Tigermans Veteran Quiz 1

Well, I'm no Veteran, but i took it anyway for fun :)

My Score: 36% :dunce:

Great Quiz, + rep :)

I won't post my PM, otherwise it'll help others get the answers.

Dom_sufc said:
Well, I'm no Veteran, but i took it anyway for fun :)

My Score: 36% :dunce:

Great Quiz, + rep :)

I won't post my PM, otherwise it'll help others get the answers.
Indeed they will. Or atleast theill see which ones are wrong.. There was actually a few questions in there that I didnt remember the answers to myself either untill i found my old notes and trivia bots..

Yeah, please no spoilers. Would ruin the fun.

+rep for the quiz. :)

Hmmm damn nice and hard quiz only got 45% bad memory only remember the 3 for sure, and though 100% sure on the Q7 but was wrong.. are you sure :)

cla said:
Hmmm damn nice and hard quiz only got 45% bad memory only remember the 3 for sure, and though 100% sure on the Q7 but was wrong.. are you sure :)
Yes, Im sure ;)

Average score so far.. 42% (I did take it myself too, just to have the quiz saved in my inbox).. Guess this one was harder than i thought :eek:

BruuD exposed as pre VU 7.6 n00b :silly2:
My score was 27%

Tigerman said:
(I did take it myself too, just to have the quiz saved in my inbox).. Guess this one was harder than i thought :eek:

And I deleted that result, no cheating the overall leaderboard by answering own quizzes :D

(hmm, why are ppl even allowed to take own quizzes :scratch: )

MindBuster said:
And I deleted that result, no cheating the overall leaderboard by answering own quizzes :D

Because you have to add them for us :p
And i guess thats also why we can not see what other people have answered to our quizzes? (Could be interesting to see what people answer wrong to, altho so far that is "a lot") :p

Nice one Tigerman :)

Unfortunately, I wasn't sure about even a single one of the questions...
I guess I'm still nOOb.

Anyway... I got 45%.

Tigerman said:
Because you have to add them for us :p
And i guess thats also why we can not see what other people have answered to our quizzes? (Could be interesting to see what people answer wrong to, altho so far that is "a lot") :p

Well, the quiz system is not perfect, there is an option to view correct answers after you have submitted your answers, but that function is turned off.

MindBuster said:

ROFL same here :p I deleted the result too :p oki was not that bad I got like 37 % in the Veteran one o_O

and over 50% in the mediocre one ........ holy I have to learn some more about PE History lmao

so my score is not that bad
Your overall score was: 72%

Hehe nice one Etopia :)

I got 45% so i guess i'm still a pimpin newb :)

I had 72%....

I feel, hmmmm, almost old... veteran I mean :)

Not been a vet I had to guessed very single answer but some how I still manage to get 54%:dunno:.

Nice quiz Tigerman +rep

Tyler said:
Not been a vet I had to guessed very single answer but some how I still manage to get 54%:dunno:.

Nice quiz Tigerman +rep
The wonders of multiple choice :p

I see lucky people :D wonder why the loots still suck :D

Nice Quiz.

I only got 45% tho :rolleyes:

45% myself

...but if I rember it correctly, the VU in place when I joined was 5.1 and anyways I was hardly online back then ...

Cool quiz Tigerman. It made me feel ..umm.. lost?!? :rolleyes:

+reps

Haha, Sharyn, you're not lost, you're just a young through all these stalkers :D

45%, but i've only been in Entropia for... err... 1,5-2 years, maybe.

I'm new and have zero idea about any of the historical things there so I randomly tried it and got 36%

any chance of a nov 2005 + quiz lol, i got 3 right and only new one awnser

Great Quiz, got 45% ....
But i only knew 1 for sure :laugh:
+rep

madman said:
any chance of a nov 2005 + quiz lol, i got 3 right and only new one awnser
That would be "n00b quzzies" i guess.. Ill see if that can be arranged.. but I do have questions and answers for atleast one more veteran quiz too..

*cough* 18% *couch*

Didnt expect anything else as I am a cnd-news-attrackted-player.

Nice quiz though :)

63%, cool quiz :)

- Deathifier

Back