0% Loot Return

Status
I think people like to cycle the ped they have.

Day one - 1000 ped to 900
Day two - 900 ped to 810
Day three - 810 ped to 729
Day four - 656.1
Day five - 590.49
Day six - 531.44
Day seven - 478.29
Day eight - 430.46
Day nine - 387.42
Day ten - 348.67
Day eleven - 313.81
Day twelve - 282.42
Day thirteen - 254.18
Day two hundred and twenty - shut the fuck up

Seriously one of the most disingenuous posts I have seen on here. Going from being able to go on a few hour hunt on the first day to having 25% of your deposit left in the first two weeks. Two hundred twenty days my ass. Does MA pay you?

Well it kinda is disingenuous, but only because I myself wouldn't be able to do it, at least not all the time. But, I've been known to sweat with a modfap, or kill extremely puny mobs while letting my good gear sit in the storage. So, I kinda do do it just for shits and giggles.

Thrift seeking can be a hobby too and going "all in" is only fun when it is contrasted with it's extreme opposite.

I mean, you are right too, a lot of people do like to cycle the ped they have and alot of times do it irresponsibly. But, if you continue doing what you do and don't like the result you're getting, here's what a dude with a funky haircut had to say:

insanity1.gif

It's good advice, but judging where the insanity line falls isn't always so easy ;)

He did also say "It's not that I'm so smart, it's that I stay with problems for longer than other people." and "When asked to look for a needle in a haystack most people will stop when they find the first needle. I will throw hay everywhere until I know that I've found all the needles". (I'm going from memory, so not verbatim)

I always liked "the distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success" :wise:

It's good advice, but judging where the insanity line falls isn't always so easy ;)

He did also say "It's not that I'm so smart, it's that I stay with problems for longer than other people." and "When asked to look for a needle in a haystack most people will stop when they find the first needle. I will throw hay everywhere until I know that I've found all the needles". (I'm going from memory, so not verbatim)

Hehe, this has kinda reminded me of that saying, the one GW.Bush managed to trip over: "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me".

As some point people should realize that if something is not working for em they only have themselves to blame. Though, it is so much easier to blame someone else or the system.

I always liked "the distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success" :wise:

True, but what about those who ended up in insane asylums only to have their ideas confirmed 50 years after their death. Great success? I dunno. I'd stick to the "three strikes and my fault" rule.

I would happily trade my rule for "300 strikes" if MA makes it feel like Sparta!

Last edited:
@ work atm and no time to read all posts but for OP...
you could simply state something like...eu costs money :p

Status
Back