Question: 1110 Lyst - HELP!

Kundred

Guardian
I just managed to get a hof of 1110 (Or something like that) Lyst and its taking me 4ever to mine - I have a 104 extractor, is there something better??

Lost my connection so not sure of my mining level but its something like 20+ Ish?

I think it mines like 0.50 Ped a go?? So 2220 times pressing that damn key!!!!

HELP! lol

Nice to get a hof tho :)

You could always get one of the L ones, as they work faster :D

Go find an OM-204 (L)

1.Gratz
2. yes you will mine it forever but at the same time you wont lose any peds but you will gain them :)

I just managed to get a hof of 1110 (Or something like that) Lyst and its taking me 4ever to mine - I have a 104 extractor, is there something better??

Lost my connection so not sure of my mining level but its something like 20+ Ish?

I think it mines like 0.50 Ped a go?? So 2220 times pressing that damn key!!!!

HELP! lol

use the TT extractor. more efficient. waste more time :)

Remember, 3x skills:yay: Gratz for the find.

Yep, you'll be skilling a lot as you extract. Gratz btw.

Thanks

I kinda knew the answer but had prayed for a better way lol.

On todays HOF's I am

9 Kunrad Solo Reez
Lysterium stone 1,174 PED

In work now so no pic till later - Whast the markup on lyst like 102%?? lol

Will go with my 104 - 2348 clicks to go.......

I kinda knew the answer but had prayed for a better way lol.

On todays HOF's I am

9 Kunrad Solo Reez
Lysterium stone 1,174 PED

In work now so no pic till later - Whast the markup on lyst like 102%?? lol

Will go with my 104 - 2348 clicks to go.......

You may do something good for your health and use an autocklicker. Even if they are generally not allowed I would use it in such cases ;)

I have the similar horrible problem irl.
I recently purchased diamond shoes and they are ofcourse too tight.. My maids dont come in until noon, and i cant find my golden shoehorn anywhere!
My damn fingers hurt if i try to put the shoes on normally. What can i do ?!?!

I recently purchased diamond shoes and they are ofcourse too tight.. My maids dont come in until noon, and i cant find my golden shoehorn anywhere!

now THATS a real issue.:laugh:

Spoilt - moi?

Hheheh I guess i do sound a tad ungrateful.....

I am very happy with the find :) Just a tad you know keen to spend it!

Screeny or it didnt happen :D (someone had to say it) :laugh:

Seriously though, I feel so sorry for you you poor thing :rolleyes:

Just keep extracting mate, at the very least the skills will be racking up while you complain. :D

Have fun

Gratz on a find.
I digged out 1006ped lyst with tt excavator, so your quite well equiped if you ask me.
Enjoy the 3 for 1 skill and go mining it out instead of posting here lol

Cheers lol great post

:beerchug: :laugh:

gratz on the find,,, my 1st hof was 2932 ped list, and i took it out with 3 TT finders on the go , my wife ran back to the revive shed to fix them for me.. {it took about 6 an a half hours to get out} :) at least you got 3x skills for it :)

Just be happy you got it :silly2:

I got a 3,392 ped oil and that was a lot of fun to extract :wtg:

Take more than one extractor with you when you go.

Dont do it all at once. Not like you really could do it all at once but just plan to do some sweating/hunting/whatever in the mean time but make sure your on track with getting it all out on time. I would probably try 2 trips a day (with multiple extractors).

Your getting skills. Im guessing you dont have a lot of engineering, a claim like that could increase your engineering by over 150 points my guess.

If you dont have one, get an implant in your head to run a crappy tp chip :D

give your little bro the keyboard and tell him to hit the 1 key when the sound stopped and when the mine is gone youll give him $5.. thats how i did it

then again mine was a 400 PED Nik.. so it didnt take as long

So 2220 times pressing that damn key!!!!

HELP! lol

if u havent done this already u can hit the letter O ingame to go to options and click the box that says something like "activate tool que use" or whatever. then it reloads your om-104 automatically when u are extracting. saves a bit of time. gz, book

ps, or u can do what i do and attach an arm to your bedsprings that hits the enter key on your kb. then just give your gf a call and u can extract while u impact. too bad i havent had a mining hof in a while :(

Back