Uber: 21k duru

Varginna

Guardian
Society
www.entropiaforum.pl
Dis Varginna Venus
After 5 years of playing on my and my husbands avas at last something bigger than 4,5k bery on husbands ava ages ago...

my first tower :yay:

for those, who are courious: i'm usually mining with of105 with oa101, this time I made an exception and used tk320; oa101 from auction...

btw: i'm taking orders on duru ;)

Last edited:
Wow Dis, big big uber Gratz to you!! What a nice first Tower and I hope the very moment when u hit that depo will never fade in your memory. Hopefully this tower will move you into a new era as a miner of Calypso with many more profitable runs to come. Keeping in mind all the struggle and disappointments you went through during the past 5 years this one is well deserved and I am really happy for you, as it is one of my oldest friends ingame who achieved this personal milestone in entropia history. Next stop: ATH :thumbup:
:woot:

//Switch

Very nice Big Gratz :yay::yay:

Woot, it's always good to see a dedicated miner got an Uber :tower: :wtg:

I want a period tooo!!!! :)

Big thanks for the grats and kind words !

And another BIG thanks to You Switch for the time you've spent few years ago teaching me to mine efficiently - i still benefit from the tips you gave me back then :wise:

I also wish to thank my "guardians" :D for their constant encouragement during last few weeks and patience - you know who you are.

Nice one Gratz :yay:

Nice one!! Enjoy! :cool:

Have seen it ingame, Big Big Gratz for your Hof :)

You give me hope for a better Time in Mining

Nice tower gratz :)

Huge gratz for a nice hit!! :yay:

Back