FYI: 11 Vehicles left in auction...now what?

Status
It's not that BP's become available, it's if they're actually used.

It's not that BP's become available, it's if they're actually used.

This.

We are only seeing one side of the equation, the amount of cars available at auction. I wouldn't be surprised if crafters would have stopped clicking the BPs in order to control the supply. Notice that I'm only speculating, maybe there aren't just enough BP's dropped, period. But it wouldn't be surprising- after all, what would I do after looting something that makes something else that is wanted by a lot of people, first something is (L) and costed thousands of PED to loot? So yeah, I'm kinda apologizing crafters if that's the case. If not, shame on you MA! :( Just drop more BP's!

11 in auction?
Why ppl selling them ?
Why they want to get rid of them ?

And why nobody buy those 11 on auction ?

This.

We are only seeing one side of the equation, the amount of cars available at auction. I wouldn't be surprised if crafters would have stopped clicking the BPs in order to control the supply. Notice that I'm only speculating, maybe there aren't just enough BP's dropped, period. But it wouldn't be surprising- after all, what would I do after looting something that makes something else that is wanted by a lot of people, first something is (L) and costed thousands of PED to loot? So yeah, I'm kinda apologizing crafters if that's the case. If not, shame on you MA! :( Just drop more BP's!

It might not be the crafters. MA controls the balance of all items, why don't we have cheap L weapons available at all levels? There will always be something controlling how many of an item is available and if MA doesn't want everyone in game to have a vehicle then we won't.

Right now we're at the beginning of the vehicles and I imagine MA are analysing their performance to see where things need improving in the client and server side code. If they allowed everyone to have one and there was an issue that causes server stability / performance to degrade then its better to sort that out while there are only a few hundred instead of thousands.

From the videos and from what people have said there have already been some issues found. Changes to the vehicles only affect a few at the moment so let them beta test it for the rest of us ;)

I can already see some things that could be changed to enhance them. First the chassis should be UL so that people can personalise them, right now I wouldn't waste the ped on painting them as we know they'll end up as tt fodder eventually or keep them L and create a removeable paint mask. This opens up a new market for the players who did makeup so merging this system with the makeup system so that we can paint them as we like (it could even be applied to armor later on considering how many share the same model).

Being able to paint soc logos on vehicles would be especially good for the land grabs.

Add a new class of attachments, this could be engines, tyres, armor and weaponry. Make these L but leave a basic model in the tt but drop enhanced ones for crafters.

Last edited:
No worries - give it 2 weeks and theyll come down to acceptable 300ish %

Give it 2 months and itll be 150% - 200% ;)

Impatience is the MOST EXPENCIVE comodity in EU, dont forget that.

I.

I even haven't seen a car yet. Nope, sorry MA, this lill' trick hasn't been good enough to lure me away from the sun, the beers, the football and the BBQ.
Maybe next time.

This.

With the prices of vehicles atm, I'm pretty sure there aren't many bp's out there not clicked.

I have 10,000 clicks but i'm saving them untill a few noobs start undercutting each other and crash the price down to 150%, then i'll click mine.

Crafters not clicking high value BPs, what planet are you guys from? :laugh:

looted a valkery L bp L today btw (combustor ;) )

They've handed out tons of free items before without anyone complaining, like "Elf Shoes" and "Angel Wings". At 0.00 ped TT then, and then we just had to repair them up if we wanted to use them.

And because they were relatively plentiful, the people who didn't get any often had the chance to buy in auction for TT+10 or so, and not 2900%.
The difference is that the cars are (L) and come with a 17 PED tt value. Of course they can't give away too many of that. The christmas type of gifts on the other hand aren't much of a cost at all with their zero or close to zero tt value.

11 in auction?
Why ppl selling them ?
Why they want to get rid of them ?

And why nobody buy those 11 on auction ?
I know I sold mine because of the high price people are paying for them. The money I could get at this point was worth more to me than keeping the car for myself. I will get to try one sooner or later anyway and will probably buy one back when the markup is down if I feel I need one.

Why nobody buy those on auction? I guess they think like me. But actually those cars still sell for 5-600 PED, only like 5 Valkyries left when I checked auction today.

my view, ma needs to just make the vehicle bp's unlimited and add slots for them in the books.

With the prices of vehicles atm, I'm pretty sure there aren't many bp's out there not clicked.

Very well, I stand corrected. :dunno: I just want to see more cars.

"There's only one Jeep!" But don't worry, we'll make more.

we wait for the release of new vehicles along with a big drop in Valk. and Sae. L blueprints lol :D

Would seem prices are slowly trickling down today. Guess another BP got looted (and clicked). :)

Vehicle parts almost not needed...

Combustor BP @ 100.0, Radiator @ 70.something and rest yeah... Still some BPs missing as they don't drop... and vehicle market don't seem to go up with these prices. ^^ So I hope that others lower their prices, else I will do, as soon as I get such a (L) BP.

Status
Back