145 Hp ?

Azrael

Prowler
Society
KAOS
Azrael Omega D'Morte
I've seem people talk of high HP. How do you raise it? I started at 90, but now mine is at 93 I think. Is there more than one way to raise it? Or will it just automatically rise as I continue to play ?

Thanks
Az

Almost all skills influence your HP.
Ranking is probably something like this:
1. Melee skills
2. Fast Aid skills
3. Hunting skills
4. Scanning skills
5. Crafting skills
6. Mining skills

==> I'm not sure about mining and crafting tho ;)

tailoring raises agility. dont ask me why... i just imagine myself tailoring up some shoes, jumping around the machine...

Einstein said:
Almost all skills influence your HP.
Ranking is probably something like this:
1. Melee skills
2. Fast Aid skills
3. Hunting skills
4. Scanning skills
5. Crafting skills
6. Mining skills

==> I'm not sure about mining and crafting tho ;)

prefer this order ;)
1. Melee skills
2. Hunting skills (don't forget hidden skill like commando)
3. Fast Aid skills
4. Mining skills
5. Scanning skills
6. Crafting skills

all i no is that i mined for a year got to about 2k mining almost 1k pros and my intel was 80 and my hp was 97... so definetly not mining... i would PF for a long time and hg some bibos and stuff

Mining does raise HP. I got Additional Health on a Prospecting skillgain.

EDIT: albeit slowly. Sorry Echo, first time I read your post I thought you were saying Mining doesn't raise health at all.

yup melee is atm the best way to raise HP.. then (IMO) fapping (general skill tab)

my :twocents:

Dreicc said:
prefer this order ;)
1. Melee skills
2. Hunting skills (don't forget hidden skill like commando)
3. Fast Aid skills
4. Mining skills
5. Scanning skills
6. Crafting skills

put "general" skills at number 1 (athletics, bravado etc)

i would say get the tt knucks or db me(dbme=4dmg/pec, tt knucks=3.7 dmg/pec) and get some axes with some rascals and a fap 5... box and axe cornus or bibos/exos... or if u got enuff peds, find a friend(i can help u) and u can aggressio him... 1 aggressio goes for 10 min on a .1 sec ac...

and since we r on the path of an ac, get a fap 5 and a snable young male and set ac for 4.5 sec rld... it goes for 2 hours.... thats if u got 2.5k anat and 1k diag/FA.. if not than get 2-3 daki youngs, fap 5, rascals, and set ac for 2 or more sec rld depending on ur skills...

thats what i do and it works for me pretty fast...

IMO after u got about 120 hp after a week of this consistancy, go skill hg/rifle on cornudos,fap-5, and rascals... ur do really well and get tons of skills...
cornudos r the best skilling mobs around for a couple reasons:
1) they hof 300-1k+ hofs
2) slow attack speed
3) they hardly hit
4) they only do 5 dmg
5) they got tons more hp than bibos/exos and cornus
and 6) this is more of an abundance of then east PA with virtually no one hunting them but me ;)

anyways, go skill crazy, if ur deticated and dont get bored fast, ull be 150 hp with 3k hg/rifle within a 2-3 months which is good since Jor skilled for 4 months on mod fap and got to 200 hp... u can come close to the same thing in the same amount of time w/o spending 80K on a mod fap ;)

happy skilling partner :beerchug: :smoke:

Edit: or u cna buy melee combat, athletics, and courage chips and get 150 hp in about a day :cool:

Azrael said:
I've seem people talk of high HP. How do you raise it? I started at 90, but now mine is at 93 I think.
i got to 92 (thats 2 gains) within the first two days... just becasue it took me two days to get an axe from sweat-selling and repair it.
i havent gained ANY hp since.... reading threads like this lead me to think... "how in the world did i do that?"

Zasz said:
i got to 92 (thats 2 gains) within the first two days... just becasue it took me two days to get an axe from sweat-selling and repair it.
i havent gained ANY hp since.... reading threads like this lead me to think... "how in the world did i do that?"

HP is easy to gain in the start. then it get's harder. you're probably close to getting another mark up :)

General skills gives loads of HP.

Avatars start with 90.9 hp, that's why it's easy to quickly gain that first hp :silly2:

I think sweating gives some HP too.. my bro went from 90-93 HP when he was only sweating ;)

Back