1,000 EFD to the funniest EU story.

Its a story about a guy that was making tons of useless thread to far EFD and reputation.He was looking for atantion , and just got a 3 day lock ...

ps: really MMA (fun its an ansurance here) You should imagine you are lock or ban for that forum for som time like 1 week.and you just read and dont post.
It will give a bit of time to evryone to forget all your zillion thread , and give you time to find an interessing subject that you could argue develop.
Now this is a friendly free advise , you do what ever you want with it...
But you remind me that annoying kid, you know , the one that dont got friend , and waste his time annoying evryone to show he exist and he want friend...
You know why he dont have friend ?
Its not because he is bad , its not because his story are not funny , its not because he is not inteligent or uneteressing... nooo ....
He dont have friend because he piss evryone at allways remind us his existance , and trying get attention....

Make your life , make your friend , post when you have something to say and i bet all will be better for you here .

Sorry, it just died and nobody posted for a while so I just assumed there wasn't much interest so rather than forget to issue the promised EFD I just provided it to those who participated.

*shrug*

I just wasnted to lighten things up and have everyone enjoy some good stories but the first half of the posts were about me.

Just didn't think anyone was into it.

Oh well, too late now lol :laugh:

Thumbs up to everyone that donated to your cause lol :laugh:

hehe :cool:

Back