Uber: 10017 angelic:)

Status

travolta

Prowler
Society
Leader of The Great Pretenders
Cremilde Travolta Simplicio
hi

it's my 7th tower this year and i hope to get more till the end of it:)

showimage.php
10k_angelic.jpg

ty gl all!

Nice, Gratz!!!!

gz, what amp? ;)

Just a simple word for you here, bro ---> Gratz :yay:

Big Gratz Trav!! keep em comming.

7th tower this year :eek::eek::eek:

only 3 to 10 :D

gz :D

Gratz on the find. Good Luck with your ambition.

Gz... care to share :

- how much u cycling each week?
- what amp you use?
- Do you profit yearly?
- are you still over lvl50+ surveying?

Whoah, impressive. Is this your first 5 digit one?

Gz... care to share :

- how much u cycling each week?
- what amp you use?
- Do you profit yearly?
- are you still over lvl50+ surveying?

Im pretty sure he is over. And as he is a non depositer im pretty sure he profits, Loads.. :)

gz trav u lucky skilled Sob :)

Congrats on the Angelic! Woot woot!

Mega grate hehe

7 towers this year but you throw a fit if a "n00b" even gets one.

7 towers this year but you throw a fit if a "n00b" even gets one.

i feel some jelosy here:) try playing half than i do and maybe u will get 3

i feel some jelosy here:) try playing half than i do and maybe u will get 3

Jealous? hardly, It just amuses me that you get so many towers but you feel the need to piss and moan when someone gets an UL OA-104 or a tower when they have less skills than you. Maybe you can be happy with your own loots now?

Wow! Big grats! :yay:

Jealous? hardly, It just amuses me that you get so many towers but you feel the need to piss and moan when someone gets an UL OA-104 or a tower when they have less skills than you. Maybe you can be happy with your own loots now?

first i never moan with a person then got a tower with less skills than me. i did get piss off with a player looted a unl ma104 with a tt finder.
u come to this thread speaking about what u dont know, being a complety forum troll
my loots come form my efort not from my luck, if i was lucky i should have looted several ath's and unl amps

if i was lucky i should have looted several ath's and unl amps

If you were lucky?, I think there is only a handful of players in this game thats more lucky then you. I mean your a non-depositer! Thats just amazing! Im happy with a global on every 1000ped ammo :)

Anyways big grats on this very nice tower!! :yay:

Exactly, no gratz to you... You are just whining idiot who only moans when someone get a hit.. But actually you had 7 towers this year.. Go fuck yourself travolta ;)

Exactly, no gratz to you... You are just whining idiot who only moans when someone get a hit.. But actually you had 7 towers this year.. Go fuck yourself travolta ;)

another jelous idiot! seams ex cons full of them. tipical forum trol that reads more the forum than play

Big Gratz to you! If someone gets 7 towers in a year, he must be a Pro! so, well deserved and keep em comming

Gratz on the tower. :)

Closed on request.

:locked:

Status
Back