance of "entropedia.info" on this forum (and possibly entropiaforum)

As the old entropedia website is practically hijacked, it would be good if the links inside forum, containing the text "entropiawiki.com" in all posts were updated to the new URL. This is so that noone, by accident, clicks the old URL and instead end up on a malware site if the domain ends up in...
  3. A

Millions of accounts on Yahoo and Gmail possibly breached

If you are using Yahoo or gmail or some other service like that you may want to change your email password; thinking of the chinese incident some year ago. Big data breaches found at major email services http://www.reuters.com/article/us-cyber-passwords-idUSKCN0XV1I6 Hundreds of millions of...
  4. A

Buying: Dominax Boiga Adjusted (repairable)

I'm looking for a affordably priced good repairable whip; for the Dominax Boiga Adjusted I can offer 1100 ped. My whipper level (hit) is at level 33, so I could pay slightly more for a repairable whip that's closer to my skill level.
  5. A

FYI: Be sure to check team rules!

When you get invited by someone to a team; this can be either someone who invites everyone around them, or it can be a team invite to do a gauntlet run, make sure to check team settings! And if it's you who are creating a team, make sure you read through the options. Also, double-check the...
  6. A

Entropiaforum down?

Something seems to have happened to the "parent forum"; "entropiaforum". I get a message about a missing file, or something like that. (In case it's a virus attack, I wouldn't advice going there until it's cleared up what has happened).
  7. A

Uber: Omegaton Igni L1100E [repairable]

I got this gun from a nice Thorifoid Master Shaman outside Omegaton Western Habitat. This was really a surprise, I had no idea they dropped these. Entropedia link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Omegaton_Igni_L1100E Weapon type: Level 50 Laser handgun Damage: 36.5-73...
  8. A

Chat

There is currently severe chat lag again, and some people report mass-CTDs, and others no globals coming.
  9. A

Internal Error/Timeout

I currently get internal error / timeout trying to log in. I Think I last logged out at Camp Phoenix.
  10. A

WoF 2014: Team Sweden

We invite all Swedes to join WoF Team Sweden! WoF Team Sweden is a team for all Swedes in the Worlf of Firepower event. In the event, there are matches where nations/teams fight eachother in matches for the glory of being the best. Next event Saturday April 11 Stage 6 matches ~ Final Match...
  11. A

Currently severe serve lag on Arkadia

I tried to repair my EK-2600. "Timeout". (Or if it was "Internal error occured"). I then tied to repair my Heal chip (VII). "Timeout". (Or if it was "Internal error occured"). Then someone needed to sell some paint. Then, things like when he removed a stack it didn't show up, and at next try to...
  12. A

Policy for advertising IRL services paid by in PEDs

Is there any policy regarding advertising IRL services here in the trading section paid by with PEDs? I'm asking because there might be nasty taxation issues. For instance, who's paying the VAT/sales tax and the social fees.
  13. A

WoF 2014?

The 2013 WoF never got any air under the wings. Does anyone have any thoughts about WoF 2014? Best would be if Hurrikane would make a statement, but if he has problem to get a steady internet Connection, maybe we could have someone else to start it up? Another thing is, it either has to be...
  14. A

Zombie Kong

(I hope posting about the wave after it happened doesn't count as recruiting) The wave was supposed to be 80 waves+kong, but after 26 hours grinding, at the 100th wave, Kong finally showed up. View image in gallery Stats: View image in gallery Loot: 2013-12-22 13:02:48 Jimi Seitsmes...
  15. A

What happens if you let small kids play

16. A

Selling all my UL items, 32k ped

(Not selling right now, just creating thread hoping for some luck :laugh:)
  17. A

Suggestion: Make a synchronized server restart.

Not that it's a solution that's guaranteed to solve anything in the longer perspective, but I suggest all servers (area servers, loot server, auction etc) are taken down gracefully, the logged in users logged out, taken down and then after a minute started up again. Oh, and before taking down...
  18. A

No rd /s in dos 6.22

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like "RD" command in MS-DOS has the /S option (to recursively delete directories with contents). This was something I tried after a discussion about safety in space. I remember back in the days there was a file manager for DOS where you had to type the letters P...
  19. A

Info: The doorway into Crystalline Cavern doesn't work

A number of beginners are stuck in the room on the pillar, so they cannot move on to crystalline cavern (and thus they can't get their start gun to kill the 3 chompers). My guess is that this is somehow connected to the space problems. Not sure how/why though...
  20. A

Wof 2013?

For my team, I wonder when the next round of WoF is planned to go - if it's starting now (Before summer) or if it will be posponed to after the summer. Maybe it's getting a bit late to start WoF now in the spring; if you take one month of recruitment, one month of qualifiers, one month of...
  21. A

CTD when switching from 3rd person view to 1st person view

I only get cut'n'paste responses from support so I doubt they read it, that's why I write it here. Maybe someone else can confirm if something like this is happening to them? Whem I wear my stun shirt (F), I immediately get a CTD when switching from 3rd person view to 1st person view, either by...
  22. A

Selling: Full Vigi (F) and/or full Hunter(F)

I finally got the last part of my hunter ME - now I have my old Hunter (F) set for sale. The Vigilante set has some parts tiered, the hunter is pretty much untouched (since after the tiering system at least). Edit: Vigi set sold. Still have Hunter(F) set for sale (and possibly gremlin).
  23. A

Buying: Hunter mentor edition F Footguard

Buying Hunter Mentor Edition footguards. Been looking a long time for this. Edit: Got my footguards now, thread can be closed.
  24. A

Discovery: Lacerating Attack Nanochip X (L)

From Cornoanterion. Stats not shown below: TT as looted 29.40 ped, max TT 54 ped. Weight 2 hg. 1 Item point. Condition limit 3%. View image in gallery It would have been perfect if it hadn't been the (L) in the name. 2012-10-13 16:10:26 [Local] [] Ea Aia Nou is the first colonist to...
  25. A

Achievement: My first Iron Mission finished (1000 Eomon)

Finally! +1 Stamina! Why I didn't go to Rocktropia this evening: (No, no ATH during these 1000 ones. At least not for me. Someone else some 400m away got one though while I was grinding the last ones!)
Back