Search results

1. BudBug

Where are you located?

Australia...
  2. BudBug

What work do you do IRL

Im a Body Piercer, I own Legend Studios Body Piercing in Brisbane, QLD Australia
  3. BudBug

twitter

http://twitter.com/entropiaunivers << not an official twit http://twitter.com/NextIsland
  4. BudBug

Find The Atrax and Win

Thaking a stab in the dark i'd say G-21
  5. BudBug

Who is going to the brisbane convention?

I'll be there with any luck....
  6. BudBug

Land Grab Societies

maybe they exceded the +5 rule allready ? quoted "Societies that were not on the list of April 8th are blanked out in the list above, and cannot claim land during the event"
  7. BudBug

3D Me... VU# ???

Had a thought .. yes i ran out of weed last night How long or what VU do you think we will be able to go to a digital photographic studio, get a 3D Model of yourself stored on DVD. Take the image home and be able to upload and use it as an avatar... ? A perfect reproduction of oneself ! ! ...
  8. BudBug

Tired or Bigpond AKA Telstra Drop outs

North Brisbane , BigFlop(pond) ADSL... < 2km from telstra exchange. No drop outs but i formated a HD today and the EU download keeps dropping out. Not the conection to anything else.
  9. BudBug

Should MA give us a boost for our avatar regen?

Id spend 1/2 my ped card if the bar would sell me a RedBull,..... get (L) wings and fly for 20 mins... like the add says 'RedBull gives you wings'
  10. BudBug

@#%$!#^ Fees# #$%#$^%

I do Int CC transactions.... I have my bank do ALL the currency conversions and pay the cc fee so i am depositing in US $, .............. MA still take there percentage ..... I couldnt understand why either but, i am an EU junkie and just needed the ped.. maybe the fee is for US$ to PED...
  11. BudBug

Question: What Is RockTropia?

Where you will find Kevins Wasteland (kevin rudolf) not to sure where Lemmy's going yet ! anyone ? http://www.kevinswasteland.com/
  12. BudBug

Selling: Make Up Mask

No PED In Makeup Masks No PED in makup masks. I recently TT'd 5 full small masks after trying for a week to sell at TT+30 down to TT+10 then TT+1, shouted every major town .. So into the TT they went along with 1/2 dozen sets of curtains that were in auction for TT+1 (not sold) ....
  13. BudBug

In game Savings Account

WOOPS ! ! I posted a vote from the front page b4 reading. Voted YES but now i read the post i want to change to *keep dreaming* but a NO option would have been better. I would rather see the banks that are in game now offer saving accounts with an intrest payment. Thats what banks are for :D BuD
  14. BudBug

QLD, Australia - Real Life Meet

Tdays the DAY! I be there, I ride a motorcycle so i be easy to find (leather vest, denim and a black Harley! lol) Would love to see a couple of my fellow gamers. So Comon Aussie's BuD
  15. BudBug

1 week to go.
  16. BudBug

time to BUMP for another day
  17. BudBug

Todays BumP, need at least a couple of ppl for a game of pool, comon aussies lets have some fun.. Bud
  18. BudBug

..........BuMp.......... not sure how many have contacted nobleone but he has put some effort into organising a meet up. So comon aussies, if you put aside just a couple of hours and come say Hi, have a drink and a chat. Bud
  19. BudBug

BuMp cause we online now again ! :wtg: Comon Aussis in SE QLD, anyone from gold to sunshine coast should be able to attend. If you can drag your sorry geek a$$ away from the PC for a couple of hours:D. Bring the misses/husband and kids, theres plenty to do at the venue.
  20. BudBug

Little more Info:How to Get There Aussie World is located one kilometer north of the Caloundra exit on the Bruce Highway on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia. The easiest way to get to Aussie World is to drive. Public transport or taxi can be used to get to Aussie World. The...
  21. Aussieworld

Aussieworld

22. BudBug

Aussie Troopers are Recruiting

BuMp Troopers R Recruiting We are looking for for new members, NO minimum skills. Age, sex and location doesn't matter. Members should be active, self supporting and ambitious. No specific equipment is needed, we use the best tools we can get hold of.
  23. BudBug

Virtual contracts

I inquired about ingame contracts some time ago and this is the support reply.. The original question was about loan agreements and contracts ingame. (mainly to cover our society owned items.)
  24. BudBug

5 years old/10 years old stars

A patch for 5/10/15 years etc that could be equiped to the back of a coat/shirt or jacket. NON Tradeable of course...
  25. BudBug

Attention All Australians

Great idea Bagman, I would like to get numbers of what states we are from as well if ppl can add that to there list. Full avatar name: Budbug Bud Lovin Society name: Aussie Troopers Main activity in game: Hunter State: QLD Society Leader/Founder I'll be sure to get all the Aussies Troopers to...
Back