Selling: (1) Common Dung

Egrim

Old Alpha
Society
Freelolzer
Egrim von Horstman
Im selling this "uber eco" pice of shit.

1. It wont cost you anything to look @ it
2. with enough will you can find a brother to him.

its so damn eco i dont rly want to sell it...no pure peds offers..
but im willing to do a trade with : Terminator , ModMerc, Mod Fap,Roman Ram Purifier, Mod LR32.
+ peds from your side.

with this great shit iv manages NOT to loose any peds. happy bidding

Last edited:
man, don't sell it. you will be sorry.

Damn, You didn't include a IMK2 :( Would you be interested in that? I really want that eco shit!

Damn, You didn't include a IMK2 :( Would you be interested in that? I really want that eco shit!

sry imk2 is not eco enough !

I was hoping this would turn out to be some "Uber-uber-eco" uncommon dung.

Consider this a bump.

I will trade you a Fart Mk1 (L), it's ultra light, lingers around longer than any Limited item, does more dmg/s than a mod merc and nobody can see it coming, however the sound it evokes can vary.

I will trade you a Fart Mk1 (L), it's ultra light, lingers around longer than any Limited item, does more dmg/s than a mod merc and nobody can see it coming, however the sound it evokes can vary.
I've got a silent one of those. Silent but deadly.

Plz stay on topic its a selling thread not a price check thread..ty

;)

Is it unlimited? :dunce:

I would take it if it were Common Dung Mentor Edition. Since it is not...

did it come from the mindark office?

What are the tier numbers that come with this Uber piece of shit? :girl:

What are the tier numbers that come with this Uber piece of shit? :girl:

It doesn't need any because already enhanced beyond any imagination :)
I know that because used to own one of those precious but lost it to a stinky pirate:cry:

yes it is my friend!

it wont decay when looking @ it

This reminds me the
"
Artist's Shit

In May 1961 Manzoni created 90 small cans, sealed with the text Artist's Shit (Merda d'Artista). Each 30-gram can was priced by weight based on the current value of gold (around $1.12 a gram in 1960).[12] The contents of the cans remain a much-disputed enigma, since opening them would destroy the value of the artwork. Various theories about the contents have been proposed, including speculation that it is plaster.[13] In the following years, the cans have spread to various art collections all over the world and netted large prices, far outstripping inflation. The most recent can to be auctioned, #19, sold on 26 February 2007 in the USA for $80,000.[14]. It was described as:

"It is a joke, a parody of the art market, and a critique of consumerism and the waste it generates."
—Stephen Bury [15]
"

I wonder if a critique of consumerism and the waste it generates could be turned in a game :)

OMFG !!! God Blessed me !!!

Picked up Common Dung (75).

Bring the offers will start a new thread i think, i see Egrim got success on these.
might be interested by: Mod fap(1 dung), Mod Merc(1 dung too),IMK 2(one more), IMK 3(same as others), Terminator(1 and half) hmm and will think on some more goodies. still got plenty of shit. (dung) i mean

tumblr_m6ghom3byO1qi7t8bo2_500.jpg

Back