Achievement: 1 k Attributes

Flash

Stalker
Society
Deagleteam
Blixt "Flash" Gordon
342452-0eb1970c626b4e8bf4f0fe657d4aec8e.jpg

A small achievement for some avatars but its 20 years of playing for me ! :cool:

1k attributes is no joke, not small at all. Congrats!

Congratulations! Excellent attributes. I am working on getting to this point as well as long as the bankroll will let me :D

gratz man

Love the modesty, congratulations!

Hello ! a big thank you to all of you who have congratulated and liked my post:) Now it's time to find something new to aim at in game.. and I think I've done my share of (sometimes) boring hunting for smaller mobs I'm wondering if it's not time to aim for a high DPS weapon..that i don't have skills to use yet;) so I have a good goal to raise my skills for:cool: maybe an LP-120 for example ? when I only have 109.5 (hit) and raising myself to 116 (I think it max out there) could be a good goal to iam at:) but I have to think about it a little more before I decide what to do ! But first.. even greater challenges await with the new VU that will arrive soon! I will take the opportunity to replace both keyboard and mouse, I mean.. i have to redo everything anyway ;) it took quite a long time when i did it the last time, before I got it just the way I want it!

Good luck and have fun/Flash.

Back