Info: † Forgotten Heroes † - EST. 1997 - Seeking Active and Mature Players To Start SOC!

Desync

Mature
Society
Forgotten Heroes
Anthony Joker White
† Forgotten Heroes † - EST. 1997 - Seeking Active and Mature Players!

Established in 1997, Forgotten Heroes is one of the most successful communities in the Online Gaming World. We are a professional, mature, and organized community that has been around for many years. We take much pride in what we do and stand for.

Over the years we have journeyed through the worlds that most only dream of traveling. We are currently seeking active and mature players who wish to share the same love and devotion for games that we do. We are seeking people who will be there and who wish to learn and also teach as we all learn something new every day.

We do not just sit around and play games, we create them. We build strategy guides, we build gaming rigs, we test games. By the time most games are launched we have already been playing them for months and months now, testing and building our stronghold within the game.

Most gaming communities will crumble and fall within a few months of starting out. We have the knowledge and power to overcome that obstacle and move forward into the future of gaming. We do not require a lot from our members, but we do expect you to to give us your best. We are not saying you have to be top notch league player in the world, as we already have quite a few of those. We just want you to try your hardest and do your best at everything you do and you shall excel.

Rules

Forgotten Heroes only accepts members into its ranks that have similar personalities, goals and values to its own. All of our members support and follow our core rules and anyone who cannot, will be removed. Our core rules and values have served us well and continue to be the guiding principles behind moving the guild forward. Our core rules include, but are not limited to:

1. Guild First: We expect all members to ensure that all actions they take are done in the mindset of 'GUILD FIRST'. Anything a member does reflects on the overall guild image and also on fellow members. We expect members to only take actions that reflect positively on the guild image that we have worked very hard to build and maintain.
2. We recruit the PERSON not the CHARACTER. We look for good Players not only a toon that meets specific requirements. As such members of Forgotten Heroes cannot be a member of any other guild that has a branch in any game we play. Membership in another guild, in games we do not play, is permitted with some caveats (ex: you could not be in a guild that exploits or cheats in one game and in a game we play espouse to uphold our high values in that area.)
3. Players are not allowed to relay any information outside the guild, for any reason or at anytime. We do not share information with the public except through official channels or sactioned outlets. Therefore no player should reveal any information outside the guild no matter how small it may be.
4. Participate In Guild Events. Event like hunts, raids, and other activities go on all the time and we expect you to participate in as many as possible. We understand that people have lives and can not live online, but if you are online and some sort or event is going on you need to be participating in the said event. Working against the guild for any reason will result in permanent termination.
5. Leadership roles are determined by the need for leadership in certain spot and the determination a player has show in whatever are needed. You can be assured that your leaders are working hard to make the game more enjoyable for everyone participating. While the reason behind every decision may not always be apparent at the moment all orders mandated by officers should be followed. If errors are made they should be reported and will be dealt with if the officer and changes would be made if necessary. All issues will be address as if they were issued by high authority.
6. We are a TEAM. Backing up your teammates is expected because they will do the same for you. Members must keep in mind that sometimes personal sacrifice is need for the mission. It will not be viewed as personal sacrifice, helping a friend is more important the loot or screen pixels. Friendships made will remain while games come and go.
7. Deadweight is not allowed and the inability to maintain and acceptable level of activity will result in removal. We do have an "inactive" status for members who are retired from games we play and wish to join us in future games. For active gamers, we expect that the daily forum posting is read and the Guildmaster and squad leader receive a minimum of one email per week with feedback including but not limited to any ideas or issues that may have risen. If for some reason you wish to be moved to inactive status you must send a email requesting that such is done, failure to do so will result in terminations. Members who can not follow rules will be immediately terminated from the guild.

Standards Of Conduct

These standards go hand in hand with our core guild rules but they bear repeating so all future members understand what we expect from members. Those standards of conduct include, but are not limited to:

1. No hacking is allowed members are not allowed to use cheats or exploits of any type.
2. Members are not allowed to murder other players although consensual pvp is encouraged.
3. Members must maintain the value of the guild this is a requirement for everyone no matter how long you have been a member.
4. Member must maintain a mature team focused attitude, immature and loot focused people will not be tolerated.
5. Make friends in the guild those friendships will last a long time and make us a stronger team.
6. Publicly bashing or complaining about guild policies brought to higher authority one on one will is not acceptable.
7. Personal attacks on other members will not be tolerated and if they can not be handled one on one then higher authority needs to be notified so assistance can be given.
8. There be no kind of backstabbing, looting, scamming or stealing from other members. Always remember that you are a team of friends.
9. Profanity, will be tolerated to an extent. If you do not already know what this is, you need not apply.
10. If anyone from higher authority ask you to do something it needs to be done immediately, or you can be removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: SHY
Application

Our application process might seem a bit long and unnecessary to some, but with 16 years of experience we have finely tuned a process that has worked for many years now. We ARE currently accepting applications for new members but only for certain games. The majority of games that Forgotten Heroes is involved in will not be recruited for. Only a few select games that have large numbers of players and will exist for years are open for recruitment.

Forgotten Heroes receives over 2,500 applications each year. We accept only a few people to join our ranks. If you wish to join Forgotten Heroes, let the effort you put into the application process reflect that desire to join. In addition, you must revoke any other guild affiliation in ANY game we are currently involved in. We do not allow divided loyalties in the games we play.

We seek veteran, mature, team focused, professional, fun loving, long term guild members. We expect a certain level of competency in the games we play. A player must be able to stand on their own, but also needs to actively participate as part of the team.

Main Characters Name:

E-Mail Address (ISP Supplied one, We will need your ISP email to join for our records.):

Character Professions:

Why do you wish to join Forgotten Heroes?

Describe what you are looking for in a guild:

What guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them? As what char names were you a member of them?

Is there anything else you think we need to know about you at this stage in the app process?

PLEASE COPY THE ABOVE TEMPLATE AND POST IT IN THIS THREAD!​

If selected we will schedule a Teamspeak interview from me and my top advisor (Usually done by the recruitment officer, but with our ever changing future, me and the top advisor will be conducting the interview.)

Reactions: sbi
Sheldon / big bang theory comes to mind now... ;p

Welcome to the Entropia Universe! I'm surprised such dedicated gamers didn't find EU sooner! This IS without a doubt the most hardcore MMO out there today!

We don't have Guilds and Toons in Entropia. We have Societies and Avatars. My point in this statement is that EU is not like anything else in the gaming world.

Your dedication should bring you much prosperity over time within EU.

Good luck with your Society! See you out in the field!

Menace

Welcome to the Entropia Universe! I'm surprised such dedicated gamers didn't find EU sooner! This IS without a doubt the most hardcore MMO out there today!

We don't have Guilds and Toons in Entropia. We have Societies and Avatars. My point in this statement is that EU is not like anything else in the gaming world.

Your dedication should bring you much prosperity over time within EU.

Good luck with your Society! See you out in the field!

Menace

I never saw an ad for this game until I was visiting a torrent site and stumbled across and ad for it on the right side of the screen. Which was like back in 05, so I created an account played for like 2 weeks and never came back for years and years as I didn't have anyone to play with.

Not so profesional gamers if you recruit before know even basics of this game. Sorry but your Aplication Form suggest that u don't have even tiny idea about EU. Some may willng to join you tempted by years of history...

I am curious that an established guild might be moving to EU. It would seem to me a successful gaming community that old would have a website. Is there one you can provide the link to?

Good luck with your recruitment.

Back