Another challenge: Beat WoW

New round of reps given..

Did you know that there is a positive correlation between the amount of votes you cast and the quality of your sexlife?

Another week, another vote!

New round of reps given..

Did you know that there is a positive correlation between the amount of votes you cast and the quality of your sexlife?

I think maybe my misses has been voting on the quiet, there's only so much sex a 42 year old man can handle. So I hereby plead to MA for a quality hof, to enable me to stay in game and escape further sexual advances....help me!!!!!

On this basis my next vote is cast, when MA helps me out of this sticky situation.

Yours at mercy

Rick.

Voted and commented! Smash the WoW and Runescape!

BUT MY QUESTION IS THIS! I was really pissed when I saw this.

WHY IS THERE AN EVE ADVERTISEMENT AND NO ENTROPIA UNIVERSE ADVERTISEMENT??? WTF!!!:mad:

MindArk, this is why EVE has 10000s of 100000s of ACTIVE players. EVE advertises directly on MMO websites where as Entropia Universe doesn't.

Voted and rep, there is alot of ideas people have for EU

Voted again.

The voting works with tracking cookies so you cannot vote more than once in a row.

The following way you can vote unlimited times: :evilking:
-Copy the URL
-You start private browing ( <CTRL><SHIFT><P> )
-Paste the URL
-Vote
-End private browing ( <CTRL><SHIFT><P> )
-Start private browing again
-Paste the URL
-Vote

Lets get our ranking up :wtg:

Reps given where possible.

Voted

Dream of Mirror isn't even online anymore, weird

Wednesday is vote-day ... at least for me

voted

... i find it odd that my laptop can vote too when it should have the same external IP-address as my PC. or does DrDoom's solution suggest that it's a cookie-thing?

Sok

EDIT: it would seem so since i can vote in FF and Chrome and IE and Safari :silly:

Wednesday is vote-day ... at least for me

voted

... i find it odd that my laptop can vote too when it should have the same external IP-address as my PC. or does DrDoom's solution suggest that it's a cookie-thing?

Sok

EDIT: it would seem so since i can vote in FF and Chrome and IE and Safari :silly:

LOL NICe___________-

Voted

Cheers
Siam

added a vote and a comment today, pheww that was hard! :D

lol wanted to spread rep to whole thread cause I`m bored and got this:"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

i saw on the client loader a baner that brings u to the same voting place :) MA found this ok!

Voted + commented.

I did it for the rep only.

:tongue3:

hey who worte that that there are no 14 yr olds running around caliing eachother nubs? im offended :laugh

(voted)

i saw on the client loader a baner that brings u to the same voting place :) MA found this ok!

woot :)
Mindark likes me, now to claim my HoF for the initiative :)

Back