Vengeance

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Vengeance
1kEventContest.JPG
[/IMG]

Last edited:
:wise: Updates will follow in this thread. Such as Qualifier winners and number of tickets left for each event.

Good luck to you all and hope that YOU will be the lucky one and receive the 1,000 PEDs.

Woot !!

Very nice idea of contest ! I love this idea of qualifiers !
+ rep for that and for having the balls to organize events with 1k peds on it !

More than money events are also great fun ! When you compete and you try to reach or stay at the 1st place you'll feel ya heart beating :)

P.S : The nest place for this thread is in the events section tho mate :D I gues it's gonna move there :D

Tnx for those nice words... :)

I too hope that it will be a great event so that these kinds of events can keep on coming.

It would be nice If I could arrange events like this and with higher prices once a week..

It all depends on the interest for this event.

Today is the Day!

:banana: Today is the Day!

The first qualifier will take place today at 20:00 MA Time.
The first prize is a ticket to the Main Event where the winner will claim the prize of 1,000 PEDs.

Don't miss this opportunity! Everyone is welcome to join!

:newbie: The Qualifier is only 30 minutes, so you don't need to be uber to win it!

:wise: At this moment, there are still room left in the first Qualifier.

Vengeance said:
:banana: Today is the Day!

The first qualifier will take place today at 20:00 MA Time.
The first prize is a ticket to the Main Event where the winner will claim the prize of 1,000 PEDs.

Don't miss this opportunity! Everyone is welcome to join!

:newbie: The Qualifier is only 30 minutes, so you don't need to be uber to win it!

:wise: At this moment, there are still room left in the first Qualifier.

Please also make sure to registrate before the event !!! Many players arrived a bit late at last event and couldn't join the fun. So have a look at the claim in the center of 3T and go for registration NOW to win 1K peds !!!

;)

less than1H30 to register !! Hurry up :p

grab a chance to win 1K peds !! :)

First Qualifier has ended

The first Qualifier is now ended..

:cheer: Congratulations to the winner "Eric TheGeek de Longueraies" ! :cheer:

By winning this Qualifier, Eric was the first out of 5 ppl who won the Main Event ticket and has a chance to win 1,000 PEDs :deal:

:confused: I'm somewhat confused about the fact that only 2 ppl was participating in the Qualifier.. when there is a chance to win 1,000 PEDs..

:wise: Next Qualifier will be held tonight at 20:00 MA Time !

0 ppl has registered for tonights Qualifier! That makes the winning percent 100% for the next one that registers.

:boxer: Come on and make tonight a hard day for the Troxies!

2nd qualifier tonight ! Grab a chance to win 1K peds !!!

run fast to 3T's claim and register now before there are no tickets left !!

:)

and have fun :)

The second Qualifier is now ended..

:cheer: Congratulations to the winner "Will William Last" ! :cheer:

By winning this Qualifier, Will was the second out of 5 ppl who won the Main Event ticket and has a chance to win 1,000 PEDs :deal:

:confused: I'm still confused over the number of participants, 2 ppl was participating in the Qualifier today also.

:wise: The Third Qualifier will be held tonight at 20:00 MA Time !

0 ppl has registered for tonights Qualifier! That makes the winning percent 100% for the next one that registers.

:boxer: Come on and make tonight a hard day for the Troxies!

:cheer: Congratulations to the winner "Giuliano adm Noooo" ! :cheer:

By winning this Qualifier, adm was the third out of 5 ppl who won the Main Event ticket and has a chance to win 1,000 PEDs

:confused: I'm still confused over the number of participants, 2 ppl was participating in the third Qualifier also.

:wise: The Fourth Qualifier will be held tonight at 20:00 MA Time !

:smash: Come on and make tonight an even harder time for the Troxies!

The Fourth Qualifier has ended...

:cheer: Congratulations to the winner "Eric TheGeek de Longueraies" ! :cheer:

By winning this Qualifier, Eric won a Main Event ticket and has a chance to win 1,000 PEDs. As Eric already has won 1 qualifier, he now has two tickets.

:confused: My confusion didn't got any light today either.. ONLY Eric was participating in the fourth Qualifier..

:wise: The Fifth and LAST Qualifier will be held tonight at 20:00 MA Time !

:handgun: Come on and make tonight a night for the Troxies to remember!

I sure wish those was as a time I am not stuck at work it sound fun!

a lil late.. but the fifth and last qualifier has ended..

:cheer: Congratulations to the winner "william dutch chap" ! :cheer:

By winning this Qualifier, dutch won a Main Event ticket and has a chance to win 1,000 PEDs.

:cool: My confusion dropped today, as there were actually 5 participants in this Qualifier! Tnx EVERYONE who has entered any of the Qualifiers! Wish there only had been that participation number on all Qualifiers... That would have been enough for me to make another Event.

:wise: ALL THE QUALIFIERS HAS NOW ENDED!

Less then 2 hours to go...

In less then 2 hours (21:00 MA Time), the Main Event will be held at 3T !

So far with all the qualifiers ended, there are 4 ppl who has registered for tonights Main Event. That makes the chance to win the 1,000 PEDs 25%.

The ones who has used tickets to enter the Main Event are:

Eric TheGeek de Longueraies

Giuliano adm Noooo

Joker Poker Uber Smoker

william dutch chap

:wise: 'Will William Last' also won a Main Event ticket, but havn't registered for the main event yet. I hope he make it in time.

:wise: There are still 5 tickets to the Main Event for sale, for those who missed the Qualifiers! But to buy one of those tickets will cost you. However, the chances of winning the 1,000 PEDs are still big.

Tickets CAN be bought at the 3T Land Marker, cords: 19940, 5290 on Amethera.

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IN THE MAIN EVENT IS 10 PPL !!!!!

MAIN EVENT START 21:00 MA TIME, END 22:00 MA TIME!
* MOST LOOT WINS !
* EVEN IF YOU DON'T WIN, YOU WILL STILL KEEP YOUR LOOT!

:dunce: In less then 2 hours, the Party will start!

I WISH ALL THE MAIN EVENT PARTICIPANTS, GOOD LUCK ! AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME !

This Event is now over..

:cheer: Congratulations to the winner "Joker Poker Uber Smoker" ! :cheer:

By winning this Main Event, Joker Poker became 1,000 PEDs richer by 23:00 MA Time last night.

:wise: I would like to thank (once again) everyone who participated in my events, and made the time a blast!

Also a big tnx to Zhorgul, for giving us everyone a chance to be event creators! Most of you land owners don't give the rest a chance to do that.

The way things feel atm, there will be no more events from me in the near future. But, depending on the interest for more events, we will have to see what happens..

I also post some pictures from the Main Event here..

All the best,
Vengeance

Pictures from Main Event

picsfrommainevet.JPG

Back