Discovery: 180% Skill Gain bonus - BLP weapons - 8 minutes

chronos

Old Alpha
Society
Project-Asylum Corp
Stig Chronos Brannlund
This outta be the highest possible, atleast it has been for me :D
Got quite alot of skills those minutes of frantic shootin :) good with high speed weapon :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
Reactions: MPZ
ive had 200% regularly

Daeeeng ok :p ive never had this high before. hmm can it be avatar level based - im thinking since you two are probably much higher leveled then me :) (im around 40'ish)

Daeeeng ok :p ive never had this high before. hmm can it be avatar level based - im thinking since you two are probably much higher leveled then me :) (im around 40'ish)

I don't think so. I'm only level 41 blp sniper and 39 blp damage and have had a 200% bonus for 12 minutes a couple times. I would say that 80% of the bonuses I get are over 100% for 8 to 10 minutes.

I've gotten 400% before on a few occasions for a few minutes and once for 15 mins.

~Danimal

Very interesting, shall see if anyone have gotten more then Danimal :)

Best I had was 200% for 14 min, and I was under 50%/1h pill at the time = haven't seen so many green lines for a long time.

ik think its related to how fast ped you cycle

if i use bigger mining amps i get bigger mining skills bonus

when shooting with higher dps gun alot i get better hunting skill boost bonuses

200% for 14 or 15 mins is the biggest I've gotten and I've gotten it several times.

I've gotten 400% before on a few occasions for a few minutes and once for 15 mins.

~Danimal

Oh that's cos you Supreme Agent Dan ^^

this was my favorite, although I think they fixed it so these don't happen any more

Better to not get a 200% bonus at all than to get it in Translocation :)

My best is 187% blp boost for 25min.

wow,i assumed 200% was the maximum

It is except on skill boost weekends. Seems the cap is raised. But at that time it is also possible to have those skill boosts overwritten with lesser. :(

My best is 300% in mining.

Is there a thread with all the skill boosts that pop up and the skills they will increase? Some of them can be unclear. Like does the mining skill boost also boost drilling skills?

Back