Search results

1. M

Question: Next weapon upgrade options

Hello guys, It's me again, asking for suggestions on the next weapon/amp combo that I should be aiming for.. I know that this game has tons and tons of weapons, and options. I am currently using a tier 3 EP-41 Militarty, Adjusted with an A105 Improved combo. Also using two bullseyes 8 and a...
  2. M

What armor to upgrade my ghost + 5b's?

Thanks everyone for the replies and suggestions, all equally useful. Thanks for taking the time to give me this info. I appreciate you guys :D
  3. M

What armor to upgrade my ghost + 5b's?

Hello guys, I came back to the came a couple months ago, and have been using my old setup Ghost + 5B's with EP-41 Military, Adj + A105 Imp. And have been kind of bored of the level of mobs I can hunt without dying in 3 hits. Kind of looking for suggestions on what armor set to get next, or maybe...
  4. M

Question: What armor to upgrade mine into?

I think I like this idea, ngl. I'll try to get armors under that MU so I can get decent protection while I get my adj resto. If I already have the 5b's, I should just keep them and use them, or get those instead?
  5. M

I'll have to check. Ill more than likely focus on the adj resto first, since that was my original idea, but I got people telling me armor would work too. Ring is probably doable, just have to save up for a month or two for it. I'm currently using mod ep-41 with imp a105. I keep watching the...
  6. M

How much is Adj Nemesis? And is it worth to get a basic nemesis and upgrade it myself?
  7. M

So it would be fine to just mix whatever parts of those armors I can find? I looted two pieces of (L) tiger the other day, and they have been sitting on storage.. Would you recommend to get their UL version after getting the chip? Or just keep using the limited version?
  8. M

Hey guys, I've been trying to do bigger mobs, but I'm struggling a little bit because my current armor setup doesn't really allow me to do so. I'm running a full set of ghost + 5B's, but this doesn't seem to be enough for most 1k+ HP mobs. So I'd like to get some input. I am just unsure if I...
  9. M

Am I doing this right?

So keep the damage enhancers, right? Or am I misunderstanding the info? Any feedback on the type of mob? I tried doing LT again last night, and only got 80% return over 3 hunting sessions.. Maffoids havent been that good either, but it was like 89% so higher return.
  10. M

Am I doing this right?

This sounds like, 300iq. I wonder if I'd be able to sustain this with my iddy bitty bankroll. Until I hit that hof, I only was playing with 900ped, now I do have like 2.7k-ish that I can play around with.. I've been usually just tting anything less than 102% that is less than 100ped.. which is...
  11. M

Am I doing this right?

Does oils and such spike at any point in the year? I look at the MU history and seems that its always low, so Im usually selling them.. I only have like 800ped of oil residue saved.. for no specific reason tbh. Is there anything that will make items like that MU rise at a certain point? Also, if...
  12. M

Am I doing this right?

And the majority of that MU is from amps that came from boxes :')
  13. M

Am I doing this right?

When I went to Ark for a couple of days I did save all the loot I got that could be sold for MU, and brought it to Caly last night. It's just small amounts of components and such, with decent MU. Hopefully I'll be able to sell those. As for the boxes, should I be saving them to sell them, or...
  14. M

Am I doing this right?

I'd hope so... The only change of equipment I've had since the start of the log, is adding the longreach and bullseye to the gun, and adding a 3rd tier to it.. Hoping to be able to save and do mission galactica for an adj resto, since I think it may help me save peds in the long run, (plus I can...
  15. M

Am I doing this right?

I came back to the game last month before migration, and decided to start to keep track of my hunts, so I can see how to improve my gameplay to hopefully not loose all my wallet like last time. I've depo'd $600 over the two months in boxes and keys. So I'm sharing my log with you guys, to see if...
  16. M

Suggestion: Direct exchange of skills

Also think this needs to be clear. As a buyer you won't be paying MU, you're just gaining.
  17. M

Adding the suggested mechanic, is just counter-productive for players. We would loose the market value of ESI, for players to just "trade skills" which doesn't really seem that useful compared to the current mechanic of selling them.
  18. M

And why would MA implement such a system that helps you, and not them? I honestly dont even see any reason for them to do this. If you want to trade skills, just buy an ESI.If they implemented this, ESI market would die, pretty much.
  19. M

Question: What is going on with the multis?

Only thing I didn't like about it, was having to depo just to be able to keep shooting, because my bankroll is so small. But now I guess is bigger because all of that money came back to me, which honestly made me jump from my chair. So I like it, how it's currently working.
  20. M

Question: What is going on with the multis?

Can confirm. Been logging my hunts for a while now, and started to repetitively loose, getting 76%-88% return on every single hunt I'd do. I was getting worried, but out of nowhere hit my first HoF in like 3 years, to kick me right back at 95% from 89% total return
  21. M

Ridiculous weapon prices.

Dont get me wrong here, I don't want the market for these guns to grow so much, to where getting a decent UL gun down the line will mean, a down payment on a house (which some already are). I understand the point of the thread, and would like the market to stabilize. But also understand that...
  22. M

Ridiculous weapon prices.

I am still listening. I find threads like this very interesting, and also helpful. For the players that can't really afford to use these expensive guns, or even use a higher budget, it serves as a way to know about the theory behind the game, and what to expect/do in the future. Evey keeps...
  23. M

Attachments on a gun

Yeah, almost level 45, been maxed on it for a while. I dont use guns that arent maxed, since it gets expensive.
  24. M

Attachments on a gun

Okay, so there is no real reason for me to even bother investing on these attachments. Thank you guys ^^
  25. M

Attachments on a gun

So using those attachments means more TT and less items?
Back