1k PED Auction Error - silvarian silv advent

Update

The other 400 has just been refunded and silv has moved societies. Thanks for taking him in Buxxy. :D

A good guy.

Wow awesome that it turned out that way, + rep to the dude who turned it all back over to you :)

Glad to see it all turned out right :).

ty

i wanted to thank everyone for there understanding. when your new and something like this happens it can be hard to even know how to handle it. throw this tho ive learned just how important ethics are in here as well as takeing the time to find a soc with great people who can guide you in the right direction as you grow. rep in this world counts for a lot just like in the real world. this all has been a learning experience for me and in the end i gained some new friends and a better understanding of the game

Doing the right thing!

i wanted to thank everyone for there understanding. when your new and something like this happens it can be hard to even know how to handle it. throw this tho ive learned just how important ethics are in here as well as takeing the time to find a soc with great people who can guide you in the right direction as you grow. rep in this world counts for a lot just like in the real world. this all has been a learning experience for me and in the end i gained some new friends and a better understanding of the game

:yay: Also we thank YOU too Silvarian, for being a good guy & having a conscience :D

It is hopefully to our "Advantage" to have you in the Advantage Society, where we can help you to grow & learn & make the right choices with good advice from caring people. Care for them & they will care for you too.
The right society is like a family & has a family attitude, if someone isn't happy, they will scold you. If you're making them happy, they will reward you & more importantly they will have your back in anything!! Just by righting this mistake, already you have made us so PROUD of you :D
Hopefully this is just the start to a great friendship :yay:
+ rep

Always nice to see people doing the right thing :)

+Rep

Top man.

Anything you need on your Entropian journey (except a 1000 PED :laugh:), just let me know.

Welcome to the forums Silv and +rep.

Slappy

Good for you being willing to correct things and make them right. Slappy was a good person for you to go through the process with because I can say from personal experience that he WILL hook you up if he has the chance, good guy to have on your friends list! What goes around comes around and hopefully your on the rebound part of that atm. Welcome!

Just for the record!

Hi,

I'm an idiot. Just managed to bid 1k on 20ped worth of simple 1 conductors ... clearly in error.

If you happen to know Silvarian silv advent can you ask him to get in touch or PM me his forum name so we can rectify the situation.

I'm happy to compensate him for my error.

Cheers

Slappy

ok I come from another soc.. this soc is the sister and of mine.. i was made aware of this Error by Slappy as we call him and posted the APB in my soc term and passed the info to my sister soc Via my GF Buxx Buxxy Theighslappah.. who found reformed and recruted this guy.. I will be starting a no buy list that i will be posting... re: other thread.

Back