Search results

1. Tromos

Uber: 27K OA-104 Craft

hey hey... uber gratz!!! nice QR :cool:
  2. Tromos

Can't even download now?

Keep on having same problem.. I tried to contact support but apparently they have de-activated the option in the website.. Has anyone succeeded into a clean installation today?
  3. Tromos

Can't even download now?

Hi all - after having come across all bugs, failures, crashes after logging in, textures missing, more failures to fix, deleting dynamic content and trying again, I finally wiped out everything to have a clean installation. And now I can't even download from scratch. I make it maximum 5-10...
  4. Tromos

Uber: Best uber in my mining career

Congratulations!!!! A very well deserved UL 101 loots to one of the most dedicated 101 miners and a great guy!! Really happy for you mate :yay:
  5. Tromos

Selling: CND Individual DOMES 4 Sale!!!

Kill the trax!!!
  6. Tromos

Cars in lootable areas !

voted "out of lootable areas". It certainly felt more fun before even though I have to admit that I get less heart attacks today :) Some of the old strategies of staying alive (or not get looted) are now obsolete. Ofc new ones are around but they require less action. One additional problem is...
  7. Tromos

Help: How much ped do you need to start crafting?

If you are very disciplined about how you buy materials, how you sell your product, and that product is selected from components blueprint books, then you may be able to craft with 15-20k PED as a low level crafter (covering a few BPs, materials, stock). With some decent chances of breaking...
  8. Tromos

Question: CnD Mining, Bad luck or Robbery!!!!

When at a bad day at CND, the hit rate can be like that. It has happened quite a few times that I got 1 or 2 claims per 100 bombs. Normal bad CND day. However, as several others mentioned, you dropped way too few bombs to get more chances for balancing. If your budget is limited for dropping...
  9. Tromos

HoF: My 5th tower, rich alicenies and some more

Uber gratz once more Jas!!! :yay:
  10. Tromos

Manufacture Methodology

After a few clicks on attachments I got to unlock methodology :) Click to enlarge I would have been there earlier but some time ago decided to chip out from lvl 30+ to lvl 10... then decided to get back there after all. Always nice to see an unlock :D
  11. Manufacturing Methodology

Manufacturing Methodology

12. Tromos

"Guess & Win" mining log

Stats excluding CND Last round of the same statistics but this time only for drops on the planet. I had one long bad round at CND, which I thought I 'd take out for those curious to see the same just for planet. Below numbers DO NOT count against the contest. The are just for information...
  13. Tromos

Help: It begins

welcome to EU :) The items you can buy from the Trade Terminal are good for a beginner. I suggest a start up budget of 50 US$ or 500 PEDs (you can do it with less ofc) in order to be able to stock whatever you mine and not have to sell at lower prices. The costs for the tools will be just a...
  14. Tromos

"Guess & Win" mining log

To put things a bit into perspective with regards to rare finds (probably not visible straight away with above numbers) after a quick note from a friend. The rare finds return with MU is 766.46 PEDs or 11.6% of total spend (incl. MU). For the ones that doubt whether bigger/expensive finders can...
  15. Tromos

"Guess & Win" mining log

Other Statistics Below stats include the one catastropic round I made in CND. I will post some numbers excluding that one as well for those interested :) All drops with maxed vrx2k & mt1000 except for 500 ore type drops with OF-105 in CND. - Total drops: 5,500 (2,750 of each type) -...
  16. Tromos

"Guess & Win" mining log

Run #22 (100/100) Ores: 75% @ TT, 129% w. MU Enmatters: 73% @ TT, 131% w. MU Total: 73% @ TT, 125% w. MU Notes: Nice MU on this round... a bit of Redulite and my 3rd SOOTO (scales) this past month Run #23 (100/100) Ores: 89% @ TT, 104% w. MU Enmatters: 78% @ TT, 84% w. MU Total: 82%...
  17. Tromos

"Guess & Win" mining log

So, the contest is over... unfortunately I don't have excel on this computer to summarize my last 400 drops, but really not that much has changed.. maybe the person above or below has won but I dont expect a big fluctuation. well, it was god fun.. more tomorrow... now I go to burn some big...
  18. Tromos

Question: OA-101 (L) crafting and globals

oh, I misread your thread. 130k losses on 400k of globies is actually not too surprising, even though still on the high side for my stats. I have some good days with 101s indeed but as expected it comes and goes. I don't really click the AP :laugh: and yes.. it's pure gambling. :yay:
  19. Tromos

Thank you.

You are lucky that I have strict principles about soc mates. If not, that purple dot that entered my radar yesterday would have suffered the consequences of me hurting it with my excavator :D Anyway, pvp4 is risky, ofc you get paid for taking the risk and that's fine. What bugs me with pvp4 is...
  20. Tromos

Well, comment comes from someone who has never clicked them (at least from the avatar on EF) so what do you expect :) But man.. 400k PEDs losses is a lot on them! I have lost my fair share ofc but after your post I all of sudden feel better :D
  21. Tromos

"Guess & Win" mining log

Run #21 (50/50) Ores: 39% @ TT, 85% w. MU Enmatters: 128% @ TT, 281% w. MU Total: 66% @ TT, 141% w. MU Notes: I wanted to make a nice pvp4 round of 200 drops but it was way too busy. I bumped onto 7-8 GDs and a PD (soc mate) :laugh:. I only managed to drop 50/50. Luckily there were no...
  22. Tromos

Shinook River (OLA27): Miners' season approaching

I hate them! :laugh: They aggro way too much and the spawn is too dense to mine there. I pay very rare visits to that LA... will certainly do more as of September (summer holidays) :D
  23. Tromos

"Guess & Win" mining log

Run #20 (100/100) Ores: 147% @ TT, 172% w. MU Enmatters: 81% @ TT, 105% w. MU Total: 119% @ TT, 138% w. MU Notes: Excellent ores round. 1 gazz globie and several VII hits. Wish mining was like that every day. On the negative side, I burned way too many enhancers for 200 drops. I used...
  24. Tromos

Hi WoenK.. long time no talk :) I have to admit that I do not understand the efficiency and 10% return for 101 so I apologize for my stupidity :D I will have to disagree with you completely though on: a) 101 being a "noob" amp, b) why pay the 110% MU for 101 vs 104 Here is how it goes on 100...
  25. Tromos

"Guess & Win" mining log

yes, opening up franchises :D
Back