QLD, Australia - Real Life Meet

Nobleone

Prowler
Society
Obsidian
Quaeroveritas 'Quar' Noble
Due to some sort of rip in the time/space continuum the previously arranged Sunshine Coast RL meet failed to materialize... :mad:

So it's been reconvened for Saturday December 13 from noon at the Ettamogah Pub @ Aussie World just off the Bruce highway...:yay:

All Aussies in the area at that time are bound by the little known Calypso settlers code of conduct, rule 7781b, to drop in to say hello and warn other settlers of any dangerous mobs that may have been spotted in the surrounding area... :silly2: Rendezvous point will be the pool table area.

Come on Sunshine Coasters, Northern Brissie and hinterland ppl let's share some pre-Christmas cheer...:wtg:

Cheers, Nobleone :beerchug:

Little more Info:How to Get There

mud-map.gif

Aussie World is located one kilometer north of the Caloundra exit on the Bruce Highway on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia.

The easiest way to get to Aussie World is to drive.

Public transport or taxi can be used to get to Aussie World. The closest train station is Landsborough. A SunBus can then be caught to either the Rustic Cabin picnic grounds or Chancellor Park where a taxi can then be caught to Aussie World.
Source:aussieworld.com.au

SEE YA ALL THERE.........

keep an eye out for a bloke on a Harley ;)

Last edited:
Hey BudBug... That's some really good info and a map for ppl to use... Thanks for that and I look fwd to seeing you there on the 13th December. :yay:

Bump... Coz Aussies are on line now... :yay:

BuMp
cause we online now again ! :wtg:

Comon Aussis in SE QLD, anyone from gold to sunshine coast should be able to attend. If you can drag your sorry geek a$$ away from the PC for a couple of hours:D.

Bring the misses/husband and kids, theres plenty to do at the venue.

Hey Budbug... That's an angle I never thought about.... Right behind the pub is of course Aussie World, so non EU players and kids could spend a few hours having fun in there (free entry) while us EU geeeks shoot pool and shoot the breeze about EU...

This venue really is a win win situation for all....:yay:

Not sure if I can make it yet - won't know til closer to the date.

My daughter's wedding is on December 5, and things are pretty much up in the air til that is over.

Hope you can make it Serica... the more the merrier...

..........BuMp..........

not sure how many have contacted nobleone but he has put some effort into organising a meet up. So comon aussies, if you put aside just a couple of hours and come say Hi, have a drink and a chat.

Bud

Todays BumP,

need at least a couple of ppl for a game of pool, comon aussies lets have some fun..

Bud

time to

BUMP

for another day​

Thanks for all the bumps BudBug... It's still on for Saturday December 13th @ the Ettamogah Pub...

C'mon Aussies it's the first day of the school holidays lets have a few beers and shoot some pool...:yay:

Bumpety bump bump... Can't believe EU Aussies are not interested in beer and pool...:scratch2:

THey must all be computer geeks... :laugh:

Sorry I won't be able to make it that far north, but I hope you have a great time. It might help if one of you wears something memorable this time so you actually meet up - so question is, who will be wearing a red flower tucked into their ear?

1 week to go.

It's happening this Saturday Aussie boys and girls... Join us at the Ettamogah Pub for 3 x skill gains in shooting pool and beer drinking...:yay::yay::yay:

This meeting happens tomorrow (Saturday) noon at the Ettamogah Pub... Cya there...

Tdays the DAY!

I be there, I ride a motorcycle so i be easy to find (leather vest, denim and a black Harley! lol)

Would love to see a couple of my fellow gamers. So Comon Aussie's

BuD

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

It was great to meet up with 2Com, BudBug and another potential EU recruit at the Ettamogah Pub on the Sunshine Coast today... Here are some phone pics I took...

For those interested we are meeting in EU tonight at 20.00 AEST @ Atlas Haven that's 12.00 MA time.

Nice to meet and share ideas and maybe next time a few more can come along...

Back