3 monitors support

rcobain

Hi! I have 3 monitors and try to setup properlly with this game. Mi problem is that in the 2 side monitors the image is stretched and the objects looks big that it must to be.
How can I set this properly?

Hi! I have 3 monitors and try to setup properlly with this game. Mi problem is that in the 2 side monitors the image is stretched and the objects looks big that it must to be.

not possible to change the point of view, the stretch is normal :(

woah u can do 3 monitor support? Like does EU display on 3 monitors so its a big giant screen?

If so this is very cool - how do u do it?

5 Monitors

woah u can do 3 monitor support? Like does EU display on 3 monitors so its a big giant screen?

Yes one big giant screen!

I have a couple of AMD HD 7850 cards, in eyefinity mode, I use 5 Monitors on my setup, and it works very well :) Depending on the monitors you use, you may need some display port to HDMI/DVI Adapters, and you have to make sure you have the right one, there are passive and active adapters, to do eyefinity you need active adapters.,

I have 5 monitors in use on mine ,the 2 outside side monitors are really useless for any practical use, to far to turn your head, but it dose help if your looking for fruit and stones, and even keeping track of mobs out of your peripheral vision, while your hunting.

Anyone have more then 5 going?

Get a bigger monitor ?

I play with a 40" monitor for game. A 24" for tracking spreadsheet and another 24" for forums, EL, Entropedia etc. Anything bigger than 40" I can't read other monitors :) I have a 60" that I use for tv only and I tried my projector at 101" useless for me : )

So, its not posible?

My problem is not the point of view, my problem is that the two side monitors distorsion the image and make the things bigger that they are.

Yes, it is an option with NVIDIA software when you install the drivers. Side monitors do some distortion but it is not so bad IMHO, I have 3 monitors but really only play on one my two side monitors I have filled with other windows.

Back