2000 EFD to the avatar who posts the last global...

Status

Danoclese

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Dano Ghana Rondo
2500 EFD to the avatar who posts the last global...

...before the servers go down on Sunday, 23:59:59 MA time...(provided they really go offline at that point. date and timestamp (preferably with those nice "Server going down in 1 second. Please log off" messages in the screenie.

Post the screenie here and the loot is yours!

Good luck!! :yay:

Thanks to SuperKanjo, Nighthawk, and Alien the prize has been bumped up to

3498.47 EFD

Last edited:
Nice contest :)

Sadly I don't think it will be me that wins it, it looks like I'm going to miss the end of the world :D

bah me neither... :(

ps. shouldnt you be looking for skill icons and not making postst :D

hehe this will be intresting , subscribing :D

Just bumping this up cuz there's 4.5 hours left till the servers go down..

keep your eyes on the prize, folks.

AND...

here's an added incentive...

IF THE AVATAR WHO GETS THE LAST GLOBAL DOES NOT POST HIS WINNING SCREENIE(WITH DATE/TIME STAMP) IN THIS POST WITHIN 24 HOURS, THE FIRST PERSON TO POST A SCREENIE WITH THE LAST GLOBAL BEFORE THE SERVERS GO DOWN WILL GET 1500 EFD!

...hehheh just to make things more fun :)

Last edited:
k, less than an hour to go so I'll be monitoring this thread till the end of the known world...

Be vigilant and good luck! :wtg:

K, time's up....c'mon you lucky last globalling ava---post that screenie!!!

ps...prize upped to...of all things...3498.47 EFD hehheh Thx to all who donated!!

ps...0.20 EFD has been kept for "Administrative" purposes ;)

Last edited:
Well, I globalled with 4 mins to go, but obviously I wasnt the last person to do so, that person is in the second screenie :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:D

Well, I globalled with 4 mins to go, but obviously I wasnt the last person to do so, that person is in the second screenie :D

500 EFD for "Honourable mention" donated privately (so as not to abuse the Award system ;))

ok i got it !!!
on this video!
LOOK I WIN!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrZxFS7nlYk[/YOUTUBE]

ok i got it !!!
on this video!
LOOK I WIN!

[YOUTUBE]nrZxFS7nlYk[/YOUTUBE]

LOL!!! GD, loved the fact that you actually took the time to video the last moments with a cam...(aside: haven't you heard of FRAPS? :D)

Seriously dude, I actually managed to see the last ava to global b4 the servers went down...750 donated privately ! (just cuz you did it manually) Thx!

SO....time for a new post!

OK, based on all the threads, posts, and pics and videos I've seen....

It looks like Aurora Linzey Zamperath was the last ava to global before the servers went down!

So, she/he has till Monday @ 11:59:59 Aug 17, 2009 to post the screenie of the global,

If not...it'll go to the first post with the global message in the screenie

Thx all for having fun with me in this thread and for posting your pics and vids :thumbup:

...and the winner is........

:yay:OK, since the last peron to global (Aurora Linzey Lamperath) didn't post any screenie, the winner of this competition and beneficiary of

3498.47 EFD :yay:

is...

dj...

as hers was the first post to show a screenie with the last ava who globalled before the servers went down...

GRTZ dj!!!:wtg:

The EFD is on it's way!

OMG what, thats mad LOL :rofl:

I even named the person that had the last global, so rather bizarre to still win it! :laugh:

Ah well, nice surprise for me, so thanx :wtg:

OMG what, thats mad LOL :rofl:

I even named the person that had the last global, so rather bizarre to still win it! :laugh:

Ah well, nice surprise for me, so thanx :wtg:

You're very welcome, dj and thanks for all who posted and to all those who donated to the cause:

SuperKanjo, Nighthawk, and Alien

You helped make this short little competition all the better! :wtg:

Thx again all and see you in VU 10!!! :yay:

:beerchug::locked:

Status
Back