Search results

1. Phunksta

100 sweat into a hangar

Happy to make next trade Hi snake eyes... I have you in my FL from Waaaaay back when I think you started playing. This is a really interesting thread and I think of all things it shows how negative people can be about such things. Bickering breaks out over PEC's and people are willing to...
  2. Phunksta

The EU Chronicle Flower Power Treasure Hunt!

Closing Soon! The flower Power treasure hunt closes for entries TOMORROW:yay: There are surprisingly few entries for this FREE competition, so ther are potentially LOADS of prizes left to be won! Original competition thread here
  3. Phunksta

Reminder ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT TO GET IN YOUR ENTRIES!!! Apologies for anyone that had trouble getting to our site. The old ISP is being a nightmare with the domain name... :mad: Here is another temporary link just in case
  4. Phunksta

Any flowering plant... non-flowering vegetation may be an idea for a future event. The clever among you may find help with this form other people's research, but you will need to revisit the site to take a qualifying screenshot :yay: Enjoy!
  5. Phunksta

announcing.... The EU Chronicle Flower Power Treasure Hunt! The main competition thread can be found here Of course you can discuss it here at EF too!
  6. Phunksta

too skilled already?

Yes in the EuTropians we are happy to take on members who can't take on a mentor. They will be treated just like a disciple and can ask the in-house mentors whatever questions they like. Also you will be in a society focussed on getting you started in the game, and your peers will have probably...
  7. Phunksta

Mentor Available

On behalf of EuTropians On behalf of the EuTropians I can without reservation say - No problem :) We are glad to see that more good mentors are entering the game - only this kind of movement will rid Entropia of the greedy sucky bad mentors that unfortunately proliferate. We are looking to...
  8. Phunksta

<tF> Treasure Hunt 19th Feb 2006

Yes, apologies for that - in the first instance it was supposed to be a society event, then it became a multiple soc event, then a public one by virtue of loads of people bumping into the starting point saying 'whats going on.. can I join in?' So the next one will have a more formal...
  9. Phunksta

<tF> Treasure Hunt 19th Feb 2006

Many thanks to everyone that took part in the: The Forsaken Treasure Hunt II The results can be found on our forum here: http://www.theforsaken.se/showthread.php?t=374 Hopefully there will be more of these in the near future - I am cooking up some ideas as we speak, so any feedback is...
  10. Phunksta

Scammer Alert

Hi there Freyr - I was one of the people that got the rough end of this - I also have the list of the other 4 that were around and 3 of them came back with myself and Dragon. Certainly if this was a misunderstanding (to be fair she DID say she deal tickets for 'Mike') then I'm sure we'd all...
  11. Phunksta

Experiment recruiting

Participants who reserve the right to hof/global? I'd be very interested in this as a fairly noobish miner. if you could determine an approximate cost to invest in the experiment it would be easier for volunteers to determine if they can participate or not. Plus, you are going to need several...
  12. Phunksta

Trying to find 'Shannon Decomposer Smith'

You star ;o) Great - I thought it would be something like that... thanks for making the link for me.
  13. Phunksta

Suicider loot?!

Something in the engine? Perhaps there's something in the engine to ensure that these loot heavy mobs 'pass along' their goodies by dying and re-spawning? Seems a good trick though - I usually ignore mobs in water etc cos they're gonna be a waste of ammo.
  14. Phunksta

Trying to find 'Shannon Decomposer Smith'

Hi PE masses... Has anyone seen this avatar lately - he is my mentor and was very good up until I lost contact... I'd like to get in touch again if possible. I wish PE let you send offline PM's to people so they could read tham when they next logged on! Smith - if you do find me here on EF...
  15. Phunksta

Scammer Alert

Another damn scammer - steer clear and report when you see her BE Aware of Mya Sabrina Luna Not only did I fall for the normal skill extract scam but she also asked for and got several insertsers and neopsions. Shame ain't it when ppl come to that - oh well hard to feel sorry for em
  16. Phunksta

Do you know the rep of this avatar???

Scammer - steer clear She is a damn scamming b!t(h - steer clear and report anything dodgy she does
  17. Phunksta

Hello to all - how goes it?

Hmmm There's a challenge Is this going to be like a treasure hunt - oooOooOoOOOooo goodie! :laugh:
  18. Phunksta

Hello to all - how goes it?

Hi all - can't believe I hadn't found this site before :laugh: Now if everyone can donate lots of PED and tell me all their mining spots it will all be worth it. :tongue2: Lookin' forward to seeing you all on Calypso... - seeya soon :D
Back