Search results

1. Vixen

New Tool: Ziplex Tik300 MatterSeeker (L)

New MatterFinder Decay not tested yet Will stock in my shop in twin mall, level 2. Max TT: 129.60
  2. Vixen

Vivo T5

New FAP Crafted On Auction for 125% start bid Max TT: 16.80 PED
  3. Vixen

New Tool: Ziplex Ju55 MatterSeeker (L)

Just crafted this new MatterFinder: Max TT is 60 PEDs. Decay untested so far. On auction for 120% startbid.
  4. Vixen

GeoTrek H23 Crista

New Laser Pistol, Level VI BP Here are the stats (decay not tested yet): TT: 267.50 peds Range: 37.4 Attacks: 51/minute Damage: 26-52 (47 Burn, 5 Penetration) Ammo Burn: 11 Ammo Type: Light Cell Durability: Good Gun is listed on auction, start bid of 145%. Hopefully the first owner does...
  5. Vixen

GeoTrek H45 Ortso

Finally was able to craft this new level 6 weapon. It was very hard to find all the needed ores (mainly adomasite, used both on the Gun BP and the GEC Coil Springs 1M. Also, hardened alloy is very tough to craft, since the BP is quite rare). Here are the stats (decay not tested yet): TT: 295...
  6. Vixen

S: Supremacy Harness (F)

Auctioning Supremacy Harness (Female). Min Bid: 17000 PED Buyout: 22000 PED Auction ends Wed. Dec. 27th, 22:00 Calypso Time. Highest bid above the minimum bid wins the set. Transaction will take place no later than 4 hours after auction ends. DO NOT bid if you cannot make the trade during that...
  7. Vixen

S: Full Eon Armor (F)

Auctioning this gorgeous full set of Eon armor (Female). Min Bid: 55000 PED Buyout: 85000 PED Auction ends Wed. Dec. 27th, 22:00 Calypso Time. Highest bid above the minimum bid wins the set. Transaction will take place no later than 4 hours after auction ends. DO NOT bid if you cannot make the...
  8. Vixen

Light Mining Amp QR Race

Congratulations to Buzz! When the new 101 Light BPs were released, Buzz and I made a friendly bet on who would reach 100 QR first, the winner getting one shiny garnet from the other. Buzz took the MA101 Light (L), and I had OA101 Light (L). Buzz whupped me good on this one, and reached 100 QR...
  9. Vixen

Selling Full ThunderBird M

Offers accepted in the form of tt+ Selling to the highest bidder here or ingame. I guess i should set a timeframe. Offers accepted until Friday ~9pm eastern time...so that i can probably deliver it as soon as 9:01. Highest offer gets it. It would be great if offers could be posted in the...
  10. Vixen

Buying: Small and Large Plugs Blueprints

As the title says, I am looking to buy these two furniture BPs to help complete my furniture BP book. Please PM me with any offers. Thanks!
  11. Vixen

What can PE do for you?

heres a few examples... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge and my favorite... Click to enlarge
  12. Vixen

Vixen's CND Shop Reopen

I have finally hitched a ride up to CND and stocked my shop with all the goodies from my new crafting profession. CND Shop #8 (Main Complex North TP). Right near 11 o'clock on map. Prices include the following: Abrer Laser Sight: TT +7 Dynera Laser Sight: TT + 46 Aleckz Scope: TT +7 Bjornir...
  13. Vixen

Finally! Im in the KS club :)

Click to enlarge
  14. Vixen

Quiting and "Selling Out" threads

if the rule is that no threads on quiting or returning are allowed...then it seems that people saying they are quiting in a sales thread should also adhear to that rule..but it doesnt seem to be applied by mods as there are many of those posts. what gives?
  15. Vixen

Selling Black Paint AT COST!!!

Since Sarah has been "lucky" enough to unlock Black and make it usefull rather than the gigantic waste of time it was before to collect, I decided to go see if I could loot some. Well, you're in luck! After ~5 hours of hunting Falx, I looted 2 cans!!!! So, instead of some rediculous markup...
  16. Vixen

Hangar parts and offered prices

I heard Deathifier has offers of up to 19k on these hangars and also heard that one sold for some 25k. Now maybe it's just me but for hangar owners to be able to assemble the hangars for amounts like tt+10 to tt+100 for the 30 parts needed doesnt add up to me. Is it just me or what?
  17. Vixen

Club Neverdie

Posting on behalf of Neverdie from EP... Hi Everyone, I haven't been able to log in because Hurricane Wilma Knocked out almost the Power in miami. Also 2 huge trees in my yard. It was an auspicious Day! I was actualy standing in the middle of the hurricane recording a special message 2 u all...
  18. Vixen

Buyer beware...

Not a rant but a warning that if you have a similar issue this may be the response you get from MA support :/ Click to enlarge
  19. Vixen

Selling Bodysculpting Unit

Accepting trades and/or ped. This is the new profession MA is clamoring about. Some guy bought the only other I've seen on auction...DON'T LET HIM CONTROL THIS MARKET/PROFESSION! Please PM offers
Back