Uber: 11.5k Scipulor

I definately do not know what you are talking about. Once again.. care to explain please?

I'm not pretending anything!! And how do you know that? You have used it yourself? Have you even reported to MA about that??

i dunno how many of u already knew that paavo PP pesusieni got his first account banned... which was paavo hindragoz pesusieni... i still wonder how he is able to play with multible accounts... u can even search for his post where hes explaining this "mistake"... but cheater/exploiter is always a cheater/exploiter... i also know hes not the only one on his soc that does exploits.. good example is mary jane... one is also travolta... but it seems MA likes this kinda ppl... from the loots they get that is...

Folks please, if you think that someone is exploiting (trapping, server border, VTOL...) then make your support ticket if you want. I personally prefer to confront the person ingame or by PM and see if she / he stops doing it, that worked so far.

What you really can't do is posting such accusations without clear evidence (and it is hard to get "real" evidence).

For what it's worth: I have seen "Paavo PP Pesusieni" hunting big mobs several times and never noticed anything shady going on. All i have seen is that he takes advantage of what a rocket launcher can do, but at other times is also not afraid to take big (defense) decay.

Not saying he did or not did this or that, just saying keep it to PM if you have suspicions and no evidence.

Gratz on the Scip Paavo!

i dunno how many of u already knew that paavo PP pesusieni got his first account banned... which was paavo hindragoz pesusieni... i still wonder how he is able to play with multible accounts... u can even search for his post where hes explaining this "mistake"... but cheater/exploiter is always a cheater/exploiter... i also know hes not the only one on his soc that does exploits.. good example is mary jane... one is also travolta... but it seems MA likes this kinda ppl... from the loots they get that is...

Im jealous too.. but Paavo lost that hindragoz just because of jealous ppl like you. I know others who are very lucky too, eaven newbies who hit ubers once a month and im 110% sure they dont know any bugs etc.. Paavo plays fair and just have better luck than many others. Also seems like u coudnt say that with your orginal forum account either :scratch2:

And 2nd, this is going offtopic, or gone already. Others than GZ u should keep inside your own little head.:smash:

And Paavo, maybe u shoud concider to post this nice screenies only to Finnish forum. maybe not so jealous ppl there (exept me). :D

I am ashamed of my self being from Denmark. Because of one guy posting such bullshit, he clearly is a newbie he doesnt know what he is talking about.
Newbies like him should be banned from this forum. and I am not talking about PP he is a good guy, he is a veteran in this game.

Dude u should take a closer look to things before starting to talk bullshit. All the loot those guys gets is payment of the HARD WORK!

edit edit edit:
u fucking jelous idiots should be banned from the forum

Last edited:
hehehehe do u know why Paavo get good loots :) He burn lot peds and he really is addict lmao, he is almost 24h online soo if this guy dont get ubers/globals then no one cannot get em :)

Paavo is Great guy who give advices,cheer up and most important he is Honest and play Fair :cool:

if u want see how to get loot start grind,Game is not same like in old days when u took 100ped ammo and u could get many globals lol now u need cycle many runs to get profit 200-400ped ammo in 1 run and then maybe u get some profit :) and do that about 5 times in day..im Nuub BUT im UberNuuber:wtg:

Good Luck to all lets go get awesome Hof´s and lets Enjoy from Summer too :yup:!!

Bs.
Server border bug ;)

With the range Vrex 2000 SGA has and 3-4 slots with damage enhancers on you can kill ANY size of Scipulor before it comes to you.

Please don't compare better hunters to your own level.

Sofia

Im jealous too.. but Paavo lost that hindragoz just because of jealous ppl like you. I know others who are very lucky too, eaven newbies who hit ubers once a month and im 110% sure they dont know any bugs etc.. Paavo plays fair and just have better luck than many others. Also seems like u coudnt say that with your orginal forum account either :scratch2:

And 2nd, this is going offtopic, or gone already. Others than GZ u should keep inside your own little head.:smash:

And Paavo, maybe u shoud concider to post this nice screenies only to Finnish forum. maybe not so jealous ppl there (exept me). :D
so paavo lost lost hindragoz coz of jealous ppl? what? i dont quite get u there. Ma banned him because people were jealous to him?
Dude u should take a closer look to things before starting to talk bullshit. All the loot those guys gets is payment of the HARD WORK!

edit edit edit:
u fucking jelous idiots should be banned from the forum

im sorry i forgot that paavo is the only one working hard in the universe of entropia and probly depositing shitload of dollars every day

Bs.
Server border bug ;)

eh..... Mate, my advice for u is to not argue in things wich u are not sure or havent enough big knowledge... I dont even know if u saw vrx2k sga stats....

Last edited:
What is with you cduser and Ilove? I haven't done anything wrong but you just keep blaming me. I don't even know about some server bug. Is this the same as what was (supposed to be) fixed in vu10? Ppl kept sweating mobs on border and so in vu9..

Go get some evidence before blaming someone, and that is impossible to do against me, as I haven't done anything!

And Ilove, why did you make a new forum account to post here? :laugh:

Ilove, jealous ppl who claim ppl for using bugs or saying they have some way to cheat etc. Ppl who just cant believe someone can really have better luck than them/you. Im sorry that u havent hit anything like PP, are you jealous, yes it seems like you are. I havent either got anything big, lost about 25 000 euros in the game @ 3years... but if i want to call PP a bitch, i do it ingame and always with sarkasm. :laugh:

And specially to Ilove, please read only underlined parts.

Ilove, jealous ppl who claim ppl for using bugs or saying they have some way to cheat etc. Ppl who just cant believe someone can really have better luck than them/you. Im sorry that u havent hit anything like PP, are you jealous, yes it seems like you are. I havent either got anything big, lost about 25 000 euros in the game @ 3years... but if i want to call PP a bitch, i do it ingame and always with sarkasm. :laugh:

And specially to Ilove, please read only underlined parts.

wow ur a clever girl

Making dupe accounts on the forum in order to complain about someone who seems to have had dupe accounts ingame is hypocritical.

Oh, that's right. You couldn't use your other 2 forum accounts because they were already perm-banned.

As for other accusations of exploiting/cheating, the appropriate action is to send a report to MA, complete with all possible screenshots, etc. so that they can investigate as needed.

As for Hinz' ingame multi-account issue, that's between him and them. If you feel his situation is breaking rules, again, send your reports to MA.

heres a good tip:

1. Buy SGA rocket or something similar with 70-80+ DPS and 130m+ range.
2. Shoot osse prowler from distance and keep running back while your weapon reloads and repeat.
3. Keep shooting until osse gets to you and you die.
4. Tp back and start shooting from 130m+ again.
5. Repeat until osse is dead. (1 or 2 deaths with tier 4 SGA rocket)

Does that mean the stats on the rocket are wrong? How can you shoot it enough with only 19 attacks: that's about 1.46 quicker than a marber bravo, so max. 6-7 shots till it reaches you, if it runs like an atrox young, being a prowler i'd expect at least that? Osse prowler has 6800 HP, with damage enhancers in slot 1-4 it would still take 86.8 seconds to kill with 78.3 dps ... that doesn't sound like in 1 or 2 deaths?!

Last edited:
With the range Vrex 2000 SGA has and 3-4 slots with damage enhancers on you can kill ANY size of Scipulor before it comes to you.

Really? How so?
Scip stalker: 2200 hp / 78.3 dps = 28.1 seconds (w/o regen)
Scip young: 1600 hp / 78.3 dps = 21.2 seconds (w/o regen)
I'd say it reaches you no matter what the size?

Did you not know that you can run back while the gun is reloading? :laugh: that way you get a lot extra time between deaths. When you're just standing still and shooting, ofc it takes more deaths...

Now if you want to see how that is done, just PM me and we can meet at boreas

I find it rather funny that I haven't seen these whiners score a global even once. I guess they hang around to get free gifts every now and then :)

Gz for the HoF Paavo :)

Wow Big gratz :yay::yay:

Back