Search results

1. Tigerman

Mannequinn Pedestal + Female clothing

Selling: Mannequin Pedestal @ 3k PED Dark Divinity Nightspot Shoes (F) @ 375 PED Dark Divinity Dominatior Bra (F) @ 250 PED Spiral Street Feral Force Jacket (F) @ 70 PED PM me if youre interested
  2. Tigerman

Atrox Statues

Selling a pair of atrox statues (Left Atrox Statue+Right Atrox Statue) for total price 2,9k PED. PM me if youre interested SOLD
  3. Tigerman

BUYING: Nemesis Armor Set (M)

BOUGHT: Nemesis Armor Set (M) As the title say.. Im buying Male Nemesis Set.. Paying TT+1600 PED. PM me or answer in this thread if you have a set for sale.
  4. Tigerman

SELLING: Vain Armor Set - Male

SOLD: Vain Armor Set - Male As the topic says, Im selling a male Vain armor set. The set is as complete as ive been able to get it, missing only gloves. The set will only be sold for PED (No out of PE trades). Considering what ive been offered and what single parts have been selling for; The...
  5. Tigerman

Pr0n on wheels!

Well, I came to work last night and i though "OMG! Thats a fancy blue car.. AND *choke* Aint that an Aston Martin Vanquish?" And MAN was I right, it was infact an Aston Martin Vanquish S.. Base retail in the US... 255k USD! The UK people here may be able to say what it cost in the UK? Click to...
  6. Tigerman

Happy birthday to the PC

August 12th 1981 the IBM PC was born. The first Personal Computer, the Intel 5150 went public. Original press release: http://www-03.ibm.com/ibm/history/documents/pdf/pcpress.pdf So a big :birthday: to our tools to access the Entropia Universe at its 25th anniversary!
  7. Tigerman

a little fugubarba story..

As some have notice I have been having this job where I havent had much time to play PE and stuff. Well this one day i got very EMO and tired so i told the boss you are like fugubarba to me, so he went all bip in da skit and i gave him my login to the office, so now I can play PE much more...
  8. Tigerman

Zidane is a wuss!

Haha! I just read the sports section of the news. My conclusion is that Zidanes headbutt was quite n00b. During a practice session for one of the Norwegian league teams one of the players punched a teammate in the face and broke his cheekbone in three places. PWND...
  9. Tigerman

Tigermans Veteran Quiz 1

There is now a new quiz in the Entertainment section of EF. Sent a Veteran Quiz today. Should be a lot of interesting old questions there. Have fun. Direct link: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/quiz.php?do=Take&id=5
  10. Tigerman

Taking offers: Male Vain armor set...

Just want to let people know that everything has its price, including my MALE vain armor set. The gloves ive sadly not been able to find, so Ive been using the vain armor with bear gloves and its serving me just fine. Plate this armor and you wont have much issues with atrox stalkers.. Even with...
  11. Tigerman

Minimum bid raise on ingame auctions?

Personally im starting to get fed up with lame-bidders that always bid only 1 PED more than the previous bid in the auction. The people doing this imo need to grow some brains and some balls and make up their own mind about how much theire willing to pay for an item and place bids accordingly...
  12. Tigerman

BUYING: Adjusted Starkhov AS-97

As the title says.. Im looking to buy an Adjusted Starkhov AS-97. Offer is TT+4,3k PED. Will sell a ML-35 once ive gotten a faster shortrange weapon, so i might be interested in that gun as part of a trade if you wish. PM me here if you have one that youll sell.
  13. Tigerman

Atrox Marauder PWNAGE + a bug

Click to enlarge Finally found the Atrox Marauder. Been looking for it because I wanted to know what damage they do. Got my answer AND found an interesting bug in the progress. Notice that my corpse is standing up and i could walk/run around normally as well..
  14. Tigerman

BUYING: Omegaton M71A1 or M71A2

Im looking to buy an Omegaton M71A1 or M71A2. Contact me if you have either one for sale. Ill pay TT+4k for the M71A2
  15. Tigerman

BUYING: Omegaton M71A2

BUYING: Omegaton M71A1 or M71A2 Im looking to buy an Omegaton M71A1 or M71A2. Contact me if you have either one for sale. Ill pay TT+4k for the M71A2
  16. Tigerman

MMORPU - Massive Multi Online Role Playing Universe

Ok, heres the deal. MindArk claims that PE (EU) is not a GAME. I actually agree, the way PE (EU) works takes it out of a normal game setting and if you have a gamer approach to PE (EU) you most likely wont do very great here. People that have realiced that PE (EU) is more than a game and applied...
  17. Tigerman

Why would this cause a leak?

Now, all of a sudden when i was driving today i heard this weird "ticking" noice and it was accompanied with a vibration in the steering. I therefore used the first possible occation to stop and check out what the hell had happened.. What had happened was this; Click to enlarge It was stuck all...
  18. Tigerman

BUYING: Improved Omegaton M2870

As part of a little "recycling" of my inventory, im looking to buy an Improved Omegaton M2870. Let me know if you have one for sale and what you want for it, however i dont pay 10k more than the previous recorded sale.. EDIT: Last recorded sale that im able to find is ~13k PED
  19. Tigerman

60 PED Armax Cow Old - With items

Yaay!! More items! Click to enlarge
  20. Tigerman

93 PED Atrox Mature - With items

A picture says more than words. Not only did i global, i mutated too :eek: Click to enlarge
  21. Tigerman

PE/EU - Graphics, FPS and Windows Vista

I went to a seminar with Microsoft during TG06 (www.gathering.org) and was fortunate enough to get a copy of Windows Vista. The "preacher" from MS obviously praised Vista from here to eternity, amongst other things for its improve performance in general and for gaming in particular. Of course, i...
  22. Tigerman

256 PED Atrox Old

Click to enlarge And strike 3 3 globals before midnight my time
  23. Tigerman

117 PED Goki

Click to enlarge Strike 2... Gonna work on the 3rd after ive had some food i think..
  24. Tigerman

58 PED Goki

Click to enlarge Strike one..
  25. Tigerman

Moderating at EF

Personally i find it missleading and annoying that some mods just go in and edit out the entire contents of a post with their own contents. Id say they either delete the post or they let the post pass. Putting in a longass explanation as to what and whatnot to do and making it appear that other...
Back