Search results

1. Daniel Steps

CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 (L) <> CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 (L)

There seem to be two identically named guns "CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 (L)" with different stats. (I didn't find a thread about it so i wanted to record it here. I also made a support case so it may get fixed in the future. Can't be a good idea to have the same name for different weapons. But...
  2. CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 -- 42 vs 32 ped L gun.jpg

CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 -- 42 vs 32 ped L gun.jpg

CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 (L)
  3. CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 -- 32 vs 42 ped L gun.jpg

CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 -- 32 vs 42 ped L gun.jpg

CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 (L)
  4. Daniel Steps

MindArk Q&A Session LAN 2023 Summary Transcript

Even if they make the mentoring gifts non-tradeable? (Ideally i prefer no non-tradeables in an RCE, but to avoid exploits and get better mentor gifts, it might be a solution?)
  5. Daniel Steps

Selling: removed

I had never heard of this one, for others that don't know this cool healing tool : http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=300 Would you like to share what loots this? :? Via PM or ingame is fine too. :)
  6. Daniel Steps

Question: Why is AFK hunting bad? Assuming it does not interfere with another player's play.

Or open a conversation with a random player (perhaps even suggest a question or topic (can be in- or outgame topics)), maybe suggest some ingame activity together, ... stimulate the community somehow instead of all the grinding leading nowhere.
  7. Daniel Steps

Entropia Universe - Client Loader

MindArk, please fix : Internet Explorer is no longer what you should link to in the client loader ... https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/gaming/internet-explorer-support-officially-ends-this-november/
  8. Daniel Steps

Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.5

Last 2 weeks i got stuck in plants on different locations all over Calypso and Amethera ... can't move, nor tp out, nor drop a vehicle close enought to escape the plant by entering vehicle ... For example at ~ Royal Club ~ the Ambulimax are stuck near the sweat circle (assuming that is a valid...
  9. Daniel Steps

Entropia Universe Client Installation Testing Assistance

The client loader no longer allows me to click on the "launch"-button. I tried verifying the local data: no effect. Not getting any warning or message whatsoever so i'm not sure what's going on at the moment. There was a Windows Update yesterday so i assume that caused the present "client loader...
  10. Daniel Steps

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

If i'm not mistaken (existing) auction orders don't do what they are supposed to do : an existing order didn't buyout my offer despite being below the amount & markup mentionned by the order. (support case sent)
  11. Daniel Steps

Calamusoid Mission Info And Such

Calamusoid Entrails = do these still drop? do they drop only from certain maturities ? have not been able to loot 1 in several days of hunting (and all the other parts were easy to find in sufficient amounts)
  12. Daniel Steps

Info: New Fort Medusa Calamusoid mission walk through

Calamusoid Nest reward was only (0.0030 ped) 300 Blazar fragments in my case, atm i dunno if it varies or if it's changed.
  13. Daniel Steps

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

I sent him a friend request .. But no server in common .. Will try again ..
  14. Daniel Steps

Thanks : ) Little loot elsewhere for a while, so i returned ... OLA17 is the place to be ;-)
  15. Daniel Steps

Santa's Secret Code - WIN UP TO 2,000 PED for every HOF 500 and Greater!!!

Sign me up please : ) Daniel Taoseeker Steps
  16. Daniel Steps

Selling: Storage clearout

Angelic wings tt+10 plz Hey Oleg, I'd like to bid tt+10 ped on your Angelic wings M. Daniel
  17. Daniel Steps

Help: kinda scared im hacked

Something amiss due to / since Daylight Saving Time 2019 ? (Sunday, March 31, 2:00 am - Sunday, October 27, 3:00 am)
  18. Daniel Steps

Thanks for my first payout (120 ped), that was cool. : ) Now i got to start again, there we go 82 pedder today : ) need a big hof @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats, one can dream (and try) :P
  19. Daniel Steps

Server Downtime for Release

Correct. Just manually launch (right click: install) both visual c x86 and x64 redistrubutables from "redist" folder (probably under C: Program Files x86 : Entropia Universe : redist). Then launch the Client Loader. It'll start downloading planet content. Enjoy your game. : )
  20. Daniel Steps

Can't seem to find him (send a friend request in the past) ... When is he online (weekends? Europe evenings? or ...) ? Thanks.
  21. Daniel Steps

22 Negative hunts in a Row, A Constructive Look at the Future of Entropia, Loot, Fun and Growth

There's other possible explanations. Some that MindArk might have coded and some that MindArk might not even be aware of (or at least doesn't care about fixing since it's only making players loose: exemple packet loss or other such unintended interference with the game might cause you not to get...
  22. Daniel Steps

Starter Pack Nerfed!

Not fine at all to change items after they've been sold ...
  23. Daniel Steps

Where do Unlimited weapons/Tools come from?

"Are there Unlimited BPs?" YES, for some things (exemple: Dante blp amp) "Are these weapons/tools dropped in HOFs and Globals only?" NO, not necessarily in hofs/globals, can be in a "mini" (no global but bit higher than normal loot), or normal loot value (but including an UL item) ... "I was...
  24. Daniel Steps

I need the help of a mathematician.

I suggest you read this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6191679/ Periodontal disease (PD) is an inflammatory disease of the tissues supporting the teeth. PD affects 65 million adults over the age of 30 years in the USA (1–4), and worldwide 5 to 70% of adults. These percentages...
  25. Daniel Steps

Entropia Life bug since VU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGuNsiSZ9RI (on a more serious note: i did see a global, not me, that didn't appear in EL a few days ago)
Back