24/7 Texas Hold em poker - Twin City Madness

Ragna Rock

Old Alpha
Society
M2E
Ragna Ragna Rock
Its just a try but I guess we will have a nice time together.

RULES:
No limit Texas hold em poker, with re-buy option

SMALL TABLE - 9 seats

Minimum Buy-in 1 + 0,05 USD = 100 chips

Maximum Buy-in 2 + 0,1 USD = 200 chips

Small Blind: 5 / Big blind: 10

MEDIUM TABLE - 9 seats

Min. Buy-in: 10 + 0,5 USD = 1000 chips

Max Buy-in: 20 + 1,0 USD = 2000 chips

Small Blind: 50 / Big Blind 100

HIGH ROLLER TABLE

Min. Buy-in: 100 + 5 USD = 10.000 chips

Max. Buy-in: 200 + 10 USD= 20.000 chips

Small Blind: 500 / Big blind 1000

Rules:

1. The game starts with a minimum of 2 players at the table
2. When cashing out, the fixed exchange rate for chips is 10 chips = 1 PED
3. Your cashing out score will be noted on a high score list here in this topic, 1 chip = 1 point, first to reach 1.000.000 points will recieve an additional price of 250 USD
4. A fixed amount of chips will be circulating at the tables, at this moment the amount is 200.000 chips, Ill keep track of all Buy-in's and cashing outs, so no miss use of the system is possible.
5. I will provide you with chips and will note if you had any chips prior to the transaction, will also exchange your wins for money.

For additional information please meet me in front of the bar in Twin Peaks, or pm me here on Forum, at this moment Ill provide the game for 6 hours a day but will try to get more Co-operators so it can work for 24/7.

Wish you good luck all

Last edited:
A couple of points I'd like to address...

One is MA's very strict No Gambling policy, were you aware of that? They even come down Very hard on the occassional Lottery that people have set up.

But also, how would this work, exactly...? Did you loot a pack of cards?

There would be 3 privat tables on facebook poker, I would supply you with chips, passwords for the given tables, and would work as a cashier... I'll contact MA support to see if I can get a green light for this, but they didnt mind sofar the weekly poker tournament.

I will be offline for the next 2 hours, anyone interrested can drop me a PM here and tell at which table he wants to play, when I come back we will set up the games. Please add your facebook contact to the PM.

first interesents have been added on my facebook profile

Taking aplications from now on, support case sent

Ah i seeee, on Facebook. OK that's different...

I didn't know Facebook had a poker facility, but at least that won't run foul of MA's gaming regulations, as far as I know...

GL with it :thumbup:

Wow, this is really a great idea! gj Ragna :)

2/9 places filled at 10 PED table

First game just ended :)

HIGHSCOORE TABLE:

1. fire blade 200 points

We need more players to make it interresting :)

In this reply you will be able to check your standings...

There would be 3 privat tables on facebook poker, I would supply you with chips, passwords for the given tables, and would work as a cashier... I'll contact MA support to see if I can get a green light for this, but they didnt mind sofar the weekly poker tournament.

Did you get a response from MA?

The weekly poker tournament organised here is very different, since it is just a group of people in the EU community meeting to play poker elsewhere. Hence MA has no jurisdiction.

Since you are using PED for entry fee, that puts a direct link to EU and MA with the poker game. I think you need to get a clear green light from MA before continuing to be honest.

Subscribing to thread, very intersting!! :)

Edited PED to USD... no response from MA yet, to be fair Ill not provide any games until tomorrow hoping that MA respondes by than.

Until than you can contact me on PM, first games are set for 1300 in game time

Table Vacations

Small:

1/9 filled

Medium

0/9 filled

High roller

0/9 filled

Please prior to applying for a game setup a facebook account and add me as friend using my email walterwolf2@gmx.de.

Dont forget to notify me per pm and tell me which size of table you want to play on.

Thank you in advance

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf5Oo_XrjI[/youtube]​

*dances around room like a mad woman and sings*
p-p-p-poker face .. p-p-poker face.
p-p-p-poker face .. p-p-poker face.
Sorry .. I had to !! :laugh:

Good luck with this - always nice to see new angles on ways to have fun in EU - since we can't always depend on the people who created the game to make it as awesome as we can.

Have fun with your poker !

B
u
m
p

Not so new :D my 4th bday in EU today :D

May i suggest you change the stack sizes?
Right now you can buying for a maximum of 20 big blinds which is as stortstacked as it gets.
This is usually the minimum buyin...

If you allow people to buying for 100 big blinds there will be room for actual poker.
With 20 BB it's just push or fold.

This is a neat idea, subscribing & awaiting MA's response.

I doubt MA will allow it, but if they do, I'll surely come by sometime.

I'm always up for a game of Poker but facebook meh sorry not for me thanks but goodluck with it anyway.

I'm not real sure about the 2 BI prices either,seems like who ever goes for the lower BI is gonna be down to all or nothing from the get go.I've never been a fan of re-buys either but as i wont be taking part you can ignore me :D

I can change the poker client to full tilt, or poker stars,... but its to much a hassle, downloading the client, installing and looking for a game

I had another idea of offering 20+2 PED low stakes sit'n'go but its unavoidable to have not paying participants on the table, so it would have to be best of the paying gets 75% of the pot runner up gets 25% of the pot...

Opinion?

I agree, as someone also mentioned earlier I'm not either a big fan of rebuys, but sit n goes would be great, also facebook does suck, but if you're able to work something out, like restricted tables on some client then it'd be awesome.

however, what would make this different from any other poker site would be the ped exchange, so you must be able to get that approval from MA before continuing I'm afraid. Without the ped exchange there'd be no difference from just loggin onto a random poker client and play a random sng.

great idea tho mate :)

Did you get a response from MA?

The weekly poker tournament organised here is very different, since it is just a group of people in the EU community meeting to play poker elsewhere. Hence MA has no jurisdiction.

Since you are using PED for entry fee, that puts a direct link to EU and MA with the poker game. I think you need to get a clear green light from MA before continuing to be honest.

I doubt MA would interfere here, way to much "badwill" to do so and besides the swedish court of appeal recently declared poker tournaments legal, as it´s a game based mainly on skill & not luck, just like EU is...but I reckon it's "goodwill" to ask though! ;) keep us updated...

Still negotiating with MA, hope we will close this soon :)

Still waiting to hear the verdict before I come lose my ped :)

After several support cases and a tough negotiation with the MA support team the last word has been said and MA prohibits the usage of EU as a money exchange platform for any kind of gambling related activities (beside the playing) including Texas Hold'em poker :(

:( lame lame lame.

They probably just figure if you're going to gamble - you might as well do it inside EU where they benefit from your loss. ;)
yea yea .. eu's not gambling - we've all heard it before.. insert a joke skill implant.

I'd say it was a valiant effort for a possibly fun event, though - so have some EFD as a consolation prize. :tongue2:

Have a great week !! :D

thnx for the EFD :)

Back