Search results

1. Tree-doctor

How to get 90%+ TT?

I’m returning as well and what I noticed is that mining didn’t really changed since. I mean, geography as changed, Types of ressources are in the average same spot. I’m not a professor of any kind, and not here to give advices, nor tips. Some fealings or observations: # It seems that sometimes...
  2. Tree-doctor

Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

I was not geared for him and I don’t do missions. But it was Est of raven village in the cornacuda field
  3. Tree-doctor

Yes PVP1
  4. Tree-doctor

Hey guys, I have spotted a Divine Proteron north west of PVP 1. It is close to the village. I spotted it 2 hours ago, didn’t knew it was a mission mob.
  5. Tree-doctor

Question: The player’s quest

Hello Mindark team ! This question is for Magnus and the dev team. A great aspect of this virtual universe is the feeling of Freedom, adventure and the hope of looting, one day, some kind of item related to our dedication. I do not speak about economy or eventual resale value of those items...
  6. Tree-doctor

Project Entropia Soundtrack

Always good to listen to this music ... The game is pretty silent today and I dont know why ! Maybe streaming is ressource heavy ?
  7. Tree-doctor

Is this game coming to an end?

http://blogtropia.blogspot.fr/2007/03/everything-that-was-once-lootable-still.html
  8. Tree-doctor

Achievement: Finally after 8 years deposit $115.000 NEVER Withdrawal

So you say that ESI and skills injection is like... drugs ?? :silly2:
  9. Tree-doctor

They want us to pvp trade, but they also want us to play in the game they designed. Things just get out of control a little bit. I don't think they expected that much money coming trough the game, at all. They want an equilibrium. Just 7 years of observations and my two pecs of hardcore...
  10. Tree-doctor

I understand you Leona. It is why I think it is difficult for MA to manage this economy... to translate it in a "game play". Many avatars do have soooo much more money than any MA employees lol. For me, ESI and skills are a fail. EPIC fail. It worked at a time and now players like kimmi lost...
  11. Tree-doctor

I don't think what is good for Mindark's account is good for players account. This is two separate things and be sure that more players will "play" and more the loots will be "better". Money must be cycled trough game system, not other avatar pocket !! MA business is not our business. It...
  12. Tree-doctor

Haha good joke, almost made my day ;) And between, I'm not a hater, I'm an observer. Slight nuance. I like kimmi :drink:
  13. Tree-doctor

Pardon my interruption but ... IMHO, Kimmi supported only himself on the Project Entropia Platform. Yes, this is impressive seeing someone spending that kind of money in this kind of way inside PE... but, ppl, you must realise that Kimmi did mostly pvp trades. PvP trade do not help, in any...
  14. Tree-doctor

UNION LEADER should get ban from MA??

Hehe Francine ;)
  15. Tree-doctor

Interview with Stagger (Most popular pirate!)

Me like your style, even if you fragred me once. Continue what yar doing, u doing it good and I like it :)
  16. Tree-doctor

Interview with Stagger (Most popular pirate!)

Exactly. Sweat used to be sold more by 100 units than 1000 Units. To have 100 units ... It can took around 1 hour back in the day, if you continuous sweat and don't get attacked. Sweat Price had very huge variations between 2005 and 2007. Well, I do not remember any stagger too :D B.S or not...
  17. Tree-doctor

Another challenge: Beat WoW

Voted + commented. I did it for the rep only. :tongue3:
  18. Tree-doctor

MindArketing

Well, I stooped playing for a while and connect time to time to "see" what happen to this universe. I still deposit but only to buy things at auction, stacking TT peds in this game is a good saving IMO. What I seen lately is that graphics improve a lot since first release of Cryengine. Game...
  19. Tree-doctor

MindArketing

Damn yea ... :wise:
  20. Tree-doctor

Accidental sale of 15 CLD's for 1700 ped

This would be a pretty smart implementation.
  21. Tree-doctor

Dumbest thing you have heard in EU

Ho... I found a new thing for this thread :D stolen unlimited isis lr32 :"(:laugh:
  22. Tree-doctor

stolen unlimited isis lr32 :"(

Her comment was no BS ... She's right. What à stupid moove :) :D This is not à scam. This is just stupidity abuse, legitimate IMHO :cool:
  23. Tree-doctor

9K Uber from old Disciple

One of my old disciple had this baby today so I'm proud of him ^^ At least he stayed ingame for years now :)
  24. Tree-doctor

Real World Items/Real items

Go ingame, take a random item ingame since gold, like Omegaton Jungle Walker, and look at the Decade Auction Graph. This simple thing will show you an IRL reality: The Crisis. Since every company must face it, I think you can return playing without asking questions because this not the...
  25. Tree-doctor

Stupid shit you've done in Entropia so far?

Sold a Frecocuda hide for 15k peds.... HOOO wait that was not stupid at all :laugh:
Back