Help: 0xc00007b.....

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
After updating and getting a dll eror I fixed the error and ran the repair tool. The repair tool suggested some changes on which I accepted (silly me didn;t take a screenshot). Now I got another error>

I have been googling for hours, I checked framenetwork and some other things, but I am totally clueless right now and I really do not feel like reinstalling this comp.

Maybe one of the EU geeks has a solution for me little noob?

I am running windows 7 64 bit, if in tools I uncheck 64 bit I don;t get the error but will crash upon gc code entering :D So it prolly has to do with 32/64 dll files?

Last edited:
After updating and getting a dll eror I fixed the error and ran the repair tool. The repair tool suggested some changes on which I accepted (silly me didn;t take a screenshot). Now I got another error>

I have been googling for hours, I checked framenetwork and some other things, but I am totally clueless right now and I really do not feel like reinstalling this comp.

If this happened over an hour ago as you say, try the repair again. Otherwise I'd uninstall and reinstall cuz people seem to be online and the download should only take a short while to get on the planet you're on. It's just a suggestion, idk.

The repair tool is the one that deleted some dll files .... and I have no clue which ones.... and dll files are from windows, so uninstalling once again won't help me any I think (system32)

I am running windows 7 64 bit, if in tools I uncheck 64 bit I don;t get the error but will crash upon gc code entering :D So it prolly has to do with 32/64 dll files?

Did some quick research on the error code, the problem shows that there is an issue reading files on your hard-drive (perhaps...)

quote from another site: Generally just running chkdsk will fix this error. its normally down to bad sectors on a failing hdd corrupting data.
if your hdd shows more than 1% erorrs get it replaced as its failing. if its just the odd soft error then full formatting. may solve the problem if chkdsk doesnt.

Did some quick research on the error code, the problem shows that there is an issue reading files on your hard-drive (perhaps...)

quote from another site: Generally just running chkdsk will fix this error. its normally down to bad sectors on a failing hdd corrupting data.
if your hdd shows more than 1% erorrs get it replaced as its failing. if its just the odd soft error then full formatting. may solve the problem if chkdsk doesnt.

Thank you for the reply, much appreciated. I doubt it will be bad sectors as its a pretty new ssd and I know I saw dll files being deleted, so that is why I have been searching for soft errors. I will do chkdsk and if that doesnt work, full reinstall tommorrow.

Thank you for your time :)

Edit: yep 0 bad sectors

sooo full reinstall tommorrow, will keep me busy ;)

Tyvm for thinking with me, it all did not help, so first thing to do when I wake up is a clean install of windows ;)

ya ther's no way its bad sectors. all i can do is try reinstalling EU fresh but i doubt that'd be any different than teh repair tool :( this SUCKS. and i cant format right now cuz im waiting on a hard drive int he mail

nothing work... i reinstall eu maybe afther that...

Reinstalling didnt help me, I reinstalled whole freakign windows, eu almost done downloading so lets see how that goes

2 hours download for me... hope that eu reinstal work...

you dont need to download it all, here aia said this:

Quote Originally Posted by aia View Post
As I written on other places, copy out the "user data files" (typically c:\users\public\entropia universe) to an external drive, so you don't have to re-download the gigantic *.PAK files again. (Then at installation you have to copy them back in in a well timed moment, so that the installer doesn't remove them because the only planet installer knows about at the time is mindark start so it removed all files belonging to other planets.)

you dont need to download it all, here aia said this:

Quote Originally Posted by aia View Post
As I written on other places, copy out the "user data files" (typically c:\users\public\entropia universe) to an external drive, so you don't have to re-download the gigantic *.PAK files again. (Then at installation you have to copy them back in in a well timed moment, so that the installer doesn't remove them because the only planet installer knows about at the time is mindark start so it removed all files belonging to other planets.)

i have remove c:\users\public\entropia universe

entropia Client downloader have the missing file redownload but was same error

Hi

I think I know that error from somewhere. :)
What you can do; and helped in my case (on multiple pc's) is the following:
go to windows software in configuration screen and uninstall all visual c++ distributable files. They come in 2005, 2008 and 2010 and both in 32bit and 64bit flavor.

Reboot your computer and go to the microsoft download site and download and install both the 32 bit and 64 bit version of the 2008 distributables. (the sp1 ones).
This should work iirc.

Hi

go to windows software in configuration screen and uninstall all visual c++ distributable files. They come in 2005, 2008 and 2010 and both in 32bit and 64bit flavor.

Reboot your computer and go to the microsoft download site and download and install both the 32 bit and 64 bit version of the 2008 distributables. (the sp1 ones).
This should work iirc.

Ye nice tip, but it didn;t work for me last night :D Fresh windows install helped though

Ye nice tip, but it didn;t work for me last night :D Fresh windows install helped though

I hadn't had the luxury to reinstall 3 computers just because some "crappy" design software from a robot company wouldn't start-up. So let's say, after six hours of searching I finally found it out, it was the distributables (in this case the 2005 ones.

Hi

This should work iirc.

thanks for tips i will try that

i have reinstall visual c++ but just 64bit i will try with 32bit but my pc work in 64bit

Same proble but my error apper in open

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back