Search results

1. BudBug

3D Me... VU# ???

Had a thought .. yes i ran out of weed last night How long or what VU do you think we will be able to go to a digital photographic studio, get a 3D Model of yourself stored on DVD. Take the image home and be able to upload and use it as an avatar... ? A perfect reproduction of oneself ! ! ...
  2. BudBug

Aussie Troopers are Recruiting

Aussie Troopers are Recruiting Who are we? We are Australian Based and looking for Aussies and New Zealand players but we will accept anyone round the world as long as we see you in our time zone. The age of current members goes from 18 to 40+. The spoken language in the society is English...
  3. BudBug

Aussie Troopers recruiting

Aussie Troopers are Recruiting Who are we? We are Australian Based and looking for Aussies and New Zealand players but we will accept anyone round the world as long as we see you in our time zone. The age of current members goes from 18 to 40. The spoken language in the society is English...
  4. BudBug

My lucky week

3rd global for the week... Cornundacauda Provider . lets hope it keeps up this this week. The gloves are Goblin (F) VALUE : 113 PED Click to enlarge
  5. BudBug

Crafting Surprise

2nd Global for the day with the new VU. Crafting Urban Shirt, my first batch. I didn't think I would be so lucky as to get 2 in one day. Sory i didn't clear the box (wasn't expecting it) but its basically : 11700 residue 15 PED shirt And a (L) BP Value: 129 PED Click to enlarge
  6. BudBug

1 Shot Wonders.

Heading towards the Drones at Jason this poor little thing appered in front of me. 1st shot of new VU Boom Head Shot ! :laugh: :laugh: Snablesnot - Male young Value 97 PED :wtg: Click to enlarge
  7. BudBug

2nd Global

1st time out killin drones solo. Drone Gen1 - only a small global but im excited. :yay: :wtg: Value 56 PED Click to enlarge
  8. BudBug

Aussie Troopers Recruiting

Aussie Troopers are Recruiting Who are we? We are Australian Based and looking for Aussies and New Zealand players but we will accept anyone round the world as long as we see you in our time zone. The age of current members goes from 18 to 40. The spoken language in the society is English...
  9. BudBug

First Global

Sweating and Killing. Exarosaur Young SW of PA... I never expected such a large global for my first !! Value : 239 PED :yay: I was very excited. :yay: Click to enlarge Bud Lovin
  10. BudBug

Mentor Problems

My mentor showed me very little in 1 week and then went offline. I have not seen her for 5 months now and MA will still not release me till she comes back on to collect her reward (lol a reward for leaving me to find out everything myself !) I dont really want skill chips but would like to be...
  11. BudBug

Aussie Troopers recruiting

Aussie Troopers are now recruiting new members Who are we? We are Australian Based and looking for Aussies and New Zealand players but we will accept anyone round the world as long as we see you in our time zone. The age of current members goes from 18 to 40. The spoken language in the society...
Back