Search results

1. Ace Flyster

How to show the keyboard map?

As before, we could bring up the keyboard map, which was amazing useful to find out what's mapped where. How do i do that now? At the moment i can only see these action bars, which are useless when trying to find what keys are available Rgds Ace
  2. Ace Flyster

The New UI - Everything looks exactly the same

Anyone else struggling with the new UI? Every interface looks identical .. and i'm really struggling with it. Especially when i have lots open, like auction, storage and inventory ... i keep clicking the wrong one, or closing the wrong one by accident Or is it just my old age? Rgds Ace
  3. Ace Flyster

Thule, can i go back

I just did an inventory check, i have some things on Thule i would like to get back. The teleporter at Port Atlantis Marina is gone. Is there anyway to get back to Thule? Rgds Ace
  4. Ace Flyster

Buying: Buying Ziplex VRX2k BP

As the title says, Buying Ziplex VRX2k BP, pm me Rgds Ace
  5. Ace Flyster

Price Check: Arkadia shop - Quarry

Hi all, Was wondering what the current price is for one of these? Any thoughts? Rgds Ace
  6. Ace Flyster

VR Experience

Hey All Has anyone tried EU recently with a VR Headset. I potentially buying one and wanted to know peoples experience. When using VR in EU i will be happy still using the mouse and keyboard. Just wondered if there is any update to VR? Rgds Ace
  7. Ace Flyster

Any way to see my own sales history

This is probably a stupid question, but i am forever closing the sales notification, only wanting to go back to it to check something. Is there any way to see them after removing them from the notifications? Rgds Ace
  8. Ace Flyster

Sticky notes in containers

MA i wish i could put sticky notes in containers (a slimmed down version, so just a text box with very little border). I have boxes within boxes within boxes, and having some text next to a box/container would greatly help me navigate through the maze of boxes. Please, please, please Rgds Ace
  9. Ace Flyster

Buying: Unlimited TerraMaster BPs

As title says, looking for the following: TerraMaster 5 BP TerraMaster 6 BP TerraMaster 7 BP TerraMaster 8 BP Please PM me Rgds Ace
  10. Ace Flyster

Buying: Unlimited Terra Amp Blueprints

As the title says, buying the following unlimited BPs: Terra Amp Blueprint 5 Terra Amp Blueprint 6 Terra Amp Blueprint 8 Terra Amp Blueprint 9 Please PM me Rgds Ace
  11. Ace Flyster

Buying: Propellant Booster Blueprint

As the title says I am buying a Propellant Booster Blueprint, or the material propellant booster please PM me Rgds Ace
  12. Ace Flyster

Market History Graph - older than a decade

As title says, i would like the market history on items to have an option to display data from the beginning. I would find this very interesting. Rgds Ace
  13. Ace Flyster

Suggestion: Change colours on tagged threads on PCF

Hi 711 Any chance we/you can change colours. E.g.: Selling / Info and Buying tags on threads are similar colours, and i would love to be able to change 'Selling' tags as red as an example. They are all currently quite close and my eyesight ain't what it used to be. On the old forum they were...
  14. Ace Flyster

L Bps not dropping?

Hey all I haven't looted a single (L) bp since the update. Has anyone else? Rgds Ace
  15. Ace Flyster

Shrapnel in near successes????

From the VU notes, shrapnel is going to be included, in a future update, as part of near successes in crafting. I am wondering, why would they do this? If it is substantial, then residue will increase markedly, increaseing the cost and therfore price of crafted limited items, e.g. the...
  16. Ace Flyster

Buying: Loughlin Masher One Unlimited

As title says, please pm me Rgds Ace
  17. Ace Flyster

Suggestion: use crafted components as ammo or probes

Crafting is none existent. Apart from a few select items (amps, armatrix), there is mostly nothing worth while. What if some new (crafted) weapons used crafted components instead of ammo? Or some new (crafted) finders, use crafted components instead of probes? Obviously there would need to be...
  18. Ace Flyster

Is the new camera system really like other games?

So this is what MA have said, they changed everything to be like other games. So is it true? Do other games have cameras that snap back? Do other games have cameras that yoyo up and down when ever you interact with something? Do other games have auto fire that stops when you straf? Do other...
  19. Ace Flyster

Buying: Dragon Face Guard BP and/or Dragon Gloves BP

As the title says, please pm me. Rgd Ace
  20. Ace Flyster

Selling: Resonation Amplifier BP (L) 1-4

As the title says, i am selling limited resonation amplifier bps 1-4 Total tt: Resonation Amplifier 1 Blueprint (L) 10.06 PED Resonation Amplifier 2 Blueprint (L) 13.82 PED Resonation Amplifier 3 Blueprint (L) 6.81 PED Resonation Amplifier 4 Blueprint (L) 8.35 PED I will not be selling...
  21. Ace Flyster

Why is MA and PP's allergic to advertising?

Simple really. Why? Are they scared? The servers wont take the load? Put a big red mark on their backs with the gambling authorities? Why oh why MA don't you properly advertise the game? Rgds Ace
  22. Ace Flyster

Estates/Farms does MA no longer care cause they have their money?

Anyone know what is happening with the growing farms/estates. Are they used? Do end products have any use? Or has MA forgotten all about it, now they have all their money from selling them? Rgds Ace
  23. Ace Flyster

Best Auction IDEA to stop mistakes

Well, it might not be the best one. But i have an idea for a solution to the 'entire ped card' on open auctions, problem. Have an option - which can be anywhere, i would prefer option-controls - that is a tick box for 'Prevent bidding on open auctions' For someone like me i would love this...
  24. Ace Flyster

Removal of Ammo from loot - discussion

Hey all, Just wanted peoples thoughts on this. Removal of ammo (which is a large chuck of ped in loot) = huge increase in materials. Without a crafting overhaul, what's the point? Unless, the new stats on limited weapons, makes guns/gun amps worth craft again? Unless i am missing something...
  25. Ace Flyster

The Idiocy of people

People, No point in posting this in that other thread. As it will be locked when 711 wakes up, so here it is. I cannot believe anyone would play this game, if they truly believed MA were corrupt. Don't get me wrong, i think they can be stupid, and make silly decisions, ALOT, but corrupt...
Back