Search results

1. Cay

Why do you want pets?

I just think Daikibas are cute and cuddly...I feel happy having one...some day PETS FOR THE BASIC REASON OF HAVING A PET: CUDDLING
  2. Cay

The 2005 Movie competition results

Thanks guys, I´ll try those :) Actually the divX did play the first two (nice work people!) but I haven´t yet been able to see the third...oddd
  3. Cay

It does not help, because every time I click the link the Mediaplayer pops out and tries to open the files. And if I open DivX player there is not data in the file folder to open...See? The link does not download the data in my comp...it tries to open it directly on MediaPlayer...so There is not...
  4. Cay

Haven´t got a clue! For Lootius´s sake can´t anyone tell me what programs I need to watch the movies????!!!! I´m so frustated, cause the Windows Mediaplayer keeps telling the format is not supported...and what the %¤#%# is FTP???????
  5. Cay

Cay

6. Cay

Thousand Hiruyys -a skilling test

See my blog Cay´s diary Little background, though. My current IRL routine prevents me from hunting more than hour-hour and a half per day...that´s after work before going to evening school...so most time so far has spent on locating the birds. I have never actually hunted Hiryuus before, so...
  7. Cay

Three Hiryuus today!! Hiphurrah!!! Finally Lootius also granted me some loot too :) No skill gain on rifle though...so much for my hypothese of 1 gain per bird...
  8. FIRSTsight1

FIRSTsight1

9. FIRSTLOOT

FIRSTLOOT

10. FIRST

FIRST

11. LOCATION

12. Cay

Cay's Diary

Day 3 -Oh Thank you Lootius! My first sight! #6 Orthos West Mound Session time: 12:49:32-13:23:31 00:39:14 hours Report: Feeling very confident about today´s hunt I decided to repair my gear (cost 10,57) and head up NW So many people had tipped me to hunt here, so I was to meet some Hiryuus...
  13. Cay

Day 2 updated. Still no Hiryuu...but many good tips, thank you! Died many times by atrax and Merp gang...uhm...bangs.
  14. Cay

Cay's Diary

Day 2 -run to the hills! #5 Outpost somewhere east of PvP3 Session time: 12:55:26-13:51:12 00:57:49 hours Report: Gotting stuck on an outpost far from nowhere. Funny...last time I was stuck on an outpost was on my orange days...this goddamn pardon-vouche ;) Started to run to NW and found...
  15. Cay

Thanks everyone for the tips! That was one reason why I decided to publish my quest :) to interact with oters, to hear tips and learn from previous experiences. I hope my skill-gain-table will also give the community something in return. Hehhehh at least something to talk/laugh about :) ...
  16. Cay

First day passed, no Hiryuus located. See the diary for full report.
  17. Cay

To Members of Church of Lootius

Greeting you all new-ones :) Nice poetic touch Wesley. I´m sure you all have very good standings as soon as we are settled with current people we have.
  18. Cay

Cay's Diary

Day one - quest begins...location not found #1 East Scylla Mountains Session time: 12:38:56-12:50:01 00:12:26 hours Report: My quest of finding Hiryuu close enough the East Scylla Mountains TP was a complete failure. Already broke my own rules by killing an atrax young (=rifle gain +1 ammo...
  19. Cay

Cay's Diary

Tactics I´ll plan starting with young and adult ones. Try to not kill other mobs, but let them kill me. I keep my gear fully repaired between sessions. I use Murdand Groover to alarm the Hiryuu and then kill it with amped Opalo. So far I´ve got approx. one skill level per hiryuu adult...
  20. Cay

Cay's Diary

Hiryuu counter Hiryuus killed: 3 :sniper: :vampire: Youngs: 2 Matures: 1 Other mobs killed: Atrax young: 4| rifle gain:+1 |ammo used on them 54/each last one with axe Exosaur Mature: 1 with axe Merps: 2 with axe Molisks: 1 with axe Hours spent: 02:21:02 :loco: :umn: :hammer: Loot...
  21. Cay

Cay's Diary

12.12.05 A Hiryuu-project. As Lootius is my witness, I shall kill one thousand Hiryuus (1000) from this moment on. I will report the skill gain, maturity level and weapon used. Please watch my progress on this thread. ---------- At the beginning her skill in rifle 1018, weapon Murdand...
  22. Combat2_beginning

Combat2_beginning

23. Combat1_beginning

Combat1_beginning

24. Cay

As Lootius is my witness, I shall kill one thousand Hiryuus (1000) from this moment on. I will report the skill gain, maturity level and weapon used. Please watch my progress on this thread: Cay's Diary At the beginning her skill in rifle 1018, weapon Murdand Groover/Opalo with amp A104...
  25. Cay

The School of Lootius - a part of CoL

To any member of the first circle. :)
Back